User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why this forum?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because of lack of English may i just say that: this is the most friendly forum i ever visit.
    and just want to quote all posts above.

p.s. in google translator it seems funny
    p.s. p.s. is that mean any sense to you my post?
    GR; Y61; 1998; RD28TDI; MANUAL TRANSMISSION;

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to damianovdd For This Useful Post:

AB (10th February 2011), Dark 1 (10th February 2011), DX grunt (10th February 2011), Finly Owner (10th February 2011), growler2058 (2nd August 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (10th February 2011), patch697 (10th February 2011), Woof (11th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by damianovdd View Post
    because of lack of English may i just say that: this is the most friendly forum i ever visit.

You make perfect sense mate!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigrig For This Useful Post:

Dark 1 (10th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after my 10th bourbon it all makes sense only kiddin... made perfect sense...... and your English is probable better than mine anyway
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think weve all missed the correct answer to the question
    "Why this forum???"

"Because we freakin can"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MQ MAD For This Useful Post:

AB (10th February 2011), growler2058 (2nd August 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (10th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,798 Times in 2,093 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neRok View Post
    well its been good hearing some opinions on the matter, i remember spotting this forum when it was infant and thought 'why' back then. ive only signed up today to give some better service manuals, thought i may as well pose the question. unfortunately i dont have much time for forums these days, so ill stick to the ones i know.
    yer thats me. v8s poised but not in. big tip for anyone playing at home, finish one car before starting another, or another 2 lol.
    Thanks heaps for that mate, we all really appreciate it, the more info around and shared by these types of forums the better it is for everyone, well done.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 Times in 8,687 Posts
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for replying back to the thread though neRok, It's good to get these questions every now and then.

At the end of the day though mate I'm having the best time of my life meeting these clowns and starting this site has brought "extra" happiness to not only my life but many people here.

We are going to build a great friendly community here, I hope you can join in every now and then.

I have hosted a meet up at my house with strangers I have never met. I have had another person travel 1000 km's, stay at my house and helped him load up a wood heater the next day hungover as ten men lifting a 200kg metal box into a van.

Good, friendly blokes here who will step out of their square to help other people on here without the who's got the biggest????

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (2nd August 2012), Maxhead (19th February 2011), NissanGQ4.2 (10th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 Times in 8,687 Posts
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you damianovdd. I appreciate your post.

Do not worry about your English. Google does translate bad but just ask questions and I will fix correctly.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well neRok I was going to post a welcome , but, from reading your last post I guess you'll being going back to "patrol 4x4". I once asked a question there and was ignored, came here asked same question, was answered politely, treated as a new neighbour straight up, and have never looked back. Only one other patrol forum has my name in it and that's the patrol club I belong to.

I've heard enough about other forums to know that we can be proud of : who we are, who chooses to have membership here, the family members represented here, the age range here, and the broad range of mechanical, legal, play area knowledge we have here.

I personally bask in the knowledge that members that share their time here and at your forum, spend a vast amount of their time here enjoying the company of like minded, friendly humans whom have one common interest: NISSAN PATROLS of all sizes, shapes,and models and not having to be the most expensive useless mod, while doing anything to draw unwanted attention.
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finly Owner For This Useful Post:

AB (10th February 2011), growler2058 (2nd August 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (10th February 2011), Woof (10th February 2011), YNOT (10th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day neRok.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share your experiences with us. After 25 posts you'll have access to a manual, so I'd encourage you to keep talking.

25 posts isn't that hard to achieve.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your rig on this forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
    DX grunt
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

AB (10th February 2011), Finly Owner (10th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is anything started, knowledge is power and with enough power i can rule the world *LMAO*

Guess its all about choice in the end, why have a Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Big W, K-Mart....etc they all do they same.........rip u off for something that's not worth the price they charge....but with this there is no charge..............feel free 2 donate....but if you don't want 2 that's your choice.

I donated 2 the forum when i could and what i could afford 2 at the time, and will do again in the future....

As most regular members would know I only joined the forum 2 download the GQ factory manual....and what can I say 1522 posts later....and I guess administrator of the Google Earth members map..........I'm still here and even if they wanted 2....they can't get rid of me.

I have yet meet any of the members on this forum but would love 2, even if it wasn't for a drive, just a drink and catch up in person. I have personally (PM) chatted 2 a few of the members that i have meet and basically regard them as family.
    I have a few members sending me DVD's ( one day! ) so i can convert and post them on the forum.... I don't get anything out of it.............it's something you do for friends when they might not have the time or inclination 2 do......The members map i do not get paid 2 do.... but i enjoy doing it and i believe the members like 2 be added 2 the map.....they don't have 2........in the end there choice.

I have viewed plenty of 4x4 forums over the years other than 4x4patrol, and btw they didn't start the forum scene 4 Patrols so they are not offering anything that any other site is offering, but yet this is the only one i have joined and stayed with...but as i said in the end that is my choice.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

AB (10th February 2011), big_fletch (10th February 2011), DX grunt (10th February 2011), Finly Owner (10th February 2011), my third 256 (12th February 2011), wildgu6 (10th February 2011), Woof (10th February 2011)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast