OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: What On-Board Diagnostics protocol does your Patrol use

  1. #31
    Patrol Freak jff45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morayfield, QLD
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 803 Times in 506 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TD42Ti would probably still use the Nissan Consult system. If there's anything available, it would be on the Ecutalk website.
    John

    2001 GUII TI 4500 - Now converted to TD42T auto with Nomad valve body

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jff45 For This Useful Post:

    Cuppa (3rd March 2017)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #32
    Legendary
    PeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Melbourne South east
    Posts
    4,020
    Thanks
    3,765
    Thanked 3,756 Times in 2,203 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    My uncle's 97 GQ has both plugs for diagnostics
    Where are these plugs located? Are they on short 'flting leads under the dash or somewhere else? I have a 07 GQ, was a 2.8 TD before chev conversion. I want to configure a trip computer for fuel usage and might be able to use the data ports for this.

  5. #33
    Rotaredom NissanGQ4.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lower Blue Mountains
    Posts
    10,575
    Thanks
    6,000
    Thanked 4,813 Times in 3,199 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBBIZ2 View Post
    Where are these plugs located? Are they on short 'flting leads under the dash or somewhere else? I have a 07 GQ, was a 2.8 TD before chev conversion. I want to configure a trip computer for fuel usage and might be able to use the data ports for this.
    I believe they were both up under the dash near the steering column
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 5th March 2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time



    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

    PeeBee (3rd March 2017), redrat (7th July 2017)

  7. #34
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    would anyone know what works on my Patrol TB45E Y61 1998?

    This is my OBD plug:


    I followed the link to the NDS website, but still unsure of the right answer.....
    Is there a bluetooth adapter that will work?
    What software can I use with my android device?

    Keep smiling!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #35
    Expert Mike02Ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockingham WA
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 120 Times in 81 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiv View Post
    Hello,
    would anyone know what works on my Patrol TB45E Y61 1998?

    This is my OBD plug:


    I followed the link to the NDS website, but still unsure of the right answer.....
    Is there a bluetooth adapter that will work?
    What software can I use with my android device?

    Keep smiling!
    Pretty sure the early gu tb45 was still using consult.
    Use NDS on your android. Not much else will work (or is updated anymore)
    As for bluetooth adapters there are a few on ebay you can pick up . Also check the supported devices list for more info on the NDS site

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    2002 GUIII Ti 4.8
    Details here

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike02Ti For This Useful Post:

    NissanGQ4.2 (29th March 2018)

  10. #36
    Patrol Freak garett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Some over populated tiny island thats wet and cold
    Posts
    1,015
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 649 Times in 419 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1990 GQ td42.. when it stops shaking i have a problem...
    if its worth doin its worth over doin

  11. #37
    Rotaredom NissanGQ4.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lower Blue Mountains
    Posts
    10,575
    Thanks
    6,000
    Thanked 4,813 Times in 3,199 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garett View Post
    1990 GQ td42.. when it stops shaking i have a problem...
    Was this meant 2 be in the What makes you angry thread @garett?
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time



    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  12. #38
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike02Ti View Post
    Pretty sure the early gu tb45 was still using consult.
    Use NDS on your android. Not much else will work (or is updated anymore)
    As for bluetooth adapters there are a few on ebay you can pick up . Also check the supported devices list for more info on the NDS site
    Thanks Mike,
    sorry for not replying earlier, had and still having family dramas.
    I'll follow your advice and get back with results ASAP.

    Keep smiling
    Stefano

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •