PDA

View Full Version : Aussie rules

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 12:14 AM
OK. I conceed.

What a way to promote Victoria and WA - freshly cut grass.
(figure of speech only) LOL

AB
7th August 2010, 12:21 AM
It was actually a great game but they just fell apart last quater....I was getting anxiety the whole way through.

Huge relief for me!!!

Timbo
7th August 2010, 07:36 AM
haha.. even though I go for the bombers.. it's gonna be more fun to watch 3 blokes in dresses than 1.

Where's Patchy? Come on mate.. Let's see those pins! :P

AB
7th August 2010, 07:51 AM
Something bad happened to his best mate lastnight and he had to leave.

But don't worry, he's a man of his word so he'll be back soon.

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 09:57 AM
OK I'm back fellas. I've been copping it left and right for the last 30 minutes on the SMS. It's bloody going crazy and of course I'm going to cop it some more on here!

Haha but I can't blame you Andy. I would have done exactly the same thing to you!

CARLTON BASTARDS!! I BLOODY HATE THEM SOOOOO MUCH THEY MAKE ME SPEW CHUNKS!

But Bombers were ordinary too and couldn't kick for sh!t. That's why we lost I reckon. Do I sound like a poor sport? You bet!!

But I will keep my end of the bargain and post up a nice little pic for you in the next day or two.

SHIIIYATT!!

Plassy, I trusted you! I hope it buckets down all weekend here and it's too wet to cut the grass. lololol OOps, I forgot. I live on the 3rd floor of a 10 floor block of flats.. lolol

My apologies. I exercised my voice to support you. Andy gave me the opportunity to defect, but I chose not to.

My choice, my consequence. ah hu, ah hu, ah hu.

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 11:07 AM
Better start looking through the missus' wardrobe Rossco! Bloody hell I'm regretting ever agreeing to this bet. haha!

Don't talk to me. I'm not over it yet !!!! lolol

Seriously. We all gee'd each other up to a point of no return and too late to back out and/or go back on our word. Andy stuck to his guns and won. We were all a bit nervous before bounce down.

I couldn't bear the wait so I followed G-Unit's link and couldn't believe my eyes or ears, when I followed the score and listened to the Bombers nose dive !! lol

Anyway, l'm gunna move on by opening the wardrobe, breaking into a cold sweat, getting a dry throat and picking a dress. That's this weeks contribution to my loss. LOLOLOL

Full monty for you Plassy?????

patch697
7th August 2010, 11:10 AM
Well Andy you win fear & square & as I said the bet will be met I am a man of my word but you may have to wait a few days...............

Well done old mate your team played well & flogged us in the process.

Plassy & Rossco Best you go & buy a dress each as we have to do this twice....Once now & again at the 2013 forum bash... That was the bet

I have to go but I will be back

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 11:58 AM
Plassy & Rossco Best you go & buy a dress each - Once now & again at the 2013 forum bash... That was the bet

I'm sure we'll have plenty of reminders before the bash without having to put sticky notes all over the fridge! lololol

AB
7th August 2010, 01:36 PM
hahaha, funny stuff to read guys.

I was so regreting making this bet...But now I'm happy.

Ill help you's out too.

Dont upload the photos to photobucket or similar as they will be showed full size for anyone in the world to see. I suggest saving the photo on your computer and when you post a message, attach the image in the advanced options. That way only members can see it as you will need to click on the "thumbnail" to see the image.

That will atleast make only a couple of hundred see it rather then thousands...lol

You never know, we may get a sudden increase in tranny's coming to have a look too...

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 09:58 PM
OK fellas, a deal's a deal. So here it is for all your enjoyment.

I'm feeling bloody embarrassed about this and not really sure what to think at the moment, but I lost fair and square so I can't complain.

Anyway, stop reading and start looking. :1087:

I thought we had to cut the lawn in our 'dress' ??????????????????????????????????

Maxhead
7th August 2010, 10:24 PM
Seriously, You lot are a bunch of clowns....hahahah
Good to see you stick to your bets...lol

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 11:04 PM
As I said previously, I'm not going out into the front yard and I'm not going out into the back yard dressed like that!!

I've upheld my end of the bargain, so now your turn Rossco!

It will be tommorrow by 8pm EST. Not lolol - not

EDIT: My missus doesn't own a dress. Will a skirt and blouse do???? I'm spewin Plassy.

My misus wants me to wear it when we have invited guests for dinner. See what you've started Andy.

Sorry, my choice to participate. Suck eggs Rossco!!!

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 11:14 PM
A skirt and blouse will be delightful Rossco!! Perhaps some clip-on earrings too if your missus has some??

Don't push it pal. lololol

DX grunt
7th August 2010, 11:16 PM
IMHO there's no point in being too precious in life Kris. We're here for a good time, not a long time mate so if I have to look the fool once in a while then I'm happy for that to happen. And yep, this is one of those times for sure!!

I opened my big mouth and as it turns out I put my foot right in it! Sh!t happens.

I don't like to take life too seriously. Let's just have some fun and not worry too much about what others think of us (even though I was pretty embarrassed about wearing a dress that cost me 4 bucks). haha!!

It was a closet appearance, shrouded in secrecy. None the less, you had the guts to do it and post it. My turn shortly. lol

Photos taken. Will be back within 30 mins.... I hope

AB
8th August 2010, 12:08 AM
Plassy, well done mate, respect the fact you stuck to the bet, even though you did it inside you still wanged on a skirt and the duster doing a theme shot is good enough.

First time i properly laughed on this forum mate....Well done!!!

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 12:10 AM
2 mins and mine will be ready..

AB
8th August 2010, 12:12 AM
Late night tranny shots when the families asleep Rossco...haha....Don't get sprung mate!

AB
8th August 2010, 12:21 AM
Jasus H Christ Rossco are you for real, is that serious!!!.....hahahahaha

Mate, bonus points for the big cans and showing some leg there old mate....far out!!!!

Done well mate, great stuff!!

2 down 1 to go....

AB
8th August 2010, 12:23 AM
Paulie, I know your there mate....you must be sh!tting yourself by now.

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 12:24 AM
How I dress in secret.

locks
8th August 2010, 12:25 AM
There's some ugly chicks on this forum...lol

patch697
8th August 2010, 12:33 AM
Paulie, I know your there mate....you must be sh!tting yourself by now.

Nope not at all mate.... Im one of them bloke who don't give a fat rats ass about sh!t like that & I've been none for doing some things requiring less cloths (if you get my drift) as a bet... like I said it don't bother me & as soon as I've got time to scratch up a dress you will have your pic as promised.

Top job boys Im proud of ya & mine will be up soon cos if I had to pic 2 blokes to go down the sh!t shoot with I couldn't ask for to better blokes.....

Top marks to you both....

p.s Nice nooks Rossco I bet you don't get board with them.....lolololol

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 01:23 AM
There's some ugly chicks on this forum...lol

I look nicer after each can. lol

locks
8th August 2010, 01:31 AM
I look nicer after each can. lol

I have already downed 12 DxGrunt and I'm not feeling anything yet.:1087:

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 01:32 AM
Pwahhh Hahhhh Hahhhh!!!! Rossco you've outdone yourself! Mate, you've got balls no doubt about it (and nice boobies!).

A 'woman' never wears the same dress two nights in a row. Wait till the bash!! lolol

patch697
8th August 2010, 01:33 AM
I have already downed 12 DxGrunt and I'm not feeling anything yet.:1087:

On the lights tonight locks................lolololol

AB
8th August 2010, 06:24 PM
Pauly Pauly Pauly, whats going on there mate???

patch697
8th August 2010, 11:24 PM
Little bit busy at the mo guys but I'll have it up soon....Promise

AB
9th August 2010, 07:12 PM
Pauly, If i get Rossco's and Rohan's permission would you be keen for a double or nothing deal???

patch697
9th August 2010, 07:14 PM
?????????? OK you have my attention now please explain......

AB
9th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Lets do another bet (yet to be decided).

if you win, thats it nothing!

if you loose however you must get a photo taken of you dressed up as a chick but down at you local pub holding a pot.

Thoughts???

AB
9th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Starting to get the gambling bug again...lol

Woof
9th August 2010, 07:49 PM
Lets do another bet (yet to be decided).

if you win, thats it nothing!

if you loose however you must get a photo taken of you dressed up as a chick but down at you local pub holding a pot.

Thoughts???

Hey AB, what holding a flower pot:confused:

AB
9th August 2010, 08:05 PM
Hey AB, what holding a flower pot:confused:

That would be even better I was thinking a pot of beer but a flower pot would be more funnier...lol

Poor Pauly...Big call, not sure if i would take this bet...haha

patch697
9th August 2010, 09:07 PM
Im not reneging on the last one so no to that. A dress is being donated by a largish lady (cos im one big boy) who is also a blues supporter & thought the bet was a gas (bloody hell just my lick) & as soon as it arrives the pics will be posted.

Thanks for the offer but my word was given & theirs no going back on that in my book.

Happy to entertain future bets though.

AB
9th August 2010, 09:08 PM
Thats a fair call mate. No probs with that at all...haha....worth a shot!

patch697
9th August 2010, 09:11 PM
Thats a fair call mate. No probs with that at all...haha....worth a shot!

ITS NOT OVER YET OLD MATE NOT BY A LONG SHOT

So stick around cos the days of sniffing the dirt & over........

DX grunt
9th August 2010, 09:12 PM
Good onya Paul. One thing I might ask?? No outdoor night time pic without a flash. OK? LOLOL

AB
9th August 2010, 09:12 PM
Uh oh, you guys want revenge now i can see it...lol

DX grunt
9th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Uh oh, you guys want revenge now i can see it...lol

It's not revenge..... it's getting even....lol

patch697
9th August 2010, 09:15 PM
It's not revenge..... it's getting even....lol

X274596764005676794896..........lol

patch697
9th August 2010, 09:18 PM
Good onya Paul. One thing I might ask?? No outdoor night time pic without a flash. OK? LOLOL

No chance mate.... I don't think for a second I could out do you but there will be no cheating.

DX grunt
9th August 2010, 09:18 PM
56 more views and we made 2,000.... yeahhhhh

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 07:00 PM
Who's gunna get flogged on the paddock this weekend? Care for a little dare anyone? HMMMMMMMM

AB
11th August 2010, 07:06 PM
Pretty ballsy after what happened last week mate.

Whats going on with Paulys pics, does he think we will just forget about it or something...haha

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 07:19 PM
Pretty ballsy after what happened last week mate.

Whats going on with Paulys pics, does he think we will just forget about it or something...haha

He's out of all dares until he coughs up! lol.

Can u restrict his forum access from this thread until he pays his dues....with interest...??? lolol

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 07:25 PM

Can u restrict his forum access from this thread until he pays his dues....with interest...??? lolol

He will save face by a pic of his truck on the end of a Tojo snatch strap - the mother of all sins! hahahahahahahaha

patch697
11th August 2010, 07:46 PM
Right you too LISTEN UP & LISTEN UP GOOD Adim or not tread carefully AB Having me integrity QUESTIONED is not something I take lightly & as for you OLD MAN???? unless you take that Yota comment back I will make a call to my good mate Barack & have him scudd Missile your house & I have your home 20 remember????

patch697
11th August 2010, 07:57 PM

I do not recall a time limit on producing the goods being made part of the bet & my bet was with AB not with you so when I take a bet with you, You may dictate the terms & until then go find a rock.........

AB
11th August 2010, 08:01 PM
So wheres the pics...haha...jokes mate

The double or nothing thing is still an option too mate, have a think about it???

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 08:09 PM
Right you too LISTEN UP & LISTEN UP GOOD Adim or not tread carefully AB Having me integrity QUESTIONED is not something I take lightly & as for you OLD MAN???? unless you take that Yota comment back I will make a call to my good mate Barack & have him scudd Missile your house & I have your home 20 remember????

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Luv u too.

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:12 PM
I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Luv u too.

Just in the nick of time Rossco........LOL

I can see im gonna have to put up something BIG to keep you 2 Happy.....lol

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:14 PM
So wheres the pics...haha...jokes mate

The double or nothing thing is still an option too mate, have a think about it???

She's right old mate.... I'll make the wait worth your while I owe you that much.....lol

locks
11th August 2010, 08:15 PM
I can see im gonna have to put up something BIG to keep you 2 Happy.....lol

Something big? How do i get out of this forum quicksmart...haha

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:22 PM
something big? How do i get out of this forum quicksmart...haha

owe no you don't sunshine your one of us now......lolololololololololololol

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 08:26 PM

Well done everybody. Thanks for reading and participating

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah who would ever think a title like Aussie Rules would attract so much attention......lol

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah who would ever think a title like Aussie Rules would attract so much attention......lol

Who would have thought the title nissanpatrol.com.au would attract so much attention, so quickly. LOLOL

Well done everybody.

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:34 PM
Who would have thought the title nissanpatrol.com.au would attract so much attention, so quickly. LOLOL

Well done everybody.

True that ........

AB
11th August 2010, 08:46 PM
Who's gunna get flogged on the paddock this weekend? Care for a little dare anyone? HMMMMMMMM

What's the bet this weekend Rossco?...haha

I hope this doesnt turn into a weekly challenge.

patch697
11th August 2010, 08:51 PM
What's the bet this weekend Rossco?...haha

I hope this doesnt turn into a weekly challenge.

LOL...........I go through that many keyboards Logitech send them direct to my door now.....lol

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 08:57 PM

That wasn't a dare. It was a simple question I asked. Can't u read between the lines? lol

DX grunt
11th August 2010, 08:59 PM
Justy heard about the new proposed rule under consideration. If a player hits the goal post and the ball goes thru, it's 6 points!

Comments please

Woof
11th August 2010, 09:14 PM
As much as I FUGGIN HATE the Dons' opponents this weekend (can't even make myself say their name), there's no hope of a bet with me this round. Batten down the hatches I say.

Mate let me help you here, as that's what we are all about of this forum..................COLLINGWOOD:049:

patch697
12th August 2010, 10:09 AM
Justy heard about the new proposed rule under consideration. If a player hits the goal post and the ball goes thru, it's 6 points!

Comments please

I didn't hear about this one but leave the rules the way thay are I say....... thay have worked just fine for decades.

AB
12th August 2010, 10:21 AM
I heard about it. It's an easy way to stop blamming the goal umpires for mistakes and for not introducing video umpires or second goal umpire on each end.

But what happens if it hits the post and bounces back into the oval. Is it still game on???

patch697
12th August 2010, 11:55 AM
I heard about it. It's an easy way to stop blamming the goal umpires for mistakes and for not introducing video umpires or second goal umpire on each end.

But what happens if it hits the post and bounces back into the oval. Is it still game on???

I think this new rule can only applied to balls that go through the goal posts & hit or skim them on thay way past but still make it through (what would normally be given as a point).

I don't think video umpiring is such a bad idea as thay don't make mistakes

patch697
12th August 2010, 11:56 AM
Arrrgh! My eyes, my eyes!!!! The pain!!!!!!! Take it away, take it away!!

Im hearing ya Plassy..........lol

patch697
12th August 2010, 01:17 PM
Personally I don't want the AFL to change the scoring rules as they currently stand. But if they introduce it into the pre-season comp it would be intersting to see how it worked but I wouldn't hold my breath about the main game changing like that.

As far as video replays go, I'm undecided. I can see for and against arguments for it but I think probably 2 goal umps would be a better idea.

I'd rather not see it even get as far as the pre season but I do understand the need for improvement as games are won & lost over these decisions & either or even both a video & second umpire will aid in this for sure & then thay can just leave the rules as thay are.

patch697
13th August 2010, 01:27 AM
Ahem!

Bump!

Dress.

Paul.

Yeah I know............... You taking a lap top with mobile internet away with you?

AB
13th August 2010, 08:57 AM
Yeah, whats the update on this Pauly???

patch697
13th August 2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah, whats the update on this Pauly???

Still waiting for that nice lady to turn up with the dress...... Im thinking Im gonna make another trip down to the opp shop & see if thay had any luck cos thats all im waiting on.

AB
13th August 2010, 09:47 AM
No probs, to save you the time of buying one I will also accept a bed sheet wrapped in a sort of greek goddess style if that helps?

Bonus points for a head band and weapon in one hand too???

patch697
13th August 2010, 09:49 AM
No probs, to save you the time of buying one I will also accept a bed sheet wrapped in a sort of greek goddess style if that helps?

LOLOLOLOL............. Thanks old mate I'll see what I can come up with ( this could turn out to be very interesting.....lol)

patch697
13th August 2010, 10:51 AM
Nope. Leaving all that behind. That means I'll be off air for about 3 weeks. Jeez I'm gonna miss you guys!

Awwww Shucks Plassy we'll miss you to but at least you'll have heaps to show & tell when you are back online.....

Edit: This will be expected BTW so best you pack your camera....lol

Finly Owner
13th August 2010, 11:09 PM
HAWTHORN still to make Grand Final who are we going to be playing against?

patch697
14th August 2010, 12:35 AM
Im thinking them who's name I will not speak but there mascot is a black & white bird.....YUK

DX grunt
14th August 2010, 09:41 AM

Should you decide to go this way, I'm happy for u to use yr snatch strap as a belt to 'keep it all together' lol
Make sure the sheet matches your snatch strap.

DX grunt
14th August 2010, 02:54 PM
Should you decide to go this way, I'm happy for u to use yr snatch strap as a belt to 'keep it all together' lol
Make sure the sheet matches your snatch strap.

I hate adding stuff for the sake of adding stuff to keep it at the top of the pile. lol

Just another friendly reminder Paul. lololol

AB
14th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah, is Plassy gonna see this shot before he sets off Pauly?

patch697
14th August 2010, 02:58 PM
Not much chance of that but look what he will have to come back to.................lol

DX grunt
14th August 2010, 04:04 PM
I'm off first thing tomorrow morning but can't wait to get back to see the results!!

Either can we! lolol

AB
24th August 2010, 10:17 AM
Paulie, I have noticed this thread has conveniently moved down the list a fair bit.:1087:

Just because Rossco and Plassy are away doesnt mean we have forgotten about our little bet old mate???

Whats the update?

I'm sure Doggy and Finly havent forgotten either...lol

patch697
24th August 2010, 10:33 AM
The deal was with you old mate & if you check your PM box you'll see a little request from me, so no its not forgotten far from it.

AB
24th August 2010, 07:14 PM
Good to hear mate because when Rossco and Plassy return and dont see your ugly mug in a frock theyll be asking me questions...lol

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 09:25 PM
Good to hear mate because when Rossco and Plassy return and dont see your ugly mug in a frock theyll be asking me questions...lol

Just to keep it on top of the pile, I'll post it.

If the debt has been paid back - fair enough. However, I want a completed, written Statutory Declaration - minus the photo, and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace!

No pressure. lol

DX grunt
27th August 2010, 09:01 PM
AB

Wanna bet a fancy dress outfit on the game?????????????????????

Ross

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 09:12 PM
AB

Wanna bet a fancy dress outfit on the game?????????????????????

Ross

No but I'll go the blues. YUK I feel sick just saying that.

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 09:13 PM
No I Haven't @ least i don't think I have.............................................. ............................

DX grunt
27th August 2010, 09:16 PM
No but I'll go the blues. YUK I feel sick just saying that.

U in on the bet Finly ???????

patch697
27th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Well its late but as promised

Sorry this took so long AB, Rossco & Plassy but better late then never.

p.s. AB you said extra points for weapons in hand so I hope this makes up for the delay.....lol

DX grunt
27th August 2010, 09:52 PM
Well done Paul.

DX grunt
27th August 2010, 09:52 PM

Well, yes or no. lol

Just kidding. I know you didn't wanna bet.

