OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 612 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 14534

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good things happen to good people , you are good people,
    only good can come of this, positive thoughts aimed your way
    Strength to your right arm buddy, fight the good fight
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

TPC (28th July 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bloody insurance Co, they got me all excited by ringing.
    They didnt say no to my hand written request for some bits for my Patrol.
    Now still waiting for a reply for my bits plus my next Operation.
    Been waiting for the Op since Feb 9th slackers.
    Might have to get the doctor to write a hurry up letter
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 6,998 Times in 2,771 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    My son got the results from his CT scan to see if his cancer has spread and it was all bad news, he has a very aggressive fast moving cancer that has spread to his lungs and stomach.
    He is having more tests to see if it has moved to his brain and will be starting chemo on Thursday. After the chemo he will need multiple operations.
    He has been told that even with best case he will have lasting effects such as reduced lung capacity.
    Our whole family is absolutely devastated, my son is one of the nicest blokes you could meet and has a young family, he has to beat this.
    Devistating mate. My mate just got diagnosed with the same thing he's young, fit & healthy, you just don't expect it at all. Seems cruel these things do seem to happen to the nicest of people. Wishing everyone all the very best.
    Last edited by Rossco; 28th July 2015 at 06:13 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

TPC (28th July 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    No words mate only thoughts for you and family mate..
    Exactly, what else to say.
    Thanks, Cameron
    No Patrol now - Just good memories!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cgm For This Useful Post:

TPC (28th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,566 Times in 6,624 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tony my sincerest best wishes and strength to your son mate, I hope his journey has a positive outcome. The battle may be long but it's worth fighting. Stand a strong my friend. Good luck and Good Health to your family.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

TPC (29th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,354 Times in 6,459 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That stupid blonde woman on teh Go back to where you came from doco. I had to turn the tv off she was getting me so angry.
    Annd, i get a call from star track express today saying my cooler is ready for pickup at the depot as i missed the delivery yesterday. I go over there only to me greated by a fat and angry security dude having a cry that its not his job and he doesnt get paid to sign over parcels. He shuffles around in the office looking for my parcel, cant find it, so he rings the office, no answer, grabs a other phone and rings someone, no answer, socboth phones get thrown. The office calls and says they no nothing and dont know where the parcel is, i leave, get 15 minutes away, i get a call from them saying they now have it. I turn around, get nearly there, they ring again, sorry its not here.... I turn around again and head home, i turn into my street, guess who rings to tell me its there?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Hodge (29th July 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    My son got the results from his CT scan to see if his cancer has spread and it was all bad news, he has a very aggressive fast moving cancer that has spread to his lungs and stomach.
    He is having more tests to see if it has moved to his brain and will be starting chemo on Thursday. After the chemo he will need multiple operations.
    He has been told that even with best case he will have lasting effects such as reduced lung capacity.
    Our whole family is absolutely devastated, my son is one of the nicest blokes you could meet and has a young family, he has to beat this.

From both my wife and I, Tony, we wish nothing but the best for your son and your family.
    Was a CRD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ova50 For This Useful Post:

TPC (29th July 2015)

Greensborough / sunshine / Aspendale. Kind of homeless at the mo
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly Tony I share the sentiments of all others and truly saddened to read of the godawful news you received. I'm not religious but for your son I'll make an exception and say a prayer. We live in a country lucky enough to have arguably the best access to ground breaking medicine and care on the planet. There is always hope mate and I truly hope for the best possible outcome for you and yours.

Mudski - I just got back from a drive after needing to walk away from the abhorrent racist narrow minded bigoted views.

So what has made me on the edge of completely losing it and succumbing to a total mental and physical breakdown culminated with the episode from tonight -
    I essentially had to provide the counter argument as my wife is from racist parents and shares many of their views - where logic doesn't apply and the irony of the fact her parents are immigrants is lost. My 13 y stepdaughter needed the balance lest she too become lopsided.

Oh didn't mention that I got blind sided just over a week ago when mrs tells me she wants to separate so there is that influencing tolerance levels...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02 GU3 Dual Fl Y61 4.8 Auto. 3"OME, Snorkel, roof tray, Dual Batt, CB, d8r winch, ledlightco bar, fact steel BB, Elec Tow. hid spots, rvrs & tow cams, rear door rattle fix, saas dual volt gauge, mostly fin cust dash pod, ludicrous work lights. TO DO: convert headlights - led? rear tails, full overhaul trannie & engine. rear storage. door table. O/h interior storage, Paint Matt black. Bash guards. Side rails. Roof ladder. Awning.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialDave For This Useful Post:

TPC (30th July 2015)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,119 Times in 3,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got an email overnight, some cockroach has tried to login as me and failed after 5 times...
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 12,466 Times in 6,272 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hate blame shifters! I don't care who stuffed up just fix the problem!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (30th July 2015)

Page 612 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast