Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telstra Sux

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Telstra don't have monopoly on stupidity!! I think they have first play but, Was with dodo as they had promised the world but found they couldn't deliver, James(Gupta) who nearly melted my phone with his curry breath tells em that they can give me 95% coverage of Aus so I ask him if this is a satelite phone, Oh no sir latest model smart phone. I informed him that I needed as much coverage as possible. even out in the bush as i travel all over the place, receive phone, basic samsung smart phone, 2 weeks later take a load up to Darwin, from Mt Isa to Katherine no phone service, same rest of way to Darwin. Get to Darwin phone had dropped off the network now as it had been out of rang for so long, Not HAPPY JAN, got back on network had several missed calls & texts, missed 2 Jobs on way home, 1 $2800 the other $3500, could have done either. got home find bill on computer $76 all to there 1800 No trying to set phone up, remember blood pressure, OHmm needle going off scale. Ring James, ask him if he knows what a Bazilian neck tie is, have to explain procedure, no need to get violent he squeeks, after many colourful words big chief King Curry comes on and learns a new language, long/short they cancelled contract and phone bill. But that meant I had to go back to Telsta AAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH. But on a cheaper plan with more benefits, some times you just have to raise your voice a little to cross the language barrier.
    Drive is 04 DX wagon, 165Ks, Dual Batts, 12000kg Warn in steel bar, Snorkel, Xray 220 Hid Spots, Cruise, digital EGT, Draws in back with power box, 40Ltr Waeco for the essentuals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 2,528 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep as an EX Telstra field tech I can tell you since the privatisation it has gone to shite, so much so I resigned in disgust. I also have my story about when I moved into my current home, ring Telstra and say I have an in place service and need it reconnected, miss shareena butter chicken tells me they have to send a tech as I have a pair gain system at my house, I say I have looked around and definitely not one present at this address, oh but yes sir our records show there is. I say how is the weather in New Delhi, oh no sir I'm in Melbourne, oh how is the weather there, very pleasant day today thank you sir, oh it must be a different Melbourne as I am watching the hail storms on telly, oops silence. Anyway sir we need to send a tech and you must pay $186 or we will not hook up the phone. Tech turns up and I identify myself as an ex tech and no there is no 1+1 here, tech looks everywhere and says no pair gain system here, I say well how about that, tech gets the phone hooked up and says sign the bill, now being ex Telstra I know a few tricks, I get the tech to write customer refused to sign as no pair gain system present at this address. I think now it's all done and dusted but no, I get the bill with the $186 on it, call customer complaints and get one of my old girls from Darwin fault centre who is now in Melbourne, have a chat with her and the whole bill including the connection fee is written off as a goodwill gesture now I was smiling.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Geez guys and here I am complaining about my service the other week...Apart from being slow every now and then I think i'll wear it and not bother about telsuck....was considering it not long ago but I do like who I am with and have been with then for years now but wanted bigger GB cheaper but not at the cost of service
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Stropp (27th January 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12