OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 543 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 541542543544545 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 14585

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bugger mate. May have to format the card. I tried to photograph it here in Perth but no moon to be seen from my place.
    My camera Nikon d7000 has two cards. If yours is like that you may have written to the second card?
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 1,525 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Bugger mate. May have to format the card. I tried to photograph it here in Perth but no moon to be seen from my place.
    My camera Nikon d7000 has two cards. If yours is like that you may have written to the second card?
    Hi 4bye4,
    Mine is a Nikon Coolpix P520 - only one card. Yeah not visible in WA, I was on the phone to my daughter in Broome at the time discussing it.
    Been searching for free SD Card undelete software to see if they still exist. Need to get this done as we're off to Broome on Tuesday and want to get pics of the Staircase to the Moon, last day visible on the day we arrive.
    Cheers
    Jack

2024 Isuzu MUX
    Formerly 2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollofish View Post
    Hi 4bye4,
    Mine is a Nikon Coolpix P520 - only one card. Yeah not visible in WA, I was on the phone to my daughter in Broome at the time discussing it.
    Been searching for free SD Card undelete software to see if they still exist. Need to get this done as we're off to Broome on Tuesday and want to get pics of the Staircase to the Moon, last day visible on the day we arrive.
    Good luck with it and enjoy Broome.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

jack (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi 4bye4,
    If you can find someone open before you leave might pay to get another sd card if you haven't managed to find the pics before you leave and try again when you get back and have more time
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

jack (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,751 Times in 3,156 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second battery is fubar....
    So now it's alternator and new battery. Going deep cycle this time. And making a sheild for it
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    try and make a sheild for the alternator as well , those squirrel cage jobs are the pits imo.
    cut an old stainless saucepan in half, would make an awesome heat sheild, get permission first eh lol
    Last edited by threedogs; 6th April 2015 at 08:36 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

9. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really pi55ed off, setup the camera to capture the Red Moon eclipse. Great location and view, took over 200 pictures from start to finish.
    Go to download to PC and there are only five pictures on the camera. No idea what happened as I checked a couple of pictures during filming as they looked great.
    Will check in the morning if they have somehow deleted and and I can undelete. damn damn damn
    There's a heap of free downloadable programs that will recover deleted content. Nothing actually gets deleted off sd cards, hard drives etc.
    The file location gets flagged as a free space so the photo will still be there if nothing has filled the spot.
    Give it a quick Google

Try this
    http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywi...y-software.htm
    Last edited by mjr350; 6th April 2015 at 07:59 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mjr350 For This Useful Post:

jack (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 1,525 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr350 View Post
    There's a heap of free downloadable programs that will recover deleted content. Nothing actually gets deleted off sd cards, hard drives etc.
    The file location gets flagged as a free space so the photo will still be there if nothing has filled the spot.
    Give it a quick Google

Try this
    http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywi...y-software.htm
    Thanks mjr350,

Unfortunatly looks like the card is cactus, tried two of these programs and all they could recover was five pictures. It's a 64G card and would have had 1000's of pics on it that have been deleted in the past 12 months.
    I picked up a 32G card from Officeworks yesterday, camera seems fine so must be the card. I'll try the one you linked so fingers crossed.
    Cheers
    Jack

2024 Isuzu MUX
    Formerly 2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,893 Times in 3,652 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks mjr350,

Unfortunatly looks like the card is cactus, tried two of these programs and all they could recover was five pictures. It's a 64G card and would have had 1000's of pics on it that have been deleted in the past 12 months.
    I picked up a 32G card from Officeworks yesterday, camera seems fine so must be the card. I'll try the one you linked so fingers crossed.
    Not sure you seen this thread Jack, might help but not sure Mega did at the end
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...light=recovery

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

jack (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bloody ppl with iPods on , nearly cleaned up a student on the way to the doctors,
    walked strait out in front of me I tooted the horn and slammed on the brakes and steered as close as I could without hitting him ,
    Just to let him know how lucky he was, Blow me down he keeps walking never heard the Patrol, the horn or the irrate driver.
    These things will cause a death and it wont be the drivers fault, figgin ban them that guy was very very lucky IMO GGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by threedogs; 7th April 2015 at 11:45 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (7th April 2015)

Page 543 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 541542543544545 ... LastLast