Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1995 gq horn plate

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yer...I had her re-sprayed because she had that problem with the paint when they were experimenting taking the lead out all those years ago and the bonnet was looking a bit dismal after being rubbed back so many times......she was getting down to the metal. Sp we got her re-sprayed (she was red) but the new red was soooooo nice.....and it took a lot to scratch her unlike Ness who shows the slightest rub mark. We also got her air conditioned. Then some silly woman ran into me just after I got her back......got her fixed then realised I was bloody pregnant. Sheesh.....cried when I sold her and my ex husband couldn't believe that I was crying over a vehicle....neither could I. I just blamed it on hormones haha Then we took Ness home and she soon stole my heart haha......jesus....listen to me will ya :-) !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxtechnology View Post
    Yer...I had her re-sprayed because she had that problem with the paint when they were experimenting taking the lead out all those years ago and the bonnet was looking a bit dismal after being rubbed back so many times......she was getting down to the metal. Sp we got her re-sprayed (she was red) but the new red was soooooo nice.....and it took a lot to scratch her unlike Ness who shows the slightest rub mark. We also got her air conditioned. Then some silly woman ran into me just after I got her back......got her fixed then realised I was bloody pregnant. Sheesh.....cried when I sold her and my ex husband couldn't believe that I was crying over a vehicle....neither could I. I just blamed it on hormones haha Then we took Ness home and she soon stole my heart haha......jesus....listen to me will ya :-) !!!!!
    A grown Man will cry over he's Patrol so no explanation needed.

Your gonna fit in just fine around here mate.......................hahashahahahahah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

madmaxtechnology (27th October 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awwwwwww you can just feel the love in here that's for sure!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah....I miss mine also. I don't miss the suspension though.....man, my ass was so sore after a long trip or a good bout of 4Wdriving haha

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah....I miss mine also. I don't miss the suspension though.....man, my ass was so sore after a long trip or a good bout of 4Wdriving haha
    Like you I don't regret moving into the GQ, not by a long shot, its a better Rig all round but I had some sh1thot times in the old Rig. It was bloody good for me & to me.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahaha I too had some GREAT times in my older girl ~wink~ hahahahahahahaha

and thanks for the big welcome here......I'm going to get addicted I can tell......love talking about my Ness.......but then I just love cars in general. I've had offers to buy Ness because they reckon she's been so looked after....but no way hoss'ay......I just couldn't.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to find my way around this site is a bit confusing for me......but I'll just have to come back so that I get used to it. I better get to bed though.....I can hear my pillow calling me !! Thanks so much guys.....I must take a piccy of Ness and post up here instead of everyone looking at my bloody mugshot.
    Ness is a Forest Green colour with a metallic fleck.....she's got tinted windows....roo bar...side bars....spotties and the flares and of course the wider tyres....we put them on her before we drove her out of Total Nissan. My god she looked beautiful....coz beforehand she had no tinting...skinny tyres no flares, no fruit.....not even spotties......she looked so lonely....amazing what a bit of spoiling can do.....she purred :-)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trying to find my way around this site is a bit confusing for me......but I'll just have to come back so that I get used to it. I better get to bed though.....I can hear my pillow calling me !! Thanks so much guys.....I must take a piccy of Ness and post up here instead of everyone looking at my bloody mugshot.
    Ness is a Forest Green colour with a metallic fleck.....she's got tinted windows....roo bar...side bars....spotties and the flares and of course the wider tyres....we put them on her before we drove her out of Total Nissan. My god she looked beautiful....coz beforehand she had no tinting...skinny tyres no flares, no fruit.....not even spotties......she looked so lonely....amazing what a bit of spoiling can do.....she purred :-)
    well if you;re anything like some of us in here and like a good yarn........ head on over the THE NIGHT SHIFT thread, it saves cluttering up your own threads then................. and dont forget those piccies, we like piccies here !!!!! hahahahaha

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the tip......I was starting to think that the scrolling down was getting a bit tedious :-) Piccies....People must get sick of piccies of Patrols here !! ;-) hehe

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the tip......I was starting to think that the scrolling down was getting a bit tedious :-) Piccies....People must get sick of piccies of Patrols here !! ;-) hehe
    hahaha yeah you'd think that hey!!!!! but no, it's good to see what other have done to their rigs and where they've been etc etc.................... you can usually get good ideas from them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast