OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: VIDEO: Kinglake, VIC Day Trip

  1. #1
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 106 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    VIDEO: Kinglake, VIC Day Trip

    Hey all,

    I got out to Kinglake on the weekend and as always I like to film the trips! It was sweet to check out a new place with a few of the local boys, I'm already keen to get back there and see a little more.

    Map links to the track we hit are in the description of the video if you want to know where to start exploring the area.

    https://youtu.be/rRmjF9Lrhas

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aidanmair For This Useful Post:

    AB (24th May 2019), dpetersen (20th September 2019), Hodge (24th May 2019), jay see (26th May 2019), MB (23rd May 2019), Touses (24th May 2019)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #2
    The 747 Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Gippsland, VIC
    Posts
    15,519
    Thanks
    6,922
    Thanked 11,640 Times in 5,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's cool as, nice video again!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. #3
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    5,392
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 2,792 Posts
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Next level videoing mate! How do you get those follow shots? Bear in mind im an IT nuff nuff. Is it drone or hard legwork with stabiliser? How do you cancel out either the drone noise or the huff and puff behind the camera?

  6. #4
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 106 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    That's cool as, nice video again!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Winnie!

  7. #5
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 106 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Next level videoing mate! How do you get those follow shots? Bear in mind im an IT nuff nuff. Is it drone or hard legwork with stabiliser? How do you cancel out either the drone noise or the huff and puff behind the camera?
    Thanks! Haha the legs were getting a work out with my new DJI Ronin stabiliser, its an unbelievable bit of kit. The mic I use is quite directional so doesn't really pick up noises from behind the camera.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aidanmair For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (24th May 2019), Plasnart (23rd May 2019)

  9. #6
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    5,392
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 2,792 Posts
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aidanmair View Post
    Thanks! Haha the legs were getting a work out with my new DJI Ronin stabiliser, its an unbelievable bit of kit. The mic I use is quite directional so doesn't really pick up noises from behind the camera.
    Amazing result mate.

  10. #7
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,233
    Thanks
    5,040
    Thanked 5,242 Times in 2,839 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Subscribed!
    Love your series and video work mate.

    You should consider coming along to one of the forum meetups next time. Great like minded crowd.

    Also I had no idea there were tracks like this on that side of the plantation...
    Will definitely go for a drive , 20 minutes up the road from me..

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    2005 TD42TI

  11. #8
    Patrol Freak 10G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    lower west victoria
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanks
    839
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 655 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not watched the whole thing, but that 'dynamic' footage is next level amigo. I've been noticing lately that some of the big name Aussie 4x4 people I follow in YT are still putting up boring 'static' video shots.

    You're ahead of the game with your 'dynamic' stuff, it's so much more enjoyable.
    Last edited by 10G; 24th May 2019 at 04:06 PM.
    ..

  12. #9
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 106 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Subscribed!
    Love your series and video work mate.

    You should consider coming along to one of the forum meetups next time. Great like minded crowd.

    Also I had no idea there were tracks like this on that side of the plantation...
    Will definitely go for a drive , 20 minutes up the road from me..

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Awesome, I'll have to try staying up to date with the meets a bit better. Sounds like you live in an awesome spot!

  13. #10
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 106 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    I've not watched the whole thing, but that 'dynamic' footage is next level amigo. I've been noticing lately that some of the big name Aussie 4x4 people I follow in YT are still putting up boring 'static' video shots.

    You're ahead of the game with your 'dynamic' stuff, it's so much more enjoyable.
    Thanks heaps for the nice feedback 10G! I'm glad to know that you appreciate the extra effort in my shots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •