Hi Guys, I am the proud owner of a GQ TD42 diesel wagon that I'm planning some big mods for, however there is one issue that I'm worried about. I bought the GQ with accident damage in the form of a very bent bull bar courtesy of a large tree that jumped out in front of the last owner! I have taken the bull bar off and had my father in law cut and weld a new section of steel in the middle of the bar and it came out great. The only thing is, the left (passenger) side rail where the bull bar slots into is also bent.. which required my fixed bullbar to be modded slightly to fit in there and now it is at a slight angle sloping downwards compared to the other side. My question is, is there a way that this can be fixed (straightened) or whatever so that I can replace my bar with a decent aftermarket winch bar and have it line up again properly? Luckily the chassis is not bent, but I want to respray the truck and fit a new bar and get her looking sweet. Can this be done and what sort of cost would I be looking at? Cheers, Scotty