OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 491 to 498 of 498

Thread: Outback Ideas Recovery points

  1. #491
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    8,683
    Thanks
    22,934
    Thanked 11,315 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping so too Ozzie mate, do need another great set! @threedogs - John mate, hopefully all is well good bloke?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  3. #492
    Patrol God threedogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    31,636
    Thanks
    10,350
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @MB thanks mate trial coming up going in for another procedure next week
    Have stock of most points, might be better to email me at the Gmail address
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

    MB (17th October 2018), Woof (17th October 2018)

  5. #493
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    8,683
    Thanks
    22,934
    Thanked 11,315 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks John appreciated, will do once things have settled for you mate!
    All the best, take care, stay safe!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #494
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,606
    Thanks
    5,708
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good ol' Johns recovery points copped a beating from the high country approach angle rocks. Exposed metal by peeling paint or powder coat.
    I took them off, sanded them back, cleaned, primed and multiple coated in rust guard as best as I could. RIP Legend!

    I think if it happens again, I might opt for the 3 bolt-direct to chassis captives road safe ones.

    PXL_20220520_001438925.jpgPXL_20220520_001446030.jpgPXL_20220707_050805992.PORTRAIT.jpgRP-001-RED.jpg
    2005 TD42TI

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (11th July 2022), MB (12th July 2022), mudnut (11th July 2022), Plasnart (11th July 2022), Rossco (11th July 2022), TPC (11th July 2022)

  8. #495
    Patrol God Stropp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,455
    Thanks
    9,406
    Thanked 4,713 Times in 2,489 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Good ol' Johns recovery points copped a beating from the high country approach angle rocks. Exposed metal by peeling paint or powder coat.
    I took them off, sanded them back, cleaned, primed and multiple coated in rust guard as best as I could. RIP Legend!

    I think if it happens again, I might opt for the 3 bolt-direct to chassis captives road safe ones.

    PXL_20220520_001438925.jpgPXL_20220520_001446030.jpgPXL_20220707_050805992.PORTRAIT.jpgRP-001-RED.jpg
    I had to ream the road safe holes slightly to get them to fit correctly and yes triple checked they are the correct ones
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (16th July 2022)

  10. #496
    Patrol Guru Cremulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanked 867 Times in 401 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put these on last week @Hodge
    They were about $75 delivered for the pair and came with all mounting hardware (Not road safe brand).

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (16th July 2022)

  12. #497
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,606
    Thanks
    5,708
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    I had to ream the road safe holes slightly to get them to fit correctly and yes triple checked they are the correct ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremulator View Post
    I put these on last week @Hodge
    They were about $75 delivered for the pair and came with all mounting hardware (Not road safe brand).
    Thanks fellas.
    From very faint memory, back in 2015-ish when I got my Patrol with the TD in it, the only recovery points I could get was Threedogs' ones.
    I honestly don't remember Roadsafe or any other branded ones available. TD42 variant had a difference. I can't remember exactly what compared to other ones.
    2005 TD42TI

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (16th July 2022), Stropp (18th July 2022)

  14. #498
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!!

    Sent from my vivo Y55A using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •