PDA

View Full Version : Aussie rules

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DX grunt
24th September 2010, 12:06 PM
So whats the bet for tomorrow Rossco, are we doing the how many clothes on bet...lol

Thats actually going to be a pain putting 35 t-shirts and 12 jumpers and 5 pairs of pants back in the cupboard again mate...haha

My kids used to take all their clothes out of the drawers all the time. We called it a 'fashion parade'

Dunno about the bet. Let me think about it. I'll let u know tomorrow. I'm still a recovering nudist. lol

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 09:04 PM
On a more serious note though, who do you think will win this weekend?

If you asked me last weekend I would have said Collingwood no worries. But now I'm thinking St Kilda might just take this one home. Why you ask?

Well Collingwood played absolutely scintilating football last weekend against the Cats and absolutely gave them a flogging. But Geelong has been so good for the last few years they now only have one game plan - attack at all costs. They don't have a Plan B defensive style of game for when things aren't going their way.

But St Kilda are the masters at defensive football and I reckon they can lock the game down and really restrict Collingwood's running game. Because of this I reckon St Kilda might just beat the Maggies this weekend.

Opinions?

Maggies have been good all year and have watched all teams tactics and changed their game to suit opponents. My bets with Pies.

AB
24th September 2010, 09:26 PM
I agree Tim, pies have been super strong, great skill and just all round professional!

Obviously dont underestimate the Saints but if Rossco comes up with a crazy bet tonight/tomorrow about cross dressing in Melbourne city or inserting things then I'm with the pies...lol

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 09:30 PM
crazy buggers you two

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 12:46 AM
I agree Tim, pies have been super strong, great skill and just all round professional!

Obviously dont underestimate the Saints but if Rossco comes up with a crazy bet tonight/tomorrow about cross dressing in Melbourne city or inserting things then I'm with the pies...lol

Good morning AB

The bet is on! hahahahahahah

My interpretation of your last comment was taken as a challenge... I accept that challenge and go for the Mighty Saints.

The bet is.... you have to dress up in your favourite cartoon character or super hero and post a pic on this forum of yourself in your 'outfit' - within 7 days.

Gentleman's agreement, AB, and I trust you will honour your part of the deal.

PS. Don't choke on your coffee..... You've done it again AB. I'm working on seeing you in your morning glory.....lololol hahahahahahah

AB
25th September 2010, 07:57 AM
Jasus H Rossco, I should pretend that I didnt see this message before the game but ok, your on!

You are just a sucker for punishment my friend, love it!

I used to like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a kid...lol...This is going to be interesting trying to dress up like this.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/20.jpg

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 09:42 AM
Jasus H Rossco, I should pretend that I didnt see this message before the game but ok, your on!

You are just a sucker for punishment my friend, love it!

I used to like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a kid...lol...This is going to be interesting trying to dress up like this.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/20.jpg

Onya bro.

A man of your word. I would have loved to have been next to you and seen the whites in your 'googie eyes'
when you read the big lettering ...'The bet is on'. Your heart would have been pumping, the sweat running off your brow,
knees trembling....and thinking "What the" What's the bet this time. lolol

Hope you were'nt carrying a glass of milk. You would have turned it into a milk shake, or even butter. lolol

No more sleeps, AB. Let the bouncedown begin!

Take care out there.

Rossco

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 09:58 AM
Andy sang,

Andy watched,

then was forced into his Ninja Jock,

he'll come a Hai Ya, a Hai Ya with me.

hahahahah

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 01:56 PM
AB

Come out, come out, wherever you are???????

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 03:15 PM
AB

Come out, come out, wherever you are???????

Search party on standby. lol.

Where r u AB?

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 05:09 PM
Reminds me of the tortoise and the hare story. Here come the Saints...... last 1/4. Carn the Saints.

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 05:54 PM
Stunned silence !!!

Dirrin
25th September 2010, 09:01 PM
yea and the Big Winners are TAB, Sporting Bet etc and the AFL

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 09:11 PM
What's happened to everybody Rossco? I thought there'd be some activity on this thread this afternoon! What an unbelievable game eh? So it all happens again next week.

Go Saints!

Dunno. It's like there was a power blackout and nobody wanted to talk!

I'm spewing I didn't put in the plan B clause with AB about being a draw. lol

He's probably one relieved dude. Maybe he will have a heart and come good where we both have to do it. lolol

Well, it'll definitely boost the Victorian economy. Somebody on another thread reckons the AFL will make around $8m.

My mate gets married next Saturday and he's worried it'll take place between quarters. lol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:06 PM
Did the Saints win? No.
Did the Maggies win? No.

So there you go, you both lost! Heh heh! I reckon you should both "suit up".

That's what I used to teach my kids. When the best of the best verse each other, on the day there will be one winner and one runner up.

AB
25th September 2010, 10:10 PM
Did the Saints win? No.
Did the Maggies win? No.

So there you go, you both lost! Heh heh! I reckon you should both "suit up".

Hey Hey Hey, just got home now from a very crazy day out.

No Rossco, Rohan, we both didnt loose, we both had a draw and the bet carries on until next weekend.

Wow, what a game, when it started I was so confident and the whole time thinking, "your a gona Rossco"...Second half, on the edge of my seat and moved over to the collingwood bogan area of the party and joined in the panic.

A draw hasnt happend in a granny since 1977 and I cant believe that we have to play again. Just play on for another 5 and finish the game!!!

Turtle power!

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:16 PM
No Rossco, Rohan, we both didnt loose, we both had a draw and the bet carries on until next weekend.

Ah, excuse me. I don't recall saying anything about a draw. But in the spirit of the game, OK. lolol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:18 PM
Hey Hey Hey, just got home now from a very crazy day out.

Second half, on the edge of my seat and moved over to the collingwood bogan area of the party and joined in the panic.

Yeah, I thought I saw you on TV with your box of green Ninja tissues. lololol

AB
25th September 2010, 10:19 PM
Ah, excuse me. I don't recall saying anything about a draw. But in the spirit of the game, OK. lolol

I spent all day today thinking how i can dress up like ninja turtle...haha

My brother has the same weapon as Michaelaneglo sais weapon and as for the turtle shell, well I was going to get a gigantic platter plate and sticky tape it to my back and etc etc etc.

I already had the plan layed out...lol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:20 PM
Read back a page or 2. I've been talking to myself all day. lolol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:22 PM
AB

Tell us how you felt emotionally when you heard the final siren.

AB
25th September 2010, 10:22 PM
Read back a page or 2. I've been talking to myself all day. lolol

Nah i saw that, there was a few things that i remembered and was trying to remember to comment on but its been a huge day for me and im lucky my eye sight is still ok to see the keyboard at the moment..haha

Must say though, when I saw your bet offer in the morning I was actually holding a cup of tea and it honestly spilled onto the desk when i leant forward to double check what your wrote as i was in shock...hahaha

AB
25th September 2010, 10:23 PM
AB

Tell us how you felt emotionally when you heard the final siren.

Not happy Jan....honestly, i woul dhave rather lost then a draw...I cant stand that rule, not having a result is just stupid!!!

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=AB;11496]Nah i saw that, there was a few things that i remembered and was trying to remember to comment on but its been a huge day for me and im lucky my eye sight is still ok to see the keyboard at the moment..haha

QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate it when somebody pokes me in the eye, too. lololol

Anybody heard from Paul? Where is he? Is he OK?

AB
25th September 2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah he's in Melburne seeing people and enjoying his time there but has limited internet access, thats all i really know.

He gave me his number a while back and i actually called him to make sure he was ok the other day...lol

AB
25th September 2010, 10:34 PM
So rossco, whats your super hero>????

Bugs bunny, betty boop, alma fud???

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=DX grunt;11498]

Haven't heard a thing from him recently. I PM'd him too but no reply yet.

AB will probably tell us tomorrow, after a good night's sleep, and reflects on what he wrote tonight. lolol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:36 PM
So rossco, whats your super hero>????

Bugs bunny, betty boop, alma fud???

It's a secret! You'll have to wait.

AB
25th September 2010, 10:37 PM
It's a secret! You'll have to wait.

Wonder Woman, right Gotchya!!!...I reckon youll spunk alright old mate in tights and a cape...lol

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:39 PM
Is Paul OK? Where is he?

Edit: Disregard. I've just read your previous thread.

AB
25th September 2010, 10:40 PM
Is Paul OK? Where is he?

Nah nah, he's fine, just visiting an old friend down here and enjoying his time with that friend, thats all.

hasnt been the same here without him though.

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:41 PM
Wonder Woman, right Gotchya!!!...I reckon youll spunk alright old mate in tights and a cape...lol

I'll give you a teaser

I'm not 'that' top heavy. lolol

AB
25th September 2010, 10:44 PM
Oscar the grouch?

Road Runner?

Miss Piggy?

Jabba the hut?

Another clue?

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:44 PM
109 views on this thread since 8.30am this morning. We're doing OK.

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:46 PM
Oscar the grouch?

Another clue?

Nuh. It's 10:15pm. Shouldn't u be in bed? lol

I gotta go and watch 'The Bill'

AB
25th September 2010, 10:49 PM
109 views on this thread since 8.30am this morning. We're doing OK.

Thats amazing Rossco, I also figured out the other day why we have so many visitors on the forum. If you type in nissanpatrol as one word (no space) then our website pops up as the suggested site to go to....This is not just based in Australia but the entire world.....So imagine if anyone in the entire world types in this....."NissanP....or NissanPa, or NissanPat, or NissaPatr, etc etc then our forum will pop up straight away as the suggested site to visit...

Its hard to explain but Google is suggesting that this forum is the best choice for the user to go to if they "TRY" to type NissanPatrol.

if that makes sense...lol

AB
25th September 2010, 10:50 PM
Nuh. It's 10:15pm. Shouldn't u be in bed? lol

I gotta go and watch 'The Bill'

The Bill...c'mon Rosco, reminds of the 90's when my dad used to change the channel to watch the 'Bill" or the "7:30 report"...lol....Or "Beyond 2000"...haha...I used to like that show actually.

Seeya mate!

DX grunt
25th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Thats amazing Rossco, I also figured out the other day why we have so many visitors on the forum. If you type in nissanpatrol as one word (no space) then our website pops up as the suggested site to go to....This is not just based in Australia but the entire world.....So imagine if anyone in the entire world types in this....."NissanP....or NissanPa, or NissanPat, or NissaPatr, etc etc then our forum will pop up straight away as the suggested site to visit...

Its hard to explain but Google is suggesting that this forum is the best choice for the user to go to if they "TRY" to type NissanPatrol.

if that makes sense...lol

Amazing. I just hope NissPat doesn't get flooded with emails. lol

AB
26th September 2010, 11:23 AM
Well another week of sleepless nights and stressing about the game next weekend....Damn you Rossco...lol

Does anyone know if the people who went to the MCG get free tickets next week or do they pay again???

If you were a die hard pies/saints supporter and saved up for the ridiculousy expensive granny ticket and went to yesterday's game I would imagine you wouldn't be a happy camper at all!!!

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=AB;11527]
Does anyone know if the people who went to the MCG get free tickets next week or do they pay again???

QUOTE]

Quote from a member from myswag.org

Apparently all the seating and ticket pricing will be the same.
Although, it seems there will be more available for members, rather than the corporates.
The AFL will still rake in a cool 8 million dollars extra, so no wonder they don't extra time or 'golden point' etc.

I've read on another thread it's user pays, so start saving.

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 12:22 PM
No free tix mate. Sales start all over again!!

Here's a solution that will ease the stress for you over the next week mate: Just do the Ninja Turtle thing NOW and get it over with!!! That way it's over and done with and you can relax and enjoy the coming week.

Heeyaah!!

No stress for me bro. Took my photo Friday night. I sleep like a baby. lolol

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 01:12 PM
I have 2 words of advice for AB.

L I G H T E N

U P.

lololol

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 03:02 PM
OK

I'll put my hand up to run the 2011 footy tipping.

Bets have to be in by 10pm the Wednesday prior to the game - not negotiable.
No nomination equals zero points - not negotiable

Application for footy tipping will be via this thread, not via PM - not negotiable.

Entry is limited to the first 20 on line members - not negotiable.

There will be a 'dare' consequence for the 'wooden spooner' - not negotiable.

I will donate a non-negotiable prize to the winner - not negotiable.

You must have given us at least 10 post counts, including pics of your truck and an intro - not negotiable.

In fairness to Paul (Patch???) he's automatically included unless otherwise stated, as he's on R & R - and Finly - not negotiable.

17 possies to fill.

Applications close 01/01/11 - not negotiable.

Prize to be give out at our get-together, unless the recipient is not in attendance, then it will be posted to them - not negotiable.

Get the message - not negotiable. lololol

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 03:28 PM
I'll take position 4 thanks.

16 left.

Done deal.

I also reserve the right at any time, to change the rules - not negotiable. lololol

Edit: You do realize plazy, if you get the wooden spoon, I will be extra critical on your dare? lolol

AB
26th September 2010, 04:05 PM
Well you know my answer Rossco...lol

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 05:39 PM
Well you know my answer Rossco...lol

15 left.

I have a special wooden spoon dare for you, AB. hahahahahaha

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 05:53 PM
OK. So far we have.....

1. DX grunt
2. Patch 697
3. Finly
4. Plasnart
5. AB

DX grunt
26th September 2010, 05:57 PM
Hey AB

Have u ever posted a pic of your truck? I can't recall seeing one?????

AB
26th September 2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah mate, theres an old one there in the members rides section of a GU wagon which was just sold recently due to funds.

I've gotta get the misses a VT wagon first for the bubba mobile and then I'm getting a GQ ute or wagon for myself which you will see a million pics.

I need about 2 more months of savings and then I can start seriously looking.

AB
26th September 2010, 06:10 PM
Here it is here Rossco....Well was...lol....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?115-2001-GU-Patrol-Just-bought.

Maxhead
27th September 2010, 11:37 AM
Well, well, well what a game.

There's gonna be a few disappointed people having to pay for tickets again to see a result.

Maxhead
27th September 2010, 11:42 AM
OK

I'll put my hand up to run the 2011 footy tipping.

Bets have to be in by 10pm the Wednesday prior to the game - not negotiable.
No nomination equals zero points - not negotiable

Application for footy tipping will be via this thread, not via PM - not negotiable.

Entry is limited to the first 20 on line members - not negotiable.

There will be a 'dare' consequence for the 'wooden spooner' - not negotiable.

I will donate a non-negotiable prize to the winner - not negotiable.

You must have given us at least 10 post counts, including pics of your truck and an intro - not negotiable.

In fairness to Paul (Patch???) he's automatically included unless otherwise stated, as he's on R & R - and Finly - not negotiable.

17 possies to fill.

Applications close 01/01/11 - not negotiable.

Prize to be give out at our get-together, unless the recipient is not in attendance, then it will be posted to them - not negotiable.

Get the message - not negotiable. lololol

I haven't got the faintest about Aussie rules so I'll have to give it a miss but if you guys are short than I'm happy to take out the wooden spoon...hahaah
....but then again I probably don't qualify with all the rules...lol

DX grunt
27th September 2010, 11:56 AM
I haven't got the faintest about Aussie rules so I'll have to give it a miss but if you guys are short than I'm happy to take out the wooden spoon...hahaah
....but then again I probably don't qualify with all the rules...lol

Footy tipping is a guessing game (oops, better not say that too loud). Two teams play each other and you guess which one wins. Simple as that.
You nominate your winning team to me every week via this thread and I tally the wins for each member at the end of the season. The person with the most
points, wins. The person with the least wins....well, there's a dare involved.

Simple. You've got more than 10 threads, and I'm pretty sure you've put a pic of yr truck up.... so you qualify.

Feel free to 'have a go, mate'.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
27th September 2010, 12:08 PM
Don't know about guessing game...lol
....twisted my arm Rossco, I'll have a go. I might actually learn something....hhhmmmm

Maxhead
27th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Woooohhhhhoooo, I'll start celebrating already:1062:

Well, maybe not...but if I take out some knowledge of this good Aussie game then its all good. And of course to give you lot a run for your money....hahahaha:bananadancing:

DX grunt
27th September 2010, 07:57 PM
OK. So far we have.....

1. DX grunt
2. Patch 697
3. Finly
4. Plasnart
5. AB
6. Nisspat

AB
27th September 2010, 08:41 PM
Either experts of complete amateurs

Or complete assy amateurs like me...lol

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 12:21 AM
Or complete assy amateurs like me...lol

Yeah. I'm still trying to work out how you haven't had to dress up yet. lolol. Let's see how the weekend ends up. lol

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 07:53 PM
Countdown till bouncedown.

And so are the days of our lives. lolol

How's your sleep pattern, AB? Keeping up with the flow? lol

AB
28th September 2010, 07:57 PM
To be honest old mate Ive rooted my neck doing tough guy arm wrestles after the big game and then on Sunday I completly toar the muscle getting wood so the last few nights Ive been sooking like a little girl in bed and completly forgotten about the game until reading this...lol

Damn you again Rossco...lol

Nah, I'm confident the pies will be embarrased by their second half performance last week and step up to win by 30 points, easy!!!

Fingers crossed mate!

Woof
28th September 2010, 08:09 PM
OK. So far we have.....

1. DX grunt
2. Patch 697
3. Finly
4. Plasnart
5. AB

Got any room for another feral, if so I'm in.

AB
28th September 2010, 08:14 PM

We love ferals here Doggie so I'm sure Rossco will take you under his wings with open paws!

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 08:43 PM

1. Dx grunt
2. Patch697
3. Finly
4. Plasnart
5. AB
6. NissPat
7. The Dogman

Nothing feral about us westerners, Wayne. lol

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 08:46 PM
To be honest old mate Ive rooted my neck doing tough guy arm wrestles after the big game and then on Sunday I completly toar the muscle getting wood so the last few nights Ive been sooking like a little girl in bed and completly forgotten about the game until reading this...lol

Nah, I'm confident the pies will be embarrased by their second half performance last week and step up to win by 30 points, easy!!!

Fingers crossed mate!

AB, you know I have no sympathy for self inflicted injuries. lolol

Just a little mental torture to even up the physical torture. lol

T. U. P.

AB
28th September 2010, 08:51 PM
Neither did my friends at work today.

I was called stiffed neck, mongy giraffe you name it...lol

Woof
28th September 2010, 09:57 PM
1. Dx grunt
2. Patch697
3. Finly
4. Plasnart
5. AB
6. NissPat
7. The Dogman

Nothing feral about us westerners, Wayne. lol

Yeah I know Ross but I was born and raised over east soooo..............................once a feral always a feral:1087:

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah I know Ross but I was born and raised over east

So was I, but don't tell them that. lolol

DX grunt
28th September 2010, 10:31 PM

Fingers crossed mate!

How's my poor wittle turtle feewing? My finger's paused about a millimetre above the send button, just in case.
U got it together yet? lolol

AB
29th September 2010, 08:54 AM
Well i thought i was ok to drive into work today until i met my first T intersection..haha...I couldnt move my neck to look both ways and had to kind of take a punt...lol...Very silly!!!

DX grunt
29th September 2010, 09:02 AM
Well i thought i was ok to drive into work today until i met my first T intersection..haha...I couldnt move my neck to look both ways and had to kind of take a punt...lol...Very silly!!!

Are you with HBF? lol

6,500 views of Aussie rules thread. Wow!. Thanks everybody, we're on a winner winner with this one...and all the others! lol

patch697
29th September 2010, 11:08 AM

Compo..............lololololololol

AB
29th September 2010, 08:25 PM
You laugh kookaburra, your time will come fancy pants...lol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 07:45 PM
Guys can you please get a bit more motivated about the grand final on Saturday arvo?

I've put a lot of effort into sucking AB into getting him into his Ninja outfit after the Pies lose the game. lol

Only 2 more sleeps.

AB
30th September 2010, 07:47 PM
I cant wait to see you dress up like wonder woman old mate...lol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 08:07 PM
I cant wait to see you dress up like wonder woman old mate...lol

At the moment, I feel like the incredible sulk. lol Personal joke people. lol

Woof
30th September 2010, 08:14 PM
Hang in there Ross.
Its always darkest before the storm, no that's wrong...........a rolling rock gathers momentum, wrong again...............a bird it the hand is better than none at all, wrong again...................OK I've got it.................The sun shines only in the daytime:icon_victory:

AB
30th September 2010, 08:24 PM
Thats a good one Rossco...haha...Incredible sulk!

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 08:27 PM
Thats a good one Rossco...haha...Incredible sulk!

Get used to it, AB. lololol

I'm guessing your favourite colour is ......green ????

AB
30th September 2010, 08:32 PM
You'll have to find out mate...You know I'm a hard shell to crack....lol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 08:34 PM
You'll have to find out mate...You know I'm a hard shell to crack....lol

I will... after the final siren goes - this Saturday. lolol

patch697
30th September 2010, 08:41 PM
You 2 are bloody unreal......lololol

& you've been bit twice now Rossco....... Is this a third time lucky thing you've got going on here????..........lolololol

Woof
30th September 2010, 09:37 PM
I've forgotten who is going for who, but.......................whoever is going for St Kilda is on a winner:049:

AB
30th September 2010, 09:44 PM
I've forgotten who is going for who, but.......................whoever is going for St Kilda is on a winner:049:

Doggie Doggie Doggie, care to jump in ont he last minute and team up with Rossco???....lol

Rossco going for Saints and I'm sticking with the pies.

C'mon Doggie, last one for the year, get amungst it!!!!

Woof
30th September 2010, 10:02 PM
Doggie Doggie Doggie, care to jump in ont he last minute and team up with Rossco???....lol

Rossco going for Saints and I'm sticking with the pies.

C'mon Doggie, last one for the year, get amungst it!!!!
AB, this DOGMAN does not do dress ups mate........................................but maybe if there was something else more to my liking:bananarock:
Maybe head shaving.....................either put up or ................lololol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 11:09 PM
Yep good idea Dogman. That's a summer time bet. lol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 11:44 PM
Saints will whoop the maggies this time round, you can count on it.

But I'm not betting. I've worn a dress before because of my stupid bets and I'm done with those shenanigans now.

Get a life Plassy! You're still young enough to wear a dress, have your head shaved, dress up like a Ninja Turtle
and ride a bull bar wearing a G banger! lololol

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Out of those 4 scenarios I've done two in my life. Have'nt dressed up like a Ninja Turtle or ridden a bullbar wearing a G banger, and don't plan to either!!

Spoil sport. lol

patch697
1st October 2010, 11:56 AM
Spoil sport. lol

lolololololol................Yep but a smart one........lololololololol

I do think we may be seeing AB up here this time though......lolololol

Im backing the Saints to win this one.......

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 01:13 PM
Well, this weekend has obviously stuffed a lot of people's plans, including mine. I've gotta go and clean up my house (500k away) before it goes on the market on Monday. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the game, but i'll be able to heare it on my truck's radio.

Sooooo. Do you want me to post my pic early tomorrow morning, or wait for the game's results? I won't be able to post my pic until Monday arvo, if I come runner up. lol

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 01:14 PM
Out of those 4 scenarios I've done two in my life. Have'nt dressed up like a Ninja Turtle or ridden a bullbar wearing a G banger, and don't plan to either!!

What !! No lol at the end. You must be serious. lol

AB
1st October 2010, 01:24 PM
Well once again Im on my own with this bet!

Your all going to be very sorry when the pies whollop the sainters boys!

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 01:51 PM

T.U.P. lol

Woof
1st October 2010, 05:23 PM

What no head shave bet AB, if your that sure mate come on put it in print for us, or are you like all the other pies supporters....................ALL TALK????????????????????????

AB
1st October 2010, 05:26 PM
Ok, Doggie your on mate, last bets, quick quick....OK!!!

Head shave bet with The Dogman!!!

Welcome aboard to the gamblers hotline my friend!!!

Woof
1st October 2010, 06:03 PM
Ok, Doggie your on mate, last bets, quick quick....OK!!!

Head shave bet with The Dogman!!!

Welcome aboard to the gamblers hotline my friend!!!
You bloody ripper AB.................and by the way just to let you know, I shave my head regularly as a matter of fact I did it yesterday mate.................sucked in big time:icon_victory::icon_victory::icon_victory::ico n_victory::bananarock::bananarock::bananarock::049 ::049::049::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Gonna get an infraction for sure now, but it's going to be worth it:smiley_thumbs_up:

Woof
1st October 2010, 07:41 PM
Well it has been 1.5 hours since I posted my reply to AB, surely it doesn't take that long to write up an Infraction does it AB:bigthumbup:

AB
1st October 2010, 09:13 PM
You bloody ripper AB.................and by the way just to let you know, I shave my head regularly as a matter of fact I did it yesterday mate.................sucked in big time:icon_victory::icon_victory::icon_victory::ico n_victory::bananarock::bananarock::bananarock::049 ::049::049::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Gonna get an infraction for sure now, but it's going to be worth it:smiley_thumbs_up:

As i was driving to the fish and greasys just now i was about to come home and tell you the exact same story.

My head right now is blade 2 mate so blade 00000000 is not going to shock the nation.

Well this is not really a bet then Doggie...lol

Lets change it...We have to shave our a*s**s with a rusty butter knife???

Woof
1st October 2010, 09:44 PM
As i was driving to the fish and greasys just now i was about to come home and tell you the exact same story.

My head right now is blade 2 mate so blade 00000000 is not going to shock the nation.

Damn and I thought I was being so smart............that will teach me AB:1087::1087:

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 11:14 PM

Oi you lot.

We're gunna be looking at a bald Ninja turtle. lololol

DX grunt
2nd October 2010, 06:59 AM
No more sleeps, AB.

If Saints come runner up, I'll be posting my pic on Monday arvo, coz I gotta go clean my house up for sale - 500km away.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing a pic of a bald Ninja Turtle upon my return. lolololol

Cheers.

Ross

patch697
2nd October 2010, 11:11 AM
So we are starting up bald jokes are we?????

With the forum Admin & Mod both being bald or close to it I'd say thats a pretty gutsy move or a stupid one........lolololololololololololololol

AB
2nd October 2010, 05:17 PM
No more sleeps, AB.

If Saints come runner up, I'll be posting my pic on Monday arvo, coz I gotta go clean my house up for sale - 500km away.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing a pic of a bald Ninja Turtle upon my return. lolololol

Cheers.

Ross

Strap on the tights Rossco, get that shaver out old Doggie koz It's looking like AB has slipped under the radar once again!!!...lol

AB
2nd October 2010, 06:18 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/10/4.jpg

Woof
2nd October 2010, 07:23 PM
Strap on the tights Rossco, get that shaver out old Doggie koz It's looking like AB has slipped under the radar once again!!!...lol

OH well it looks like you lot are in for a treat tomorrow, seeing my great looking head posted up here, damn you AB when are you going to lose mate.

Woof
2nd October 2010, 07:25 PM
What's a bald superhero's secret weapon? Do they blind villains by reflecting the sun off their head??

"Hey villain, stop right there!" **BLING** Arrrgh!!

haha!

Don't mess with the Baldy's Plassy mate.........................now what movie was that quote from?????????????

AB
2nd October 2010, 09:23 PM
Can't wait to see the pics gents!!!

Especially you Rossco...lol http://www.lotrplaza.com/forum/uploads/62995/hand_pointing.jpg

patch697
2nd October 2010, 09:57 PM
Your bloody unbelievable AB.....lololol...... How the hell do you keep on pulling this sh!t off......lololoolool

Good onya to all involved & well done AB

P.s. Hay Rossco you give up YET......LOLOLOLO(LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maxhead
3rd October 2010, 07:10 AM
I know who I'll be PM'ing for tips next season. WELL DONE AB....again

C'mon Rossco where are you, show us what you've got!!! hahahaha

Woof
3rd October 2010, 05:39 PM
OK AB, here is my shaved head as promised for losing the bet mate, thought that I may as well promote our club at the same time.:cool:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/070.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/071.jpg

AB
3rd October 2010, 07:32 PM
Well done Doggie for coming through with the goods.

When I saw the first photo I was thinking, "hey take that damn hat off you cheat"...lol

You don't get much more skinhead then that Doggie so mission accomlised mate!

Think Rosscos not back till tomorrow so we have to wait for the skin tights until then...lol

patch697
3rd October 2010, 10:39 PM
I should have jumped in on that bet but there was no point really cos the cat was already out of the bag on the chrome dome front....lolololol

& yes it would have been cheating just a bit...lololol

Top job Doggy....I for one wouldn't have it any other way.

Maxhead
4th October 2010, 09:06 AM
Good on ya Doggy or is it Baldy now! lol.

Good way to give the club a quick plug:smiley_thumbs_up:

AB
4th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Where art thow Rossco????

DX grunt
4th October 2010, 09:08 PM
Where art thow Rossco????

I've just walked in the door. Give me 5. Don't forget we're now 3hrs ahead of you... oops - behind you.

Hang on just a sec.

DX grunt
4th October 2010, 09:10 PM
Well, there's a strong possibility I'll either draw or lose a bet counting from 1 to 10. lol

Woof
4th October 2010, 09:21 PM
Love it Ross.................from one LOSER to another mate.
You should wear that to work tomorrow:bowdown:

DX grunt
4th October 2010, 09:23 PM
Love it Ross.................from one LOSER to another mate.
You should wear that to work tomorrow:bowdown:

Don't laugh. It's in my drawer at work. lol

This crap's gotta stop. I have a few months to compose myself and get serious. lol

Looks like we'll be the night shift now with eastern states kicking in with daylight savings last night. We're 3hrs behind now. Doh!

AB
4th October 2010, 09:32 PM
Rossco my man, well done mate!!!...hahahahaha

Now the incredible sulk comment is all coming back to me!!!

Well done mate and for my sakes thank god the footy season is over...haha

DX grunt
4th October 2010, 09:36 PM
Rossco my man, well done mate!!!...hahahahaha

Now the incredible sulk comment is all coming back to me!!!

Well done mate and for my sakes thank god the footy season is over...haha

Suck it up Rossco! lolol He said: "I'm trying" lol

AB
4th October 2010, 09:38 PM
You had this planned out from the beginning mate...lol

You had a costume all ready to go and I was about to gaffa tape a cheese plate to my back and strap on stockings and some kind of turtle outfit..haha...You dog Rossco!!!...lol

Woof
4th October 2010, 10:01 PM
Looks like we'll be the night shift now with eastern states kicking in with daylight savings last night. We're 3hrs behind now. Doh!

Easterners, like most of Australia are just SHEEP, they follow the rest of the world.......................BUT here in Western Australia, we are INDIVIDUALS:icon_victory:
Woops just realised:hijacked:
PS please post all comments regarding this post on the General Banter thread:p I'm sure that there will be some.

DX grunt
4th October 2010, 10:02 PM
You had this planned out from the beginning mate...lol

You had a costume all ready to go and I was about to gaffa tape a cheese plate to my back and strap on stockings and some kind of turtle outfit..haha...You dog Rossco!!!...lol

It was pure luck that the Friday night before the big game, I had a 'fancy dress' doo to go to. So, I killed 2 birds with the one stone. lolol

DX grunt
5th October 2010, 07:48 AM
Next footy season, i'm thninking of changing my forum name to Justin Case.

Justin Case I change my mind at the last minute and barrack for the other team. lolol

patch697
5th October 2010, 01:12 PM
Respect all round Rossco your a top sport mate........

Finly Owner
5th October 2010, 05:56 PM
Well done to Doggie and Rossco, well paid bets. I never expected it to go to draw 1st final, and still backed pies to win 2nd time round . Thanks for for the auto tips entry, in my absence. Will be only to pleased to join in next season. Glad to be back on air.

AB
5th October 2010, 07:32 PM
Well done to Doggie and Rossco, well paid bets. I never expected it to go to draw 1st final, and still backed pies to win 2nd time round . Thanks for for the auto tips entry, in my absence. Will be only to pleased to join in next season. Glad to be back on air.

Glad to have you back too Tim!!!

DX grunt
6th October 2010, 08:43 AM
Well folks, with the 2010 footy season now part of Australian history, I would like to thank every one of you for reading and contributing to this fantastic thread :bigthumbup: :049:

This was the first forum thread to crack 7,701 views, 1,000 replies and 100 pages :icon_victory:. Well done.

Footy tipping is on for next season with a minimum entrance criteria of 10 posted threads, including pics of your truck in the members' ride section, and is limited to 20 people. We have 7 so far.

I'm still banging my head against the wall about how I lost every bet and AB came out unscathed! :icon_bonk: :confused: lol

I've saved this thread to 'my favourites' so it doesn't take me weeks to find it :tongue:!

Until next Aussie Rules footy season........Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi .

Take care out there :cheers: .

Ross
DX grunt

Ps. Feel free to respond. I don't own this thread. lol

Maxhead
7th October 2010, 07:02 PM
I'll take this opportunity to say:
THE ONLY LEAGUE IS RUGBY LEAGUE suck that up princess!!....hahah
couldn't resist and take advantage of forum posts lost from yesturday

Woof
7th October 2010, 07:42 PM
What he said:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
Yeah we both know :hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked: but we don't care, as we are correct:trink13:

AB
7th October 2010, 07:51 PM
AFL = "Australian" Football League

Enough said...lol

Maxhead
7th October 2010, 08:02 PM
AFL - Acrobatics For Ladies, I thought

OK,OK enough of that:bananadancing:

Finly Owner
7th October 2010, 10:53 PM
To hell with it:http://www.afl.com.au/

Australian
Football
league]

DX grunt
7th October 2010, 11:11 PM
I have vented enough for uze to know that I'm not a fan of rugby.

Why not have a game to sort out the men from the boys.... League Versus Union. lolol

Finly Owner
8th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Hmmm I can imagine it:

1 bloke pushing two blokes up three guys rear end v rolling bunch of guys on the ground!
What a pair of sports to be proud of.

@ least in AFL they can jump, run for hours, kick longer than any other code, tackle hard, and if the ball is going toward your goals it's not penalised for travelling fwd(duh! the goal post are forward of me!)

DX grunt
8th October 2010, 10:26 PM
Hmmm I can imagine it:

1 bloke pushing two blokes up three guys rear end v rolling bunch of guys on the ground!

I wonder how many wedgies they give each other in the scrum. lolol

Oops. :hijacked: Hijacked my own thread. Doh

AB
8th October 2010, 10:27 PM
Well we will soon find out if there's any die hard rugby fans on here in the next few days I'm sure of it.:1087:

Maxhead
9th October 2010, 08:21 AM
Hmmm I can imagine it:

lolo....Hey, that's why John Hopoate enjoyed the sport so much, he loved that brown finger!!:eck05:

Finly Owner
9th October 2010, 09:46 PM
sticky putting.

Finly Owner
26th October 2010, 01:49 AM
Did you hear Collingwood Magpies and Richmond Tigers were being forced to merge!

They be known as TigerWoods

ROFLMAO

AB
26th October 2010, 07:57 AM
Did you hear Collingwood Magpies and Richmond Tigers were being forced to merge!

ROFLMAO

I thought you were serious when I first read it...lol...Nice one !!!

patch697
26th October 2010, 08:53 AM

ROFLMAO

That will add to the population.................lolololololololololol

DX grunt
8th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Just thought I'd do a quick check on the Aussie Rules thread.....16,681 views! I'm impressed.

AB
8th November 2010, 10:23 AM
I wonder if it will crack 20,000 over the cricket season...haha

patch697
8th November 2010, 10:25 AM
We can change the thread title to include cricket if you like Rossco but this is your baby & I'll only do it with your say so mate so let me know.

DX grunt
8th November 2010, 10:28 AM
We can change the thread title to include cricket if you like Rossco but this is your baby & I'll only do it with your say so mate so let me know.

I think cricket deserves its own thread. It'll be interesting to see what's said. lol

patch697
8th November 2010, 10:31 AM
I think cricket deserves its own thread. It'll be interesting to see what's said. lol

No worry's mate just a thought.

DX grunt
8th November 2010, 10:03 PM
Yep cricket own thread. You starting it Rossco? I want to tee off about the team of glamour boys we've got now compared to the days of Merv, Boonie, "Boof" Lehmann, etc. They were REAL cricketers.

Sorry Plassy, I'm not interested in cricket. How boring is it to sit on your behind for 5 days straight.... Not for me.
I do like the 20/20. Quick and direct to the point.

Anyway somebody start their own cricket thread, this belongs to Aussie Rules, so no more hijacking! lol

patch697
8th November 2010, 10:25 PM
It was Andy's fault he started it..................lololololol

DX grunt
27th November 2010, 02:06 PM
Well, the cricket thread was a dud. Let's get back on track and talk Aussie Rules.

No bets for the NAB cup. That's for checking out the form? Anybody disagree?

A heart felt message for AB, Plassy, Tim, Paul and the newbee, NissPat
"it's a new season, so you guys will need a new wardrobe". lol. I'm so over losing!!!

By the end of the 2011 AFL season, I predict you guys will have a more colourful wardrobe than Dame Edna
and more shoes that Rose Porteous! lol. I do however, stand to be corrected. lol

I'm still out on whether I can trust The Dogman on baracking for the Dockers,
He deserts when the going gets tough and comes back when they win! lolol

Ross

Woof
27th November 2010, 04:57 PM

Ross
Mate what a thing to say, if I had feelings they would be very hurt nowhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
Trust me Ross, trust mehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

DX grunt
27th November 2010, 05:06 PM
Mate what a thing to say, if I had feelings they would be very hurt nowhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
Trust me Ross, trust mehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
I was wondering how long it would take you to 'bite'. lololol

Deep, deep down, I know you're a diehard Dockers supporter! hahahaha

Woof
27th November 2010, 05:20 PM
I was wondering how long it would take you to 'bite'. lololol

Deep, deep down, I know you're a diehard Dockers supporter! hahahaha

Yep that I am.......................................as long as they are winninghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 09:54 PM
No wardrobe needed here Buddy boy, I have you for that, and NAB is for seeing who is going to be wooden spooners. But if you like I will try to copy fixture up when it's available. I have a good feeling of Hawks Soaring this season.

Bigrig
27th November 2010, 09:58 PM
Hawks, Bombers, Dockers??? All very confusing ... sounds like a selection of Foxtel shows entitled 'America's Gayest Gangs'!!! lmfao ... personally, I'd rather watch rugby league ...

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 10:01 PM
One bloke pushing two blokes up three blokes rear ends. no wonder "what do i do with these fingers" got confused.

Bigrig
27th November 2010, 10:06 PM
One bloke pushing two blokes up three blokes rear ends. no wonder "what do i do with these fingers" got confused.

Poor old "stink finger" Hopoate ... he was just trying to find one of his contact lenses ... your honour!!! lol ... yeah, there is no defence on my behalf that can be offered for that one!!!

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 08:41 AM
. personally, I'd rather watch rugby league ...

I take it I can cross you off the footy tipping list then BR, just like I've crossed myself of drinking that Qld bee......See, I can't even say it. lol

Bigrig
30th November 2010, 09:18 AM
I take it I can cross you off the footy tipping list then BR, just like I've crossed myself of drinking that Qld bee......See, I can't even say it. lol

Yes sir, scratch me from the list ... and I'll be sure to cancel that pallet of XXXX Gold I was sending you for being a top bloke!! lololol

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 02:59 PM
Yes sir, scratch me from the list ... and I'll be sure to cancel that pallet of XXXX Gold I was sending you for being a top bloke!! lololol

Oh well. Some poor sods are going to be disappointed. I was going to donate it to people who drink the ............ lolololol

AB
30th November 2010, 03:14 PM
I didn't realise this thread was still kicking along.

Are you still betting the members Rossco...hehe

Getting itchy feet over the cricket season old mate...lol

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 03:27 PM
Getting itchy feet over the cricket season old mate...lol

Are the itchy feet from trying on the woolen leg stockings that matches the woolen skirt, that matches the woolen undies, that matches the woolen singlet, that matches the woolen jumper from your woolen wardrobe, that you'll be utilizing for the next footy season. hahahahahahahahaha

AB
30th November 2010, 03:34 PM
Are the itchy feet from trying on the woolen leg stockings that matches the woolen skirt, that matches the woolen undies, that matches the woolen singlet, that matches the woolen jumper from your woolen wardrobe, that you'll be utilizing for the next footy season. hahahahahahahahaha

Oh god we have already started Rossco and we are months away from the first bounce mate...hehe

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 03:36 PM
Oh god we have already started Rossco and we are months away from the first bounce mate...hehe

I'm just warming up, brother.

To 'kick off' the first bet, it might, just might be a full back wax with sound effects..... lololol hahahah lololol

AB
30th November 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm just warming up, brother.

To 'kick off' the first bet, it might, just might be a full back wax with sound effects..... lololol hahahah lololol

I reckon Bigrig will start joining in our crazy bets next year...lol

Bigrig
30th November 2010, 04:49 PM
Only if I can "set the bet"!!! lolol ... yeah, I probably will ...

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 05:49 PM
Only if I can "set the bet"!!! lolol ... yeah, I probably will ...

You and Dogman will make a good pair. lolol

Finly Owner
30th November 2010, 10:31 PM
Pre season training has already started Andy and Ross. Lets start with an early bet.
Who will win the wooden spoon in premiership?

Tim

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 10:46 PM
Pre season training has already started Andy and Ross. Lets start with an early bet.
Who will win the wooden spoon in premiership?

Tim

All bets are off at the moment. I'm still sorting out my wardrobe. lololol

Finly Owner
30th November 2010, 11:10 PM
All bets are off at the moment. I'm still sorting out my wardrobe. lololol

Yeah but with this bet you'll have to end of season before having to pay up.

Tim

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah but with this bet you'll have to end of season before having to pay up.

Tim

Sorry Tim. Still too close to call. lolololol

Finly Owner
7th December 2010, 10:10 PM
NAB cup:

http://www.afl.com.au/nabcup/fixture/tabid/15297/default.aspx

DX grunt
24th December 2010, 08:44 AM
Bump.

Thought I'd revive the Aussie Rules thread as a bit of pre-reading for the 2011 season.

Paul, put your order in with your supplier for plastic keyboard and monitor covers, please.

From memory, there's still a couple of spots left for the footy tipping. First in best dressed (figure of speech only). lol

Looking forward to sharing my losing streak with others!!!!

Until bouncedown............ take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

wildgu6
26th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Carlton are a traditonal team of honour and pride.

back in the day where team work meant family and pain meant victory.

you guys are turning AFL into soccer...ouch my leg got knocked im rolling around the ground like a girl...oowwwww

Ditto Andy. GO THE MIGHTY BLUES.
Played footy when I was a little tacker, we wore carlton gurnsey and been a loyal blues boy ever since..
S*** thats 38 years now...Ahhhh GO THE BLUES.

Look and learn:

Premierships
Carlton 16
Essendon 16
Collingwood 15
Melbourne 12
Richmond 10
Hawthorn 10
Fitzroy 8
Geelong 8
N.Melb/K'roos 4
Sth Melb/Sydney 4
Brisbane Lions 3
West Coast 3
Adelaide 2
Footscray/W.B. 1
St Kilda 1
Port Adelaide 1
Fremantle 0

Thought I would help you out Rossco, read you post somewhere about the dying thread.
Not gunna happen

Cheers Pete

DX grunt
26th December 2010, 03:31 PM
Ditto Andy. GO THE MIGHTY BLUES.
Played footy when I was a little tacker, we wore carlton gurnsey and been a loyal blues boy ever since..
S*** thats 38 years now...Ahhhh GO THE BLUES.

Look and learn:

Premierships
Carlton 16
Essendon 16
Collingwood 15
Melbourne 12
Richmond 10
Hawthorn 10
Fitzroy 8
Geelong 8
N.Melb/K'roos 4
Sth Melb/Sydney 4
Brisbane Lions 3
West Coast 3
Adelaide 2
Footscray/W.B. 1
St Kilda 1
Port Adelaide 1
Fremantle 0

Thought I would help you out Rossco, read you post somewhere about the dying thread.
Not gunna happen

Cheers Pete

Wrong post mate. Cricket is the dying if not dead thread. Are you interested in being part of the footy tipping? No money involved. I was phissed one night and said I'd give a prize out to the winner.

There are consequences for saying yes. I make the bets up as we go. lol. Ask AB about being a Carlton Supporter. He had a few sleepless nights, wondering whether he was going to have to have his photo plastered all over this forum posing in a mankini, riding the bullbar. I can even here his knees shaking as you read. lol

Now I have to honour my bet. lolol. Your odds are pretty good. I lost and had to honour every bet last season. The next season is a 'new day' lol

Your choice, your consequence. lol

Looking forward to hearing back.

Ross

patch697
27th December 2010, 08:15 AM
Wrong post mate. Cricket is the dying if not dead thread. Are you interested in being part of the footy tipping? No money involved. I was phissed one night and said I'd give a prize out to the winner.

There are consequences for saying yes. I make the bets up as we go. lol. Ask AB about being a Carlton Supporter. He had a few sleepless nights, wondering whether he was going to have to have his photo plastered all over this forum posing in a mankini, riding the bullbar. I can even here his knees shaking as you read. lol

Now I have to honour my bet. lolol. Your odds are pretty good. I lost and had to honour every bet last season. The next season is a 'new day' lol

Ross

I am so looking forward to this Rossco..................lololololololol

wildgu6
27th December 2010, 12:22 PM

Ross

Knees are shakin already, I'll have to give that one some serious thought, I need my sleep......LOL

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
27th December 2010, 10:55 PM
NAB cup:

http://www.afl.com.au/nabcup/fixture/tabid/15297/default.aspx

bump pre season cup

patch697
27th December 2010, 10:57 PM
bump pre season cup

Hay Rossco we gonna let him in this year????

He threatened to take he's cloths off last season remember....lolol

Finly Owner
27th December 2010, 11:01 PM
Well, the cricket thread was a dud. Let's get back on track and talk Aussie Rules.

No bets for the NAB cup. That's for checking out the form? Anybody disagree?

A heart felt message for AB, Plassy, Tim, Paul and the newbee, NissPat
"it's a new season, so you guys will need a new wardrobe". lol. I'm so over losing!!!

By the end of the 2011 AFL season, I predict you guys will have a more colourful wardrobe than Dame Edna
and more shoes that Rose Porteous! lol. I do however, stand to be corrected. lol

Ross

I think this qualifies as a YES I'M IN!!!!! Yoo Butey!

Finly Owner
3rd January 2011, 11:53 PM
Well

Brendan Frevola just can't behave well can he?
So who will Lions replace him with?
Will this help or hinder them?

patch697
4th January 2011, 07:44 AM
Well

Sorry Tim im not a lions fan so I really don't mind who thay get to replace him.

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 08:22 AM
Great to see his thread starting to 'crank up' again. Now my two cents worth on BF.

There are many people in life who are in the public eye every time they walk out their front door.

Football players are no different. From what I have seen in the media, professional AFL footy players have access to off field coaches
to teach them how to live, eat, sleep and breathe. Everybody is human and make mistakes. I understand and accept that.

But to repeatedly make the same mistake over and over - sorry, I don't accept that.

To quote a TV Show..... "Brendan, you are the weakest link, goodbye".

Sorry mate, too little too late. I gave you grace after your first mistake, but now - nuh.

Having said that, I applaud you for having the guts to get help and wish you all the best. Well done.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 05:42 PM
Well

End of 09 I was as a loyal supporter P***** off that The Blues dumped Fev...
After 2010 I thought they did pretty well without a forward to kick goals........Well done blue boys.
Start of 2011, Who needs Fev and his problems.... Good call by the blues. (well predicted)
Carlton Top 8 in 2011.

Cheers Pete

Woof
4th January 2011, 06:31 PM
The Mighty Dockers, all the way to the TOP this yearhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Maxhead
4th January 2011, 06:34 PM
I might as well get into the spirit and say...

GO THE MIGHTY SWANS!

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 06:39 PM
The Mighty Dockers, all the way to the TOP this yearhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bottle of scotch on that buddy ????

Bob
4th January 2011, 07:10 PM
After 2010 I thought they did pretty well without a forward to kick goals........Well done blue boys.
Start of 2011, Who needs Fev and his problems.... Good call by the blues. (well predicted)
Carlton Top 8 in 2011.

Cheers Pete

Now we have Megan Gale on board their is nothing that will stop the blue baggers

Woof
4th January 2011, 07:25 PM

Hey Pete, just let me get back to you later on that one mate.....................................about 3/4s through the seasonhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

AB
4th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Carlton Top 8 in 2011.

Cheers Pete

I'm a blue boys too Pete.

I knew you were a good bloke when I met ya...lol

I was the same when the Blues dumped Fev but after all thats been happening since they made a wise decision.

Now He's someone elses problem...hehe

Carlton Top 8 2011 for sure....I'll put a pre season bet on that one too...Rossco???....LMAO

Woof
4th January 2011, 07:35 PM
MMMMM, could be a few preseason bets coming uphttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 07:40 PM
Hey Pete, just let me get back to you later on that one mate.....................................about 3/4s through the seasonhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Not very loyal there Doggy, I guess if I were a Dockers fan I would hold back as well.......lol

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 07:41 PM
I'm a blue boys too Pete.

I knew you were a good bloke when I met ya...lol

I was the same when the Blues dumped Fev but after all thats been happening since they made a wise decision.

Now He's someone elses problem...hehe

Carlton Top 8 2011 for sure....I'll put a pre season bet on that one too...Rossco???....LMAO

I would almost back a top 4 possi for the boys Andy

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 07:57 PM
MMMMM, could be a few preseason bets coming uphttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Well, mate, you've just renegged on your first one! Any more renegging in the pipeline? lol

Woof
4th January 2011, 08:01 PM
Well, mate, you've just renegged on your first one! Any more renegging in the pipeline? lol

Hey Ross and Pete, I don't drink scotch...........maybe some other type of bet the same as last years, then I may be interested???? lol

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 08:04 PM
Hey Ross and Pete, I don't drink scotch...........maybe some other type of bet the same as last years, then I may be interested???? lol

Now that you've defected to the 'other side', how about you wash my GU - as an entree of course. lolol

AB
4th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Now that you've defected to the 'other side', how about you wash my GU - as an entree of course. lolol

Dressed up like a pirate with a blow up bird on your shouler...lol

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Dressed up like a pirate with a blow up bird on your shouler...lol

In the middle of the Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre on a Friday afternoon at 3pm. lol

AB
4th January 2011, 08:11 PM
In the middle of the Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre on a Friday afternoon at 3pm. lol

holding a sign saying "free chocolate chip cookies me mateys"...lol

What do you say Doggy?

haha

Woof
4th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Ross I thought that you were a Mighty Dockers fan...............what happened?????
I can handle the Pirate and the naked bird but definitely not the Forum............I never go there as I don't like crowds..

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Ross I thought that you were a Mighty Dockers fan...............what happened?????
I can handle the Pirate and the naked bird but definitely not the Forum............I never go there as I don't like crowds..

OK, I'll back off a bit..... do it at your local shopping village, where they'll remember it more and rag you more. lol

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 08:40 PM
Now we have Megan Gale on board their is nothing that will stop the blue baggers

Things are certainly looking up Bob.....Yer!
But how old is she ??? Dating a 22yr old ??

Bob
5th January 2011, 07:38 AM
Things are certainly looking up Bob.....Yer!
But how old is she ??? Dating a 22yr old ??

as long as he still has some energy left to play footbal (What a way to go)

Sir Roofy
5th January 2011, 07:54 AM
it wont work out BOB,it will pickel his brain and ruin a good player

roofy

DX grunt
5th January 2011, 09:16 AM

Sorry Wayne. Just did a quick self assessment and there's lots of room for improvement.

With the influx of Sandgropers on this forum, do any of you want to own up to being a Docker's fan ??? Please.

Remembering it's the West versus The Rest !! OK, I'll accept Eagles fans, too.

AB
5th January 2011, 09:36 AM
I don't think we have to worry about the Eagles this year Rossco...lol

Unless we are placing bets on wooden spoons maybe?

DX grunt
5th January 2011, 09:41 AM
I don't think we have to worry about the Eagles this year Rossco...lol

Me neither, but I had to say it. lol

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:32 PM
Sorry Tim im not a lions fan so I really don't mind who thay get to replace him.

Don't b sorry, I'm HAWKS through and Through.

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:33 PM
Carlton Top 8 in 2011.

Cheers Pete

Famous quote "tell him he's dreamin' "

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:34 PM
If you turn the ladder up side down.

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:36 PM
oh no what did you post

I might as well get into the spirit and say...

GO THE MIGHTY SWANS! looking pretty floating down the river of tears from being wooden spooners

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:36 PM
First season bet

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 10:40 PM
Haven't heard anyone mention the new teams Yet?

wildgu6
6th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Well now I've heard it all, Actually heard the story behind the latest Fev sager today.
Listening to radio talk show, Heard from the police reporter what actually happened.
Cops pulled him over for staggering down the centre of the road, As they would.
Fev's reaction to them was... wait for it.
Take your hat off and take off your badge and I will smack you in the mouth.
Come on now, what a F*** head, where is the respect to the boys in blue who are just doing their job.
He deserves what ever he gets, wanker.
Glad the blues ditched him.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
6th January 2011, 10:14 PM
Over paid, over drugged, over egoed, OVER FAVOLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finly Owner
7th January 2011, 07:45 PM
Borrowed from AFL site:

How Did Your Team Go?

ADELAIDE
The Crows have taken every step to address a shortfall in small forwards by taking Jarryd Lyons in last month's NAB AFL Draft as well as Tim Milera and Lachlan Roach in the rookie draft. The rest is a mixture of midfielders and key-position players. The fact they've taken Ian Callinan indicates some concern about an experience vacuum following the retirements of premiership heroes after the 2010 season.

BRISBANE LIONS
The Lions have tried to add some creativity by taking Jared Polec, Patrick Karnezis and Josh Green in the national draft and athleticism by taking Brad Harvey in the rookie draft. They were quite conservative in the rookie draft in that three of their four choices are redrafted Lions. And that from a team that finished 13th.

CARLTON
The Blues chose three defenders in their first four picks in the national draft and followed up with another defender (the redrafted Rhys O'Keeffe) in the rookie draft. Blake Bray also has the tools to play as a tall defender, so they've addressed what was an obvious problem. The rest is a mixed bag, with midfield insurance at the forefront in the rookie draft through Ed Curnow and Mitchell Carter.

COLLINGWOOD
While the Pies concentrated on fast, agile players in the national draft, they started off the rookie draft by selecting two big blokes - Tom Gordon and Declan Reilly - and throwing in another big bloke, Jack Perham, who, at 20, is a mature-aged pick-up. Jye Bolton's background is pertinent - he's from St Joseph's College, Geelong, and the Geelong Falcons. Nick Maxwell would be pleased.

ESSENDON
The Bombers didn't go all out for midfielders over the three drafts as expected. In fact they didn't go for many midfielders at all. Instead they mixed up tall forwards and backs with a smattering of creative talent such as Michael Ross in the national draft and Michael Hibberd in the pre-season draft. It was in keeping with their drafting policy of recent seasons.

FREMANTLE
The Dockers' priority in the national draft was players who could kick. In the later drafts, they cast their net a bit wider, at least in a positional sense, by selecting Jack Anthony, Tim Ruffles and Ben Bucovaz. Nick Lower is also a mature player with AFL experience. The only speculative choice was the injury-riddled Gavin Roberts, who will be instructed on strengthening exercises as soon as he walks in the door.

GEELONG
The Cats' policies were clear-cut. They stocked up on midfielders in the national draft and key position players in the rookie draft. George Burbury apparently has a bit of magic, which would go down well with Cats fans accustomed to wizardry up forward.

GOLD COAST
The Suns covered all bases in the national draft and had a quiet time in the later drafts. Nathan Ablett and Joel Tippett get one more crack at the AFL while Jake Crawford is a young defender with strength to burn. Full steam ahead.

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
The Giants did as expected in picking two mature-aged players in Stephen Clifton and Jon Giles. Their dire need for ruckmen was addressed by Giles and Andrew Phillips (although Phillips is not likely to be ready for senior footy for a good four years). Rhys Cooyou and Isiah Stevens are fast and have flair and Jimmi Savage is tall and athletic. There's a Kevin Sheedy touch with an emphasis on risk. The Giants could have played it way safer than they did.

HAWTHORN
The Hawks have gone all over the place, selecting all types of players from all types of backgrounds: mature-aged players, recycled players, inside, outside, short and tall. It will be interesting to see how it all gels. Tom Schneider from the rookie draft is one worth watching. He overcomes his lack of height with ball nous. His hero is Sam Mitchell because Mitchell had to fight to establish an AFL career.

MELBOURNE
The Demons have taken the polar opposite to Geelong's approach: they've stocked up on key-position players in the national draft and small, nippy types in the rookie draft. The rookie draft selections include a half-back, a midfielder and two forwards. Plus Robert Campbell, who's twice their size if half as fast.

NORTH MELBOURNE
The Kangaroos selected a nicely mixed bag in the national draft: short and tall, dour and creative, defensive and attacking. With only two selections in the rookie draft, they plumped for a bustling full-back in the Brad Scott mould (Cam Pederson) and an athletic flanker with good skills (Aaron Mullett). The Roos' backline, among other areas, should be exciting in 2011.

PORT ADELAIDE
While, in the national draft, the Power sought to offset the early selection of three players with flair with a dependable defender in Cameron O'Shea, they've felt obliged to again offset the flair with more dependability in the rookie draft. Tom Jonas has been likened to Craig Bolton. The Power could do with some fortifying.

RICHMOND
The Tigers were extremely creative during the national draft, but they've gone down the path of recycling in the rookie draft. It's as if they needed to go a bit slower after such an intense effort last month. The exception to the recycled rookie selections is Ben Jakobi, a flanker from Coburg who's been training at Punt Road.

ST KILDA
The Saints were very specific in their need for speed in the early picks in the national draft. Then they followed with two creative forwards. In the rookie draft they've rounded things out with another speedy midfielder and a creative half-back who plays as a sweeper. The speed and skill levels at Moorabbin look to have gone up.

SYDNEY SWANS
The Swans have spread things out during their limited national and rookie draft selections: silky forward, in-and-under midfielder, and defenders to bolster an ageing defence. Their first selection in the rookie draft, Max Otten, the brother of Adelaide's Andy, is possessed of rare determination and application. He should fit into the Swans' team ethic quite well.

WEST COAST
It's a bit of a surprise that the Eagles didn't go all out to raise their skill levels at the national draft, plumping instead for a dynamic forward and a ruckman with their final two live picks. The Eagles have again gone for the best available option in the rookie draft, taking a half-back, a wingman, and a half-forward. It may yet work, but there's a suspicion that they need to be more focused on needs.

WESTERN BULLDOGS
The Dogs picked a likely mix of midfield grunt and forward flair in the national draft. Their rookie selections are three midfielders of varying playing style. Luke Dahlhaus is a busy rover, Jason Johannissen is a lightning quick midfielder and Ed Barlow is tall and creative type who needs to show more grunt. Midfield depth can never be overestimated.

The views in this article are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL. Exclusive to AFL BigPond Network

wildgu6
7th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Over paid, over drugged, over egoed, OVER FAVOLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed Tim, Promise I will never bring him up again.

Unless he does anymore dumb a*** stunts............lol

:1087::1087::1087::1087::1087::1087::1087::1087:

Cheers Pete

wildgu6
7th January 2011, 08:27 PM
Haven't heard anyone mention the new teams Yet?

Gold Coast
Greater Western Sydney

There you go buddy............LOL

Cheers Pete

wildgu6
24th January 2011, 09:22 PM
18 days to NAB Cup :smilie_bett:

Thursday March 24. Round 1 - Carlton v Richmond - MCG - 7.10pm
Time to bounce :58 days 21:30

Carn the Blues

Any Richmond supporters out there........LOL

Woof
24th January 2011, 09:34 PM
18 days to NAB Cup :smilie_bett:

Thursday March 24. Round 1 - Carlton v Richmond - MCG - 7.10pm
Time to bounce :58 days 21:30

Carn the Blues

Any Richmond supporters out there........LOL

As if they are going to put hand up Petehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

wildgu6
24th January 2011, 09:56 PM
As if they are going to put hand up Petehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Where is the loyalty I say ??? :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock:

DX grunt
24th January 2011, 10:50 PM
Betta get my act into gear and sort out who's in the footy tipping. Gunna have to go back a zillion threads to remember. lol

AB
25th January 2011, 07:50 AM
Betta get my act into gear and sort out who's in the footy tipping. Gunna have to go back a zillion threads to remember. lol

We may have a few suckers I mean contenders willing to put their livelihood on the line this season....lol

DX grunt
25th January 2011, 08:43 AM
We may have a few suckers I mean contenders willing to put their livelihood on the line this season....lol

Delete the word livelihood..... substitute with the word 'manhood' hahahaha lolololol hahahahaha

patch697
25th January 2011, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by AB

Delete the word livelihood..... substitute with the word 'manhood' hahahaha lolololol hahahahaha

LOLOLOLOLOL...................Now thats Funny.......................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 02:18 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL...................Now thats Funny.......................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So is this Paul. hahahahahah

This is what happens when you lose a bet to AB !

Plasnart doing the housework

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Its20PUNISHMENT20time.jpg

DX grunt doing up his boot laces

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/RossbetCarltonVEssendon001.jpg

Patch697 getting ready for hunting.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Paul-1.jpg

DX grunt lost another bet to AB.

DX grunt washing his truck

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001.jpg

Well people, hope you’re ready for a power packed year – especially you, AB.
HahahahahahaHAHAHA.

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 02:23 PM
Somebody (????) agreed that we would do a fashion parade at the 2012 Forum Get-Together.... so be prepared..... anything could happen. lololol

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 02:25 PM
Thinking out loudly hear people.......... Paul and plassy are gunna spew when they see these pics. Oh well - too bad. I'm there too.

Nothing that hasn't been posted before. I just hit the 'refresh button' for these pics. lolololol hahahahah

Bob
5th February 2011, 02:32 PM
Carlton for premiers. Just thought i get the thread back on track lol

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Carlton for premiers. Just thought i get the thread back on track lol

You and AB - brothers in arms. lololol

wildgu6
5th February 2011, 02:37 PM
On ya Rossco. Thanks for sharing those Priceless snaps ....
Funny how so many guys can look so damn good in dresses.. Ooh baby...........ROFLMAO

Carn the Blues

AB
5th February 2011, 05:23 PM
KARN THE BLUES!!!!

Silent Bob you never mentioned you barrack for the blues mate, we are going to have a cracker of a season!!!

Rossco, I'm so glad you went to the effort of putting all of these pictures of you guys/girls into one post, that makes it 10 times easier to use them for evil at a later date...lol

patch697
5th February 2011, 07:21 PM
Thinking out loudly hear people.......... Paul and plassy are gunna spew when they see these pics. Oh well - too bad. I'm there too.

Nothing that hasn't been posted before. I just hit the 'refresh button' for these pics. lolololol hahahahah

I bet you think your bloody clever doing thay hay........................If you weren't my brother in arms Rossco I'd be calling you things like..........Tojo driver right about now.....................lololololololololol

Ya bloody clown, trust you to keep dragging up old sh!t.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLO..........LMAO

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 09:46 PM
I bet you think your bloody clever doing thay hay........................If you weren't my brother in arms Rossco I'd be calling you things like..........Tojo driver right about now.....................lololololololololol

Ya bloody clown, trust you to keep dragging up old sh!t.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLO..........LMAO

Sorry Paul. I started this thread and need to boost 'the ratings' .lolol

DX grunt
5th February 2011, 09:47 PM
KARN THE BLUES!!!!

Silent Bob you never mentioned you barrack for the blues mate, we are going to have a cracker of a season!!!

Rossco, I'm so glad you went to the effort of putting all of these pictures of you guys/girls into one post, that makes it 10 times easier to use them for evil at a later date...lol

Took me about half an hour to find. Phew! Hard work. lol

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 02:55 AM
C'arn the BOMBERS

You're not wrong about that at all Rossco. Just get home from a night out and log on to catch up on the goss' and this is what I'm confronted with. I had hoped those pics had faded into oblivion!

Those photos are bait, mate - to reel in the biggest losers of this year's footy tipping. Have faith in me brother, please. lol

patch697
6th February 2011, 11:32 AM
haha yeah I've got faith in you Rossco (I think!) I'll be a bit more conservative about our bets in future though!

So when's the first bet going to happen? Wanna put one on now? Lets say.....Bombers versus (fill in your team here)............loser has to submit a photo of them hugging a yota!!! Any takers?

I'll take that bet with ya Plassy being a fellow Bombers fan.................

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 11:39 AM
I'll take that bet with ya Plassy being a fellow Bombers fan.................

Paul. I can't believe you took the bait so quickly. Plassy, great fishing spot. Can I come too. lol

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 11:41 AM
OK, you got me. I bet whoever plays the Bombers will win and the loser will have to hug a Yota.....

patch697
6th February 2011, 11:43 AM
OK, you got me. I bet whoever plays the Bombers will win and the loser will have to hug a Yota.....

Rossco, I can't believe you took the bait so quickly. Plassy, great fishing spot............................ROFLMAO

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 11:44 AM
haha yeah I've got faith in you Rossco (I think!) I'll be a bit more conservative about our bets in future though!

So when's the first bet going to happen? Wanna put one on now? Lets say.....Bombers versus Fremantle DOCKERS............loser has to submit a photo of them hugging a yota!!! Any takers?

OK. Haven't seen the fixture yet, so I still could win, or we draw coz they don't play against each other. lol

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 11:46 AM
PLASSY, I've saved thread 1128 in my favourites. Sucked in, bro. lololol

Bob
12th February 2011, 04:34 PM
I know that i will probably regret this but tonight is the night that collingwood start their downward spiral after last years lucky premiership. They are up against the mighty blues tonight and i even give richmond a chance to knock them off.

go the mighty blues

Clunk
12th February 2011, 07:08 PM
go the mighty blues

hahahahaha yeah righteo Bob :eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::1087::1 087::1087::1087::blowup::blowup::blowup::smileyvau lt-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:

Bob
12th February 2011, 07:09 PM
hahahahaha yeah righteo Bob :eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::eck05::1087::1 087::1087::1087::blowup::blowup::blowup::smileyvau lt-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:

I am about to delete the Post (If only I could)

Clunk
12th February 2011, 07:11 PM
I am about to delete the Post (If only I could)

but it's only just started............ regretting it already are ya???

Sir Roofy
12th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Nothing wrong with the magpies

bob

Sir Roofy
12th February 2011, 07:20 PM
Hey nothings better than wacthing the woodies win or lose

Woof
12th February 2011, 07:32 PM
Hey Bob, there's an Aussie Rules thread floating around somewhere. Let's take this debate over there to keep it flowing. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Just merged the 2 threads together.....................and it workedhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Clunk
12th February 2011, 07:34 PM
Just merged the 2 threads together.....................and it workedhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

as if by some crazy witchcraft voodoo magic lol

Bob
12th February 2011, 07:40 PM
Roofy there is only one thing better than seeing Collingwood beaten by 15 Goals and that is by 1 Point after the final Siren LOL