Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1796

Thread: The Joke Thread

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Dangers of Beer

Its come to the attention of Authorities that some females have been using a date-drug marketed under the name of Beer.

Authorities are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman.
    The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a man to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.
    Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with women, to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship".
    In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment often referred to as "marriage".

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this 'Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimised men.

For the support group nearest you, look up "Golf Courses".

For a video to see how this scam works, click on the link below.

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
    Last edited by ova50; 14th February 2014 at 12:29 PM.
    Was a CRD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ova50 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (14th February 2014), BigRAWesty (14th February 2014), Gecko17 (14th February 2014), Steve4wdin (14th February 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 573 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    National service for over 60s

This bloke makes so much sense

(… GRUMPY OLD MAN)

Call Up - blokes Over 60
    This is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier... New Direction for any war: Send Service Vets over 60!

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing arse -backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old blokes. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old blokes only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young blokes haven't t lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' We are normally bad-tempered and impatient, and maybe letting us kill some arse hole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while..

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10am. Old blokes always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch.

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old blokes. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however... I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any press-ups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too... I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old blokes track down those terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million pissed off
    old farts with bad attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50...in menopause!!! You think MEN have attitudes??
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!
    2006 Ser IV GU, 6.5l TD V8 Chev with 4spd Auto, 3in Lift, 35in Kumho's, 12000lb winch, Nissan snorkel, Diff breathers, lightbar + Lightforce HD spots on roofrack. Built to go bush.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (14th February 2014), BigRAWesty (16th February 2014), Bob (14th February 2014), jack (14th February 2014), mudnut (14th February 2014), ova50 (14th February 2014), TPC (14th February 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got caught taking a pee in the local swimming pool today.
    The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
    2006 Ser IV GU, 6.5l TD V8 Chev with 4spd Auto, 3in Lift, 35in Kumho's, 12000lb winch, Nissan snorkel, Diff breathers, lightbar + Lightforce HD spots on roofrack. Built to go bush.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (14th February 2014), Wine_maker (14th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 93patrol For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (17th February 2014), gaddy (15th February 2014), Gecko17 (15th February 2014), growler2058 (15th February 2014), TPC (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.
    He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.
    "Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"
    She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States ."
    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!
    Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"
    "Lecturer," she responded, "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
    "Really," he smiled, "what myths are those?"
    "Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait."

"Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.
    We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."
    Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (16th February 2014), mudnut (15th February 2014), TPC (16th February 2014), Warwick89 (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"...

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:

Are - my - test - results - back?"
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

93patrol (16th February 2014), BigRAWesty (16th February 2014), Gecko17 (17th February 2014), growler2058 (17th February 2014), mudnut (16th February 2014), TPC (16th February 2014), Warwick89 (16th February 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will let Bob tell this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GesFxg1R4K0

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tallman For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (17th February 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This morning I was in luck and was able to buy two boxes of "VIC BITTER" cheap at the local bottle shop.

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home.

I stopped at a service station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice,

"I'm a big believer in barter, handsome ~ would you be interested in trading sex for beer?" ...

I thought for a few seconds and asked,

"What kind of beer 'ya got?"
    Cheers
    Jack

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (18th February 2014), TPC (18th February 2014), Winnie (17th February 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the greatest days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to a jungle outpost to relieve the retiring colonel.

After welcoming his replacement and showing the courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said,
    "You must meet Captain Smithers, my right-hand man, God, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than three foot tall.
    "Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."
    "Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines.
    I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won a Silver Medal in the middleweight division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of..."
    Here the colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, the CO can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to get farked"
    Cheers
    Jack

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

93patrol (17th February 2014), TPC (18th February 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 pearls of Scottish wisdom to remember.

1. Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a BMW than it is on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard’s name.

3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (19th February 2014), Winnie (18th February 2014)

Page 144 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast