PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk Cricket!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

fracster
20th June 2013, 06:07 AM
How are Australia doing in the Champions Trophy?

:animierte-smilies-t

***edit by MudRunnerTD changed the title. Happy to change it gained just pm me

Clunk
20th June 2013, 08:50 AM
Hahaha fighting talk from the happy snappa :D

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

threedogs
20th June 2013, 09:41 AM
Is this some abscure sport that England actually excell at. Lol

happygu
20th June 2013, 09:41 AM

:animierte-smilies-t

Bout as well as we expected ...... :cheers:

Don't be too cocky though and I am not really allowed to divulge any information, we have just built a cloning machine - bill was rushed through parliament in a late night sitting - first priority Shane Warne, and next Mike Gatting for you guys ..... :first:

TPC
20th June 2013, 10:20 AM
I have one thing to say to you fracster

93patrol
20th June 2013, 10:23 AM
hows the british lions rugby team going???
i heard they lost to an aussie team called the Canberra Brumbies.... damn what a shame

kevin07
20th June 2013, 10:52 AM
ade me old mukka we have a saying over here it starts with get and ends like this #@%** SO LETS GET GOING CAN WE HAVE A MOD CHANGE THIS TO ASHES THREAD. HE WHO CAST FIRST STONE SHALL DULY HAVE IT SHOVED IN HIS FRECKLE.LUV KEV

fracster
20th June 2013, 11:00 AM
Now if you cloned Warne, Ponting, Gillespie,Steve Waugh,Gilchrist, McGrath and Langer, you`d have a half decent team..................:D

Lions, well ,we had to field a weak team and let you guys actually win a a game at some stage...............:D

I have a sneaky feeling that this banter may come back and bite me, Christ, imagine the grief i`m gonna get on here if we lose the Ashes and the Lions tour..................:biggrin:

kevin07
20th June 2013, 11:18 AM
ade get in while you can that's the idea I would go in early if I was a pom with a team full of pakis and curries and south Africans why is that cause you poms cant play sport and to top it off you have a university testing on ways to tamper with the ball,get that up ya kilt me old mukka.kev

fracster
20th June 2013, 11:27 AM
Kepler Wessels?

Usman Khawaja?

Lets not start on how many Samoans play rugby down there guys.

Granted, we have a few players born overseas, but that is a legacy of the Good Old British Empire, what ho!

fracster
20th June 2013, 12:13 PM
"SYDNEY, June 19: Pakistan-born leg-spinner Fawad Ahmed was on Wednesday named on the Australia ‘A’ squad for a tour of Africa beginning next month, despite also being in contention for selection for the Ashes series against England."

Nuff said Kev, me owd mucka.............:wink:

fracster
20th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Strong team,should be a good game.

Lions v Australia: Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), Alex Cuthbert (Wales), Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland), Jonathan Davies (Wales), George North (Wales), Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), Mike Phillips (Wales); Alex Corbisiero (England), Tom Youngs (England), Adam Jones (Wales), Alun Wyn Jones (Wales), Paul O'Connell (Ireland), Tom Croft (England), Sam Warburton (Wales, capt), Jamie Heaslip (Ireland).

Replacements: Richard Hibbard (Wales), Mako Vunipola (England), Dan Cole (England), Geoff Parling (England), Dan Lydiate (Wales), Ben Youngs (England), Owen Farrell (England), Sean Maitland (Scotland).

kevin07
20th June 2013, 01:55 PM
well your clutching at nothing with the paki we cant send our players to England and sth Africa where all your players come from fracster that is impossible

jack
21st June 2013, 03:06 PM
Hey fracster,

An enormous advertisement showing a wallaby having sex with a lion has been painted in a field near Tullamarine Airport, designed to be visible to passengers on departing and arriving planes.

The 170-metre-by-90-metre image by online bookmaker Sportsbet, features the slogans "Rooting for the wallabies" with the twitter hashtag #rootingforoz

GO WALLABIES

Woof
21st June 2013, 06:58 PM
Fracster you are a sh@t stirrer mate....LOL
The only reason that we didn't do well in the Champions Trophy was to lull you blokes into a false sense of security.....................and so far it appears to be working:harhar:
We have already started to celebrate the Ashes win:icon_victory:

fracster
21st June 2013, 07:42 PM
Like the advert fella...............:wink:

Not shat stirring Dawgman, just a bit of banter, nothing serious mate. Kev and I had a pm convo, we reckoned it would be a laugh as long as people didn`t get too arsey about it. Plus the odds are slightly stacked in your favour, me being one of the few poms on here..............:biggrin:

On a serious note, Ricky Ponting announced his retirement from all forms of a cricket at the end f the summer. A great batsman,fielder and captain.Some people didn`t like Ponting over here,thought he was arrogant,I didn`t think that,he was a winner and hated losing, nothing wrong with that. One of the best batsmen around in my opinion.

Clunk
21st June 2013, 07:48 PM
Nice to see the welsh team filling in for the English in the Lions tour ;)

fracster
21st June 2013, 07:50 PM
Nice to see the welsh team filling in for the English in the Lions tour ;)

!

Well, they are the best team in the northern hemisphere, much as it pains me to say.

Woof
21st June 2013, 07:58 PM

Not shat stirring Dawgman, just a bit of banter, nothing serious mate. Kev and I had a pm convo, we reckoned it would be a laugh as long as people didn`t get too arsey about it. Plus the odds are slightly stacked in your favour, me being one of the few poms on here..............:biggrin:

On a serious note, Ricky Ponting announced his retirement from all forms of a cricket at the end f the summer. A great batsman,fielder and captain.Some people didn`t like Ponting over here,thought he was arrogant,I didn`t think that,he was a winner and hated losing, nothing wrong with that. One of the best batsmen around in my opinion.

Was not being serious mate, shat stirring is just a sort of friendly comment down here................all in good fun here as you know.
As for ponting, no comment

This thread should be a ripper once the rugby and the cricket starts, but I think that you may need to get some more poms behind you...........................But, if we get beaten in both the rugby and the cricket then you will not hear from me for a loooooong time..hahaha

fracster
21st June 2013, 08:03 PM
But, if we get beaten in both the rugby and the cricket then you will not hear from me for a loooooong time..hahaha

One thing for certain mate, you will sure hear from me if we win both..................:biggrin:

Clunk
21st June 2013, 08:50 PM
One thing for certain mate, you will sure hear from me if we win both..................:biggrin:

And me...... Although I'm not a big fan of cricket... Sends me to sleep lol

TPC
21st June 2013, 09:29 PM

Good to see you have a bit of respect for Ponting, he was a brilliant cricketer.
Loved watching him fielding, could hot the stumps side on again and again and a brilliant catch.
But he will always be remembered for his batting.

Woof
21st June 2013, 09:35 PM

That's what I am afraid of...LOL

TPC
21st June 2013, 09:41 PM
Have faith in the Aussies guys, we are a shoe in in both sports ( I say with my fingers crossed)

MudRunnerTD
21st June 2013, 09:46 PM

:animierte-smilies-

Cheeky bugger!

fracster
21st June 2013, 10:00 PM
Have faith in the Aussies guys, we are a shoe in in both sports ( I say with my fingers crossed)Rugby will be close,very close.

We should win the ashes, Aussie cricket team doesn`t look great,BUT, you always up the ante when playing us,so who knows.

fracster
21st June 2013, 10:04 PM
Cheeky bugger!

Nice change to the thread title fella.................:biggrin:

Bet you change it soon.

kevin07
21st June 2013, 10:15 PM
orrrrr fracster you old pom you have gone delirious again you gunna get your butt chumped. everyone forgive his stupidity thinking they will give us a run, look just humour him and all his pommy mates, you know what would expect from the poor buggers who spend half their life living in yesterday. ade ye olde mukka now what ya got. chump

graeme1969
21st June 2013, 10:15 PM
Notice Ponting and Katich had been playing well over in the old dart for their respective county sides. Could do a lot worse than pup sending out a SOS to them considering how the team is going at present. I guess they could give Warney a call as well but I think he well and truly has his hands full with Liz (poor bugger :devilred:).

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 08:33 PM
Goooooo on the Lions!!!!!!!!! :D

Tapped out on the phone MC

Woof
22nd June 2013, 08:53 PM
5 zip, go the Wallabies

Now 7 zip, you bloody beauty

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 08:58 PM
The refs a tosser!!!!!!! Hahaha

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 09:07 PM
Doggy barked too soon

Woof
22nd June 2013, 09:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 09:36 PM
What's the matter doggy, cat got your tongue????? ;)

Woof
22nd June 2013, 09:39 PM
Meow......yip yip.LOL

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 09:52 PM
Here kitty kitty kitty

Woof
22nd June 2013, 10:15 PM
27th of July, 7 go out and 6 come back...roflmao

kevin07
22nd June 2013, 10:31 PM
comeon fracster get ya freckle out here and havago ya mug

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 10:33 PM
27th of July, 7 go out and 6 come back...roflmao

I thought you said you weren't gonna be leaving Grunter behind!!!@!????? LOL

Clunk
22nd June 2013, 10:36 PM
Wowwwwwww what a fantastic start to the test match, very close indeed

Clunk
23rd June 2013, 01:48 AM
Well another no show from the aussie contingent, very much like their rugby team I guess. ..... lmfao

Tappin on the MC phone

fracster
23rd June 2013, 03:20 AM
Big grin,did not see the match,been fishing,only on my poxy phone.

be back in civilisation tomorrow Kevin, can't wait

fracster
24th June 2013, 04:58 AM
Cooooeeeee, i`m back.

I think India are going to beat us in the final,the final of the tournament you lot got knocked out of early doors.

But anyway,still have not seen the highlights of yesterdays game,read like it was a tense,close affair. Was that the best the Wallabies can play or have they got something in reserve?

kevin07
24th June 2013, 09:12 AM
ade me believes you got lucky not bad for a population of over 100 million

patrolmq
24th June 2013, 09:55 AM
Aussies showing the Poms the way!!

showing the Poms the way to lose? Or am I missing something.

***edit by MudRunnerTD changed the title. Happy to change it gained just pm me[/QUOTE]

fracster
24th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Seems very odd sacking your coach so close to the Ashes,rather than after them,I guess the new man is ready to come in now. Who is it going to be?

kevin07
24th June 2013, 10:59 PM
well ive heard that there bringing in buff I hope so he will add a bit of c%#t to there moral highground sometimes you just got to get rid of duds

fracster
29th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Part two...........Come on the Lions.

Clunk
29th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Well Doggy, are you ready!!!!?????......... go on the Lions

Some say I might tap to much.......

Woof
29th June 2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah I'm ready Clunky, we did well last time.............the best of 4 countries play us and we nearly won...
If it had of been us against the 4 countries, one on one we would flog the lot of them

Clunk
29th June 2013, 09:12 PM
A nearly win is still a loss though mate and what youve got to remember, most of the Lions team are actually the Welsh team

Clunk
29th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Ooooooh my heart is all a flutter..... another tense game

fracster
29th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Radio only here guys, too early to go to the pub and watch and i`m not paying for Sky TV.

Woof
29th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Radio only here guys, too early to go to the pub and watch and i`m not paying for Sky TV.

Probably for the best, don't want you crying in your beer mate....LOL

fracster
29th June 2013, 09:53 PM
We`ll see dawg,we`ll see.

Clunk
29th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Oooh I just let out a little wee lol

Clunk
29th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Well one a piece now off to Sydney....... another fantastic game

Woof
29th June 2013, 10:28 PM
Well one a piece now off to Sydney....... another fantastic game

Yep another great game, bring the next one on

Clunk
29th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Not sure if my heart can take another one of those lmfao

Clunk
29th June 2013, 10:32 PM
How was that reverse tackle George North did on Felou...... never ever seen anything like that

kevin07
30th June 2013, 12:30 AM
alright fracster get ya freckle out here for a whipping ya pommy whippin boy

fracster
30th June 2013, 01:05 AM
So bloody annoying that I can`t watch the games. Halfpenny missed the last, potential winning, kick of the game as you did in the previous game.

I hope that both teams don`t have too many injuries and they can field strong teams for the last game.

Bollocks to it, i`m going to the pub to watch the last game.

93patrol
30th June 2013, 01:11 AM
Now your getting into the Aussie spirit fracster

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

fracster
30th June 2013, 01:13 AM
Tell you summat mate, I can`t handle drinking in the morning, so could very well be very pissed after the last game.

Should be a cracker.

93patrol
30th June 2013, 01:21 AM
Me either but if you have a good fry you'll be right. Plus once the game starts you won't think about the time cause there'll be a few boys already drinking and you can't help yourself.

Well I can't. Bloody peer pressure

kevin07
30th June 2013, 09:50 AM
So bloody annoying that I can`t watch the games. Halfpenny missed the last, potential winning, kick of the game as you did in the previous game.

I hope that both teams don`t have too many injuries and they can field strong teams for the last game.

Bollocks to it, i`m going to the pub to watch the last game.

yes ade I agree bloody annoying not being able to see it live but that's cause you poms spend half your life living in yesterday .lmao. kev

threedogs
30th June 2013, 11:18 AM
I'll have to watch the third game now to see what all the fuss is over,
@ Fracster ,,,,Aus is divided into two most from NSW and QLD will follow league and/or Union
the rest will follow AFL football, but most will watch any sporting event ever made, Car racing being Bathurst,
one particular horse race The Melb Cup. WE love our sport that's for sure.

fracster
30th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Saw a rerun of the game, I think it was a fair result to be honest.Aus shaded that game.

Norths tackle.........jeeesus.

kevin07
30th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Saw a rerun of the game, I think it was a fair result to be honest.Aus shaded that game.

jeez fracster that's a nice way of putting it listen and listen closely your pommy mate butts got kicked nothing nice about it me old mukka.kev

fracster
30th June 2013, 10:02 PM
I was trying to be civil, but bollocks to that, the gloves are off now sunshine.

How the hell can the lions get penalised every time the scrum was in your half, but you managed to keep it straight in our half? Oh yes, bloody gamesmanship, or cheating, us northern hemi guys would never resort to such antics...........:wink:

We`ll have the big guns out for the last game and whip your collective arses.

PMC
30th June 2013, 10:14 PM

G'day fracster,

One a piece, looking forward to the decider mate! It has been a fantastic series to-date, both games could have of gone either way!

PS, how did your fishing trip go?

Regards,

RLI

fracster
30th June 2013, 10:19 PM
G'day fracster,

One a piece, looking forward to the decider mate! It has been a fantastic series to-date, both games could have of gone either way!

PS, how did your fishing trip go?

Regards,

RLI

Afternoon fella.

8 hours wreck fishing, ten people on board, three blanked,including me. So I drank some beer instead of losing any more stuff.

11 fish caught,crap day,but it happens, next time will be better.

Deciding game could be very special, should be a cracker of a game and too close to call.

fracster
30th June 2013, 11:06 PM
I see Webber got off to his usual flying start.

Clunk
30th June 2013, 11:20 PM
I see Webber got off to his usual flying start.

Failed at the start line again hey lol

fracster
1st July 2013, 12:17 AM
Yep, but drove very well to get second,another lap or so and he may have nicked it.

kevin07
1st July 2013, 08:57 AM
I was trying to be civil, but bollocks to that, the gloves are off now sunshine.

How the hell can the lions get penalised every time the scrum was in your half, but you managed to keep it straight in our half? Oh yes, bloody gamesmanship, or cheating, us northern hemi guys would never resort to such antics...........:wink:

We`ll have the big guns out for the last game and whip your collective arses.

that's the spirit fracster bit of eff u is whats called for so how is yesterday still going its 8am over here and beautiful hows dreary old yesterday going. mukka

fracster
1st July 2013, 09:25 AM
that's the spirit fracster bit of eff u is whats called for so how is yesterday still going its 8am over here and beautiful hows dreary old yesterday going. mukka
23:55 here Kev, been out down the pub for a while, but always willing to share banter and mirth with my new found aussie mates,even though you cheat at rugby you scallies.

kevin07
1st July 2013, 11:34 AM
well now your in today you will realise the folley of your ways and the feasibility of of a combined 100 and whatever million against us 20 million stallions over here. now get a grip on reality pom. kev

fracster
1st July 2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but a high percentage of those 100 + million think exercise is switching the bloody X Box on and off mate.

kevin07
3rd July 2013, 08:56 AM
yes we know you lot eat to much that's why you have a university coming up with ways to tamper with the ball or using players from all over the world Mc cague comes to mind we still have a laugh over that one. why don't you bring back Gladstone small the only pommy you cant hang.

fracster
4th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Final team selection looks powerful,dropping O`Driscoll was a shock, but he has not played well.

Should be a cracker of a game.

Kev, your gonna get a battering at cricket,see the light and accept that fact mate.

fracster
4th July 2013, 05:04 PM
I read this poem the other day, it reminded me of you pal..............:smile:

Like a Night Club in the morning, you’re the bitter end.
Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you’re clean round the bend.
You give me the horrors
too bad to be true
All of my tomorrow’s
are lousy coz of you.

You put the Shat in Shatter
Put the Pain in Spain
Your germs are splattered about
Your face is just a stain

You’re certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.
Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You’re like a dose of scabies,
I’ve got you under my skin.
You make life a fairy tale... Grimm!

People mention murder, the moment you arrive.
I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.
You’ve got this slippery quality,
it makes me think of phlegm,
and a dual personality
I hate both of them.

Your bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay.
Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.
Like a death a birthday party,
you ruin all the fun.
Like a sucked and spat our smartie,
you’re no use to anyone.
Like the shadow of the guillotine
on a dead consumptive’s face.
Speaking as an outsider,
what do you think of the human race

You went to a progressive psychiatrist.
He recommended suicide...
before scratching your bad name off his list,
and pointing the way outside.

You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.
You’re heading for a breakdown,
better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
Your attitudes are platitudes,
just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you
Was is some kind of bat
They can’t find a good word for you,
but I can...
TWAT.

Clunk
4th July 2013, 08:08 PM
^^^^^^^^ superb ha ha ha ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Motorculture mobile app

kevin07
5th July 2013, 02:02 AM
boring fracster but ill tell what when we are done with you poms ill send you round the bend you will never want tomorrow to come you will want to stay in yesterday forever.you will never want to crap again for the pain of coming from your mouth, and please if your going to steal someones work don't plagarise be honest just the same as you poms should come out and say yes we cheat as we are sick of losing to you blokes all the time. so that being said I don't hold it against you you cant help where you were born. kev

kevin07
6th July 2013, 01:15 AM
I got rugby shift today Maroubra to to anz shuttle that means free entry to watch our wallabies splatter some poms

fracster
6th July 2013, 08:45 AM
We`ll see big fella, should be a cracking game, close,hard and in yer face.

kevin07
6th July 2013, 02:14 PM
Hey fracster you going to get up and watch it,ps good to to see the mighty magpies doing well over there Hughes and Clark,and the third one stark is goin to rip you poms a new hole big boy

fracster
6th July 2013, 05:54 PM
Gotta decide if I go the pub and watch it, or go and do some work and earn some money Kev.

Money would be nice and If I go to the pub i`l be drunk by mid afternoon,decisions decisions................

TPC
6th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Gotta decide if I go the pub and watch it, or go and do some work and earn some money Kev.

Money would be nice and If I go to the pub i`l be drunk by mid afternoon,decisions decisions................

Listen carefully, the pub is calling you....beer...beer...beer.

fracster
6th July 2013, 07:14 PM
Listen carefully, the pub is calling you....beer...beer...beer.

Your really not helping me save money here mate...............

threedogs
6th July 2013, 07:18 PM
Third game just about to start Good luck to you. not lol
So much sport on tonight AFL, League, Tennis, V8s just finished
This is TV at its Aussie best, Flickers paradise.
You getting the game "LIVE"

fracster
6th July 2013, 07:36 PM
SWMBO has given the the all clear,pub it is.

Best of luck guys,should be a cracker.

I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes or silly comments that I may post later.I will be pissed.

threedogs
6th July 2013, 07:39 PM
All forgiven and good game and bad luck in advance lol

fracster
6th July 2013, 08:40 PM
Get in..............

Clunk
6th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Definitely early days still I think but damn........... the Wallabies aren't playing so well right now. I really hope they sort them selves out and make it a match we were expecting it to be

Tapping on the Tab via MC

fracster
6th July 2013, 09:29 PM
Last score makes for good second half

Clunk
6th July 2013, 09:33 PM
Should be a damn good second half if the Aussies start the way the finished the first............. the guys on here have gone damn quiet though ;)

fracster
6th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Go lions..,.,,

Clunk
6th July 2013, 10:27 PM
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooôoooooooooooooo on the Lions.............. did the Wallabies actually turn up today? Lol

Woof
6th July 2013, 10:31 PM
Well done to the Lions...........................only took 16 years to win....... notice I did not say beat us.

Clunk
6th July 2013, 10:33 PM
Well done to the Lions...........................only took 16 years to win....... notice I did not say beat us.

Well you couldn't call it a beating could you......... it was an efn hammering!!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao

fracster
6th July 2013, 10:35 PM
You got a real beating there guys

Woof
6th July 2013, 10:40 PM
The lions and their supporters should thank us for letting them win, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our team for doing that, good on you boys..LOL

Clunk
6th July 2013, 10:42 PM
The lions and their supporters should thank us for letting them win, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our team for doing that, good on you boys..LOL

Forever in denial Doggy lol

Woof
6th July 2013, 10:46 PM
Forever in denial Doggy lol

Yeah Clunky, but it makes for good reading..LOL
Hey Fracster what time was it over there when you hit the pub mate?

fracster
6th July 2013, 10:53 PM

Jeez man, that wasn't a beating,that was a damned good thrashing.

Kev, what you got now big fella?

fracster
6th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Yeah Clunky, but it makes for good reading..LOL
Hey Fracster what time was it over there when you hit the pub mate?

11:00 mate,may as well stay out for the day now!

Clunk
6th July 2013, 11:00 PM
Bring on the Ashes now hey Ade !!!!!???? Lol

PMC
6th July 2013, 11:10 PM
You got a real beating there guys

G'day mate,

The Lions were just to strong and two good overall!

Regards,

RLI

fracster
7th July 2013, 12:06 AM
That is a fair assessment of the game Paul

threedogs
7th July 2013, 09:32 AM
Well played, better team won, hope you have a bad case of beer flu {hang over}lol

kevin07
7th July 2013, 11:35 AM
well fracster in the 26th minute with that halfpenny kicking another I decided id go out and check out the coppers black stl trolls (more interesting) I was walking around checking the things they have done to them, and lifted my head and one the boys was beside me, turned a bit and saw that I was surrounded by 6 of them how ya goin fellas I just love my trolls I said. he returned with we don't like when people get close as they try taking the lights and then started talking to one about his troll. but I did notice one thing they do to the trolls I like was under the headlights where the gap is between the bullbar and lights they had some u shaped rubber folder under there to fill the gap looked good.

kevin07
7th July 2013, 11:36 AM
fracster KISS ME THISTLE.

fracster
7th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Beer flu is not here mate.

But,let us be honest here. We beat you handsomely in the last game, but, if that last kick in the first game had gone over,you would have won 2-1. Aus thoroughly deserved the second match win,we were the same yesterday, so it came down to one missed kick. Hlafpenny should never have taken that long range shot at the end of the second match,it was at the far reach of his range and the guy had played 82 hard minutes.Maybe a tap and go to gain ten more yards?

The difference yesterday was that we mullered you in the scrum,our front row were simply to good and that was down to Corbiserio being fit again.

A cracking series,both teams contributed to that and no silly gloating from me guys.

PMC
7th July 2013, 07:02 PM
Beer flu is not here mate.

But,let us be honest here. We beat you handsomely in the last game, but, if that last kick in the first game had gone over,you would have won 2-1. Aus thoroughly deserved the second match win,we were the same yesterday, so it came down to one missed kick. Hlafpenny should never have taken that long range shot at the end of the second match,it was at the far reach of his range and the guy had played 82 hard minutes.Maybe a tap and go to gain ten more yards?

The difference yesterday was that we mullered you in the scrum,our front row were simply to good and that was down to Corbiserio being fit again.

A cracking series,both teams contributed to that and no silly gloating from me guys.

G'day fracster,

Well said!

PS, what is behind the name fracster?

Regards,

RLI

fracster
7th July 2013, 07:07 PM
Fractious Git was my name on another forum,so it kinda stuck Paul.

fracster
8th July 2013, 03:29 AM
Murray, Wimbledon, just gets better for us poms.

kevin07
8th July 2013, 09:37 AM
live it up ade we here for the ashes.

threedogs
8th July 2013, 10:59 AM
Great win by Murray and well deserved,
Its the Ashes I'm worried about but fear not
our leader is pain free. Lets Rock,,,,,,,,

fracster
10th July 2013, 08:32 PM
Well, here goes................

Clunk
10th July 2013, 09:07 PM
Hoooorah

MC app sucks big hairy ones!!!!!!!! Having to delete and reinstall everyday........

fracster
11th July 2013, 02:26 AM
That kicks everbodies theory that trouncing the Aussies will be easy out of the window.

Should be a good series.

MEGOMONSTER
11th July 2013, 06:14 AM
After day one of the Ashes tour.
England all out for 215
Stumps at day one
Aus 4 - 75
Clarke and Cowan out for ducks.

fracster
11th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Superb entertainment. Never expected you to get this score, credit where it is due.

kevin07
11th July 2013, 11:43 PM
don't worry fracster im watching you were so gracious in winning the rugby, but let me tell ya this wild colonial boy wont be happy till theres pommy blood spilt on the pitch.i will not be so gracious either

TPC
12th July 2013, 12:26 AM
How good was that knock by Agar...Brilliant.

Clunk
12th July 2013, 01:16 AM
How good was that knock by Agar...Brilliant.

Dunno, fell asleep lmao

MC app sucks big hairy ones!!!!!!!! Having to delete and reinstall everyday........

fracster
12th July 2013, 02:41 AM
I hope that good Anglo Saxon, Pieterson scores some runs.

fracster
12th July 2013, 04:33 AM
don't worry fracster im watching you were so gracious in winning the rugby, but let me tell ya this wild colonial boy wont be happy till theres pommy blood spilt on the pitch.i will not be so gracious eitherYou ain`t won diddly squat this year mate, what makes you think your gonna start now?

MEGOMONSTER
12th July 2013, 06:04 AM
What I wanna know is how England let the last drop score 98 runs from 101 balls.

MEGOMONSTER
12th July 2013, 06:05 AM
What I wanna know is how England let the last drop score 98 runs from 101 balls.

Was he that good, or England that bad.

healy
12th July 2013, 08:29 AM
Ashton agar is a gun something we have needed since gilchrist

threedogs
12th July 2013, 08:34 AM
A A I say what a fresh find, and humble too.
Boof will keep him inline.

93patrol
12th July 2013, 10:07 AM
Was he that good, or England that bad.

He was that good and England made some stupid decisions like bowling short and wide to him. He apparently is quite a good batsman and batted up the order in state cricket

BigRAWesty
12th July 2013, 05:17 PM

trying to use MC crappa

fracster
12th July 2013, 06:00 PM
I really wanted the guy to get 101,then get out. Felt for him getting out on 98 to be honest.

Great fightback by the Aussies, I don`t get why people over here are so shocked,last thing you lot do is give in and not fight,so not a shock to me. Hell, even when you had a great team, we could get you down to 150 for 5 or 6, then Gilchrist would come in and score a ton plus.

BigRAWesty
12th July 2013, 06:06 PM
It always have been a great series to watch. Its a pain in on shift this week.. can't even watch the high lights as of a new broadcast rights dispute..

trying to use MC crappa

fracster
12th July 2013, 06:22 PM
That is crap for you mate.It is on sky over here,so radio only or me.

TPC
12th July 2013, 06:27 PM
I really wanted the guy to get 101,then get out. Felt for him getting out on 98 to be honest.

Great fightback by the Aussies, I don`t get why people over here are so shocked,last thing you lot do is give in and not fight,so not a shock to me. Hell, even when you had a great team, we could get you down to 150 for 5 or 6, then Gilchrist would come in and score a ton plus.

I could not go to bed until he was out, at first I felt bad for him not making 100 but then I saw the smile on his face and the standing ovation he got from the crowd, making 98 was a fantastic effort.

kevin07
12th July 2013, 09:34 PM
You ain`t won diddly squat this year mate, what makes you think your gonna start now?

cause that caffa brac you call an anglo is not and you wont win unless you cheat

Clunk
12th July 2013, 09:47 PM
cause that caffa brac you call an anglo is not and you wont win unless you cheat

Dont know what you're bleating on about, his great aunts, uncles mothers monkey was English, therefore he is obviously English :D

TPC
13th July 2013, 02:21 AM
Come on Australia, get these Pommy Bastards out already.
Bell- 66 runs from 166 balls, you are a boring joke, hit the farking ball or get out and give someone else a go.

Clunk
13th July 2013, 02:45 AM
Slow and steady wins the race lol

TPC
13th July 2013, 02:48 AM
Slow and steady wins the race lol

If everybody batted like Bell there would never be a result, every test would be a draw.

Clunk
13th July 2013, 02:54 AM
Boring result for a boring sport lmao

Clunk
13th July 2013, 02:58 AM
Well that was a bad bad shockingly bad decision by the umpire

TPC
13th July 2013, 02:59 AM
Not only is Bell boring, Broad is a bad fcuking sport.
He was out and he knows he was out but would not walk.
What a wanker!

And put your glasses on Ump.

Clunk
13th July 2013, 03:09 AM
It just is cricket hey what what

TPC
13th July 2013, 03:13 AM
It just is cricket hey what what

Its not just cricket, its the Ashes!
I like to get passionate about the Ashes. lol

fracster
13th July 2013, 03:31 AM
Yeah, like all the Aussie batters have always walked?

Agar was out on 6, he got a reprive,that is how it goes fellas.

TPC
13th July 2013, 03:39 AM
Yeah, like all the Aussie batters have always walked?

Agar was out on 6, he got a reprive,that is how it goes fellas.

I am a one eyed Aussie supporter, I am right and everybody else is wrong.
Don't counter my rant with past events and facts.

I do believe if a batsman knows he is out he should walk, I know few players do but I always respected Gilchrist as he always walked.

fracster
13th July 2013, 03:45 AM
Gilchrist did.I wished they all would, but they don`t,which is a pity.

Rant away mate.........:tongue:

MEGOMONSTER
13th July 2013, 07:08 AM
Gee, I just seen the scoreboard, they really slowed the game right down, taking forever to make runs.

fracster
13th July 2013, 08:33 AM
Just seen Broads chip to slip.

How the hell did the umpire get that so wrong?..................:smileyvault-cute-bi

threedogs
13th July 2013, 11:34 AM
Part of the game , its up to fielding side to convince umpire He's out.
Its called "APPEALLING", now we have slow mo replays etc , I don't like them
I like human error seemed to work ok for first 100 years, worked both ways,
but umpires decision was/is final. We ran out of replay appeals ,What a crock of Shite.
Stop looking for excuses and "play Ball". Time will tell which team is better this time around.

fracster
14th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Come on Australia, get these Pommy Bastards out already.
Bell- 66 runs from 166 balls, you are a boring joke, hit the farking ball or get out and give someone else a go.

