Hybrid View

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    Come up good. You should powder coat the hoop black.

The tjm bar was 1 of 3 that made the short list of ours. We are still leaning towards the rhino though. I have even contemplated maybe putting a different style hoop on the rhino myself.
    Have you seen any photos of the Predator Bar , it will be available soon from David Dash and I think On Track
    I had a look at one at the Show in Melbourne on Friday , very neat looking bar and only supposed to be only 45kg .
    I would of possibly got one if I didn't want a Winch , it's Winch compatible but access to the Winch is not good .

The small hoop on the Rhino Bar does interfere with the front camera view , if you were to fit a Light Bar you would have to relocate the camera , Rhino are working on a camera bracket .

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofjr View Post
    Have you seen any photos of the Predator Bar , it will be available soon from David Dash and I think On Track
    I had a look at one at the Show in Melbourne on Friday , very neat looking bar and only supposed to be only 45kg .
    I would of possibly got one if I didn't want a Winch , it's Winch compatible but access to the Winch is not good .

The small hoop on the Rhino Bar does interfere with the front camera view , if you were to fit a Light Bar you would have to relocate the camera , Rhino are working on a camera bracket .
    I can't see too much difference from a Rhino Bar to be honest. Does the Predator come with recovery points? That's the main reason I was looking at Rhino. If it doesn't then add another $600 plus fitting to the price of the Pred, plus the Rhino comes with a reasonable amount of bash plating back to the suspension - not sure if the Predator does. But I wanted that hoop - I've got the bar for protection against roo's, and the Pred/ Rhino at my guess leave's the radiator just that little more exposed. Lights etc - I can drive without them. But the radiator's a full stop.

As for the camera - I am sure anyone could re-fit it that knew about these things. Mines just in that small square below the number plate on the bar (second pic).