I currently have a 07 GU Patrol, 230K on the clock, manual, few extras and had plenty of repairs done over last 12 months (radiator, alternator, battery, glow plugs and seals, valve cover, belt tensioner assembly, door latch, which was surprisingly expensive, plus all the usual upkeep).
She's a bit sluggish on the hills, thirsty as, but otherwise has been a great car and other than seemingly needing a new part every few months, is still going strong.

My dad is getting rid of his 08 GXL Prado, auto, pretty much same extras, its the 3LT TD as well, but it has 325K on it.
Got his service history and last three years has been pretty similar for parts, plus he's had engine mounts, transmission mounts, airbags and some other stuff done I haven't had to worry about.

Everyone I've spoken to, including my mechanic, is telling me I should switch, but looking at the service history between our two cars, other than his having a bit better go on the hills and being an auto, I still personally like my Patrol more, and I know this is literally a Patrol forum, but wondered what people thought about given the chance would they trade the Patrol for the Prado?

Dad says he'll sell it to me for whatever I could get for the Patrol, but looking at rough prices I almost reckon the Patrol is worth more...