Rogers c Bell b Anderson 52 177 121 .........Every team has a player that can dig in and stay out there,nothing wrong with that most of the time.

Hard one to call this first test,you could well get the runs,depends on the two that are in I think.

PMC
14th July 2013, 08:04 PM
G'day Trendsetters!

C'mon Zimbabwe C'mon" whops wrong farken match. lol

PS, they cant stop us from laughing. lol

Regards,

RLI

TPC
14th July 2013, 11:16 PM
So fracster you on the edge of your chair?
Bloody good first test, hope they are all this close, now come on you buggers, finish your lunch and get back out there.

fracster
15th July 2013, 02:30 AM
Been out all day cutting trees mate, work before pleasure sometimes.

I hope every test is as exciting.

kevin07
15th July 2013, 09:21 AM
bloody pommies rode their luck on this one

TPC
15th July 2013, 09:24 AM
Been out all day cutting trees mate, work before pleasure sometimes.

I hope every test is as exciting.

Just need one small change for the next test, its the poms turn to loose by 14 runs.

fracster
15th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Could well be the case mate.

TPC
15th July 2013, 06:24 PM
What happened to the good old days when Aussies won everything and the Poms lost everything, its turned completely around.

Drewboyaus
15th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Not only is Bell boring, Broad is a bad fcuking sport.
He was out and he knows he was out but would not walk.
What a wanker!

And put your glasses on Ump.

I can tell you, after more than 20 years of playing cricket (and I might go around again this year) I never walk. I have had that many shockers called against me over the years (both bowling and batting) that I view anything I get away with as the swings and roundabouts of the game.
Not a fan of Broad but he did what nearly any other cricketer would do for the reasons stated above.
No one else to blame but our top order for losing (maybe the bowlers for too many 4 balls). And Clarke needs to work out how to use the DRS properly.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

aceblueheeler1992
16th July 2013, 04:21 PM
i don't know if anyone saw the channel 7 twitter/post thing. something about stuart broad posted on his twitter about golfing and having carts, channel 7 said on that ' stuart broad, still not walkng' haha made me laugh

aceblueheeler1992
16th July 2013, 04:21 PM
i can't believe people really think that broad not walking was the defining moment.

aceblueheeler1992
16th July 2013, 04:22 PM
majority don't walk, this is test cricket, not local b grade. if anyone should be blamed , it;s our top order. cowan sucks

kevin07
17th July 2013, 09:53 AM
yep definitely time for ed to stand aside just hasn't done enough

fracster
18th July 2013, 09:12 AM
You lot ready for getting your arses kicked again?

TPC
18th July 2013, 09:21 AM
The Aussies are going to trounce your lot this game, that last game they were just getting acclimatised.

fracster
18th July 2013, 09:25 AM
Yeah,yeah,yeah.

We`ll see mate.

fracster
18th July 2013, 09:27 PM
28 for 3, bugger..............

fracster
20th July 2013, 02:46 AM
Chortle,chortle.

Kast
20th July 2013, 03:58 AM
If we can keep this up this test is looking as close as the first. Provided of course the batters can do a decent job. Which would be a first!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

BigRAWesty
20th July 2013, 04:50 AM
If we can keep this up this test is looking as close as the first. Provided of course the batters can do a decent job. Which would be a first!

Their 364 in front... We made half that

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

macca86
20th July 2013, 07:18 AM
Wow our batters can't bat our bowlers must be tired carrying the team scoring all the runs then getting pressured into bowling better to win then they will choke what a team. Get Shane warne back haha

TPC
20th July 2013, 09:42 AM
Chortle,chortle.

We are just drawing you into a false sense of security, they are about to start trying now.

If I keep saying that I might believe it myself.

Kast
20th July 2013, 02:04 PM
Their 364 in front... We made half that

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Yeah I was putting the batting debacle out of my mind, and giving the bowlers some credit! But if we can roll them before lunch or even tea and the top order can actually take their time and do a job we might have a chance in hell.

Even though we lost the last test it was close for such a big run chase. We'll obvious need to do a bit better this time!

threedogs
20th July 2013, 06:44 PM
Can't bat ,can't bowl
@ TPC WT?

TPC
20th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Can't bat ,can't bowl
@ TPC WT?

Don't get me started, I am in morning for Aussie cricket!

And before Fracster has any more to say can one of the moderators have him permanently removed? please..please..please
Or at least until after this painful Ashes series.

Clunk
21st July 2013, 01:56 AM
so its 188 for four tp the english in the second innings. the aussies currently needing 421 to draw........................................ sorry chaps it aint gonna efn happen, time to cut your losses and fly on home lol

Kast
21st July 2013, 02:58 AM
Yep clunk, i think you've nailed it. My patriotic optimism is wearing thin and its not as if the poms are that good, its just that we're ordinary. Bowlers better than the batters but that's not saying a whole lot.

I woner what's going on in the golf?

fracster
21st July 2013, 02:59 AM
Shocking batting display by you lot, we are going to bat the day out I think,maybe leave two days to ball you out.

Or we could pile more runs up in the morning.

Kast
21st July 2013, 01:51 PM
Fracster. Enjoy it while you can (which may be quite a while). I'm much less uncomfortable loosing if it's a good tussle, but this is not that!

threedogs
21st July 2013, 03:04 PM
@ TPC Whats up Guvner been losing in the cricket, chin up and all that what.
Shite I've become one of,,,,,,,,,,,,well one of them BBBWWWHHHAAaaaaaa

happygu
21st July 2013, 04:21 PM
Best bat for another day and a half, half a day to bowl us out will do...

Woof
21st July 2013, 07:15 PM
Fracster, don't want them back mate you can keep them, maybe they will learn something

fracster
21st July 2013, 09:55 PM
Much rather have 5 tests like the first rather than us beating you easily.

What the hell are your batsmen doing?

Kast
21st July 2013, 09:59 PM
Fracster where did you get this sensible tslk from?

fracster
21st July 2013, 10:02 PM
Mate, I remember you lot thrashing us when Waugh was in charge, it isn`t any form of sport when the opposition are so bad,like we were then and you are now.

The Lions rugby games were great entertainment due to how close the games were, this ashes series is not entertaining. Your guys really need to buck up and make a game of it.

kevin07
21st July 2013, 10:38 PM
im so disappointed these guys just have forgotten what cricket is to us playing England its about time to man up for christs sake the kiwis had the better of these poms a couple of months ago

Kast
21st July 2013, 10:46 PM
Mate, I remember you lot thrashing us when Waugh was in charge, it isn`t any form of sport when the opposition are so bad,like we were then and you are now.

The Lions rugby games were great entertainment due to how close the games were, this ashes series is not entertaining. Your guys really need to buck up and make a game of it.

Funny as I was thinking just that when I replied. How quickly we choose to forget. So yes fracster you are quite correct on all fronts. I just don't need another source of reminder- i've got too many already!

Drewboyaus
21st July 2013, 10:56 PM
We simply just don't have the batsmen in the team to get the job done.
There is no one in the top six (or the squad) who I look at and see the next Hus or Clarke or Langer. No one.
Not one of our batsmen give me the confidence they know how to play a long innings. Techniques are shonky too and don't hold up under pressure.
Bowlers will win you test matches (and we have plenty of them), batsmen loose test matches 'cause you've gotta make enough for the bowlers to bowl to.
Sadly I predict there will be more innings totals around the 100 mark before this series is done.

macca86
21st July 2013, 11:13 PM
I think 20 20 as a lot to answer.

TPC
21st July 2013, 11:20 PM
I think 20 20 as a lot to answer.

Yep I agree, it is killing the game.
I love tests and enjoy the one day games but 20 20 I cannot watch and it is teaching the guys that their wicket is not that important.

fracster
21st July 2013, 11:23 PM
All countries play 20-20 mate, cricket needed 20-20, it has created a lot more interest in the sport.

macca86
21st July 2013, 11:26 PM
Watching cricket I watch test match first then one dayers ten soccer golf paint dry then 20/20 its rocks or diamonds. Cricket is a gentlemans game now its just a cheap whore that sells herself. We didn't blood in young bats men for tests and put to much pressure on them in the 90"s and 00 you had to average 80 or better in our domestic comp now you get a couple of 50's and you bat for aus.

Drewboyaus
21st July 2013, 11:37 PM
Yep I agree, it is killing the game.
I love tests and enjoy the one day games but 20 20 I cannot watch and it is teaching the guys that their wicket is not that important.

I also think it gives so-so players an inflated sense of their ability......
Glenn Maxwell is a prime example. Is he really a player worth $1M? Not on your life, the guy hasn't even completed a full season of state cricket.
I don't reckon some of them give enough of a sh!t......get dropped and go earn another half a Mil from some bogus Indian league team. Meh!
Personally, I prefer 20/20 to 50 over cricket as a spectacle to watch but test cricket is where it is at for me....suffering badly from sleep deprivation.

fracster
21st July 2013, 11:40 PM
Agree with that mate, test cricket is the pinnacle as far as i`m concerned.

Dunno if you get it over there, but we had a great interview with Gilchrist on the radio here during lunch.

growler2058
22nd July 2013, 01:11 AM
I've missed this thread but IMHO I will watch a test over any other form of the game
OYOYOY ;)

MEGOMONSTER
22nd July 2013, 01:55 AM
Aussies cricketers are shizen.
Can we really be that bad.

BigRAWesty
22nd July 2013, 01:58 AM
Worst outcome in a decade.. I mean we can't always be the best but something has gone terribly wrong. Hopefully boof can turn the Aussies around so we have a chance next year..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

MEGOMONSTER
22nd July 2013, 02:23 AM
We're never gonna get , Warnes, Mcgraths, Gillies, Pontings and the likes of greats of yesteryear.

fracster
22nd July 2013, 02:33 AM
"What's that u say, Skippy? The real Australian cricket team are stuck down an abandoned mineshaft?"

MEGOMONSTER
22nd July 2013, 09:47 AM
"What's that u say, Skippy? The real Australian cricket team are stuck down an abandoned mineshaft?"

With a ladder made of sticks of dynamite with the detonators already burning.
Some burn fast, some burn slow, you never know when it's going to blow up in your face.

TPC
22nd July 2013, 12:05 PM

Laugh it up while you can, it wont last long!

threedogs
22nd July 2013, 02:30 PM
I'm with you TPC wheres our "Digger" attitude never say die. Just testing the waters to get the odds up.
So to Fracster and Company be afraid be very afraid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Boo...................... .TD

Kast
22nd July 2013, 02:59 PM
To apprecate the view from the mountain peak you need to have seen the depths of the valley below (or words to that effect). That's in Steve Waugh's autobiography - surely our best modern captain and more importantly, leader. Now that we're in the creek at the bottom (no without a paddle jokes please!) we can start our journey to the top. So lets march on.

fracster
1st August 2013, 07:53 AM
You guys ready for another beasting?

threedogs
1st August 2013, 08:04 AM
Sounds Kinky, but hopefully we'll show a bit more ticker, this team has no idea the pride they should show for being in the Australian cricket side.
I'm putting it down to way too many free sun glasses and hair product. Start docking their pay and you'll see an attitude change.
Half a mill to lose, I'll be in that, pack of POONS, wake up

fracster
1st August 2013, 08:43 AM
Must admit, that I am very surprised by this teams, seemingly, lack of fight and bottle. Never expect that from any Aussie side in any sport.
Maybe i`m wrong and they will prove me so.

threedogs
1st August 2013, 08:48 AM
No your right maybe this is our "B" side , no one left to pick from ATM

TPC
1st August 2013, 08:59 AM
Good odds for a two horse race. anybody game?

fracster
2nd August 2013, 04:48 AM
Lot better performance from you today.

93patrol
2nd August 2013, 06:16 AM
yeah i think the batsmen finally turned up, either that or Boof got out his whip finally

threedogs
2nd August 2013, 07:32 AM
What's going on with the umps ? Worst decision in cricket ever, players careers are on the line with DSR or what ever they call it,
Not a happy camper, the 3rd umpire even though he is "Ump of the year" should be replaced straight away. IT'S JUST NOT CRICKET
Well done to "PUP" on his ton.

kevin07
2nd August 2013, 08:44 AM
well fracster you better brace yourself for a good old fashioned aussie slagging theres no gents over here its quite obvious that you pommie cheats have turned to the umpires for assistance

threedogs
2nd August 2013, 11:37 AM
Bit harsh , Don't think they are allowed home town umps

TPC
2nd August 2013, 11:47 AM
I don't believe the umpires would be biased at all, just incompetent and their incompetency has effected both teams.
But this last error should not be able to occur, if we are going to have the DRS system (which up to now the Aussies have used poorly and wasted) they have to get it right every time, there is no excuse for a wrong decision like this.

threedogs
2nd August 2013, 03:36 PM
Would have thought in the name of "sportsmanship" that either the keeper or bowler would have called the batsman back, The keeper for sure.
Now it being the "ASHES" and all, maybe all bets are off and its win at all costs, sad if true but I hope not, it used to be a gentleman game.
yes I have played and not too shabby at it either. But come on that has to be the worst decision ever in history of the game, cant remember a worse one.
anyway bring on day 2

Clunk
2nd August 2013, 03:43 PM
Sign of the times unfortunately TD, no such thing as a gentleman's sport anymore

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

threedogs
2nd August 2013, 03:48 PM
yeah, sad hey its all about the mighty $$$$$$, lets hope no more cr#p decisions and some decent cricket.
They bring in all this technology to improve the game ,but it hasn't happened, A bit of human error here and there ok
but why didn't the central umpire show some balls and say not out, its just not cricket IMO

fracster
2nd August 2013, 07:23 PM
Can`t comment as I have not seen the decision. But there have already been some dreadful decisions this series, Broads for example, I hope there are not too many more.

CorbinsGUte
2nd August 2013, 10:25 PM
Worst cricket desicion ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLpxMSoEIYI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TPC
3rd August 2013, 03:43 AM
Just saw root getting out to a fine edge and he started walking before the umpire gave his decision.
That is good sportsmanship, he knew he was out and made it easy for the umpire, if only all would do the same.
I know a lot of people say you should not walk but I still recon that is bullshit, keep it a gentleman's sport and make it easy for the umpires.

TPC
3rd August 2013, 03:57 AM
What is wrong with these umpires, Bresnen was no ware near out and given out, there was lots of daylight between his bat and the ball.
And he did not ask for review, guess he thought his wicket was not wasting a review for as he would have known he did not hit it.

As I said previously, these umpires are incompetent towards both sides.

fracster
3rd August 2013, 04:47 AM
Mate, these umpires are ruining this series. You should hear Boycott giving them hell on Test Match Special, but he is right, they are bloody useless. Your chap given out on 1 and Bresnan given out today, bloody shambles.

threedogs
3rd August 2013, 08:16 AM
Enough on the Umps , we have made a decent total letting us back into the game, play ball !!!

Drewboyaus
3rd August 2013, 09:01 AM
You should hear Boycott giving them hell on Test Match Special.

Fark, if I hear Boycott whining any more I'm going to flush my radio down the dunny. I can't stand listening to him. All the others on Test Match Special are great to listen to. Geoffrey is an old curmudgeon.....

threedogs
3rd August 2013, 09:11 AM
Do you reckon Root will end up getting a cult following ??

fracster
3rd August 2013, 09:22 AM
Fark, if I hear Boycott whining any more I'm going to flush my radio down the dunny. I can't stand listening to him. All the others on Test Match Special are great to listen to. Geoffrey is an old curmudgeon.....

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap...."My mum could have caught that in her pinny"

"My mum could have hit that with a stick of rhubarb"

"what a brainless shot"

some of his quotes from today.

threedogs
3rd August 2013, 09:51 AM
All Gold Fracster, he's just a bitter old man now, living on memories,

Drewboyaus
3rd August 2013, 10:08 AM
I admit he does produce some good quotes but between times he drives me insane.

MudRunnerTD
3rd August 2013, 10:09 AM
Did we win??

threedogs
3rd August 2013, 10:27 AM
Nah MR but in a good position, now just waiting for an Ump to undo all the good work.
Pup got 187 I think we totalled just over 500. They have a couple out for around 50

threedogs
3rd August 2013, 08:05 PM
Bumped again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lets Rock
Whats the chances of rain beating us this time around

Drewboyaus
3rd August 2013, 10:47 PM
A good first session that one. Nice tight bowling with not many 4-balls created good pressure. Need another 3 days of cricket like that.

threedogs
4th August 2013, 08:54 AM
X 2 Drewboyaus, Petersen still a danger but have to be happy with that,
Think the weather will beat us though, had him at 62 too Damn that DRS

fracster
4th August 2013, 05:15 PM
If we avoid the follow on this morning, could be a good game this one.

Drewboyaus
4th August 2013, 08:22 PM
If I were Clarke, I wouldn't make the English follow on anyway. The bowlers have done a shed load of work. Depending if we can get the 3 required quickly enough I'd be batting like blazers for a session and a half and having a go after that to give the bowlers a bit of a breather. Get Davey Warner to blaze a ton in a session to give the English half a chance of winning and open the game up.....

fracster
5th August 2013, 03:31 AM
Forecast is for heavy rain tomorrow, no idea why they took them off for bad light,is it not the batting teams decision anymore?

threedogs
5th August 2013, 08:09 AM
Looks like the weather is against us, lets face it everything so far has gone against us,
We lost our MOJO simple as that, can bat ,can bowl wtf

Drewboyaus
5th August 2013, 08:32 AM
Forecast is for heavy rain tomorrow, no idea why they took them off for bad light,is it not the batting teams decision anymore?

No. Apparently the umpires can now make the decision in the interests of player safety without consulting the batting team. Ridiculous.

fracster
5th August 2013, 09:04 AM
That is just bloody stupid then, If the batting side are happy to carry on, they should be allowed to.

threedogs
5th August 2013, 11:58 AM
once again the powers that be have stuffed things up with more rules. same goes for our football AFL
way too many rules IMO, was going alright for 100 odd years, and don't start me on twenty/20.

fracster
5th August 2013, 07:23 PM
I live 10 miles north of Manchester, be amazed if there is any play today.

Not the ideal way to retain the ashes.

Drewboyaus
5th August 2013, 09:59 PM
Trott and Cook back in the pavilion. The two key wickets IMO.
Gotta get Bell in early.....

fracster
5th August 2013, 10:15 PM
Peterson gone as well, maybe,looking good for you guys.

Drewboyaus
5th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Hmmm. Could be a nail biter.