Maxhead
27th August 2010, 09:56 PM
Hahahhahaha, good one Paul, but could be showing a bit more leg.lol

patch697
27th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Hahahhahaha, good one Paul, but could be showing a bit more leg.lol

You wonna keep your tea down????....lolololololol

Woof
27th August 2010, 10:01 PM
WOW, that's scary Paul, very scary.......................at least the others looked HOT.............................gee did I say that:1062:

patch697
27th August 2010, 10:03 PM
at least the others looked HOT.............................gee did I say that:1062:

lolol......Yep in righting to...........lolol

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 10:26 PM

No!!!!!!! Hawks supporter through and through. A week to late....................

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 10:27 PM
Well its late but as promised

Sorry this took so long AB, Rossco & Plassy but better late then never.

p.s. AB you said extra points for weapons in hand so I hope this makes up for the delay.....lol

Well Hello FUGLY! hahahahaha!

patch697
27th August 2010, 10:29 PM
Well Hello FUGLY! hahahahaha!

& raspberrys to you to.......XOXOXOXOXOX.........lololololol

DX grunt
27th August 2010, 10:44 PM
Well done Paul.

Hey Pauly.

Sorry for the short answer. I'm still in shock. lol. I'll respond properly in a few days. lol.

Just as well I kept one of those airline spew bags! Just kidding Paul!

Move over 'Annie Get Your Gun' lololol

patch697
28th August 2010, 01:25 AM
Hey Pauly.

Sorry for the short answer. I'm still in shock. lol. I'll respond properly in a few days. lol.

Just as well I kept one of those airline spew bags! Just kidding Paul!

Move over 'Annie Get Your Gun' lololol

Its alright mate no more need be said...lollolol.

As for the weapons AB said I would get extra points for weapons in hand & lets face it I need all the extra points I can get..........lololololololol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 01:55 AM
Well, well, well. What a night for AB to have off. Guess he won't be showing us his wardrobe!

Freo heave ho. A home semi-final at Subiaco. Yeahhhhhhhhh

EDIT: In the spirit of the previous bet - which he won, I believe AB would have betted that Carlton would have thrashed the Dockers. I hope he has a conscience and does the right thing by cross dressing and posting his pic. I did try to contact him to make the initial bet but couldn't get hold of him.

No pressure Andy - show us your wardrobe, mate! lololol

patch697
28th August 2010, 02:27 AM
Well, well, well. What a night for AB to have off. Guess he won't be showing us his wardrobe!

Freo heave ho. A home semi-final at Subiaco. Yeahhhhhhhhh

EDIT: In the spirit of the previous bet - which he won, I believe AB would have betted that Carlton would have thrashed the Dockers. I hope he has a conscience and does the right thing by cross dressing and posting his pic. I did try to contact him to make the initial bet but couldn't get hold of him.

No pressure Andy - show us your wardrobe, mate! lololol

AB had a BIG night of things to fix Rossco but im sure he'll be back tomorrow & I don't like your chances of getting him in a dress on a no show......lolol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 02:32 AM
AB had a BIG night of things to fix Rossco but im sure he'll be back tomorrow & I don't like your chances of getting him in a dress on a no show......lolol

I had to ask, to at least give him the chance to say "no". lol

AB
28th August 2010, 01:07 PM
Well I'm back, spent all night looking for a lost heeler....

Thank god i wasnt around though to make any bets as i had few beers last night and my confidence would have been up there for a bet!!!

Nice pic Pauly, well done mate...lol

Now thats one scary Be*itch!!!!

patch697
28th August 2010, 01:20 PM

Thank god i wasnt around though to make any bets as i had few beers last night and my confidence would have been up there for a bet!!!

& she's single to.......lolololololololol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 01:20 PM

So your answer is "No, I'm not going to show you my wardrobe" ?????

AB
28th August 2010, 04:16 PM
Whats the go, did you guys make a bet on my behalf????

AB
28th August 2010, 04:37 PM
Shame I missed out guys...lol

Always up for another bet if anyones up for it.

I feel some people here want some revenge...lol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 05:16 PM
Shame I missed out guys...lol

Always up for another bet if anyones up for it.

I feel some people here want some revenge...lol

Too late bro, the horse has bolted! lol

I really, really wanted to have a wardrobe bet with you last night, but unfortunately you were pre-occupied. I called several times in vain, but you didn't answer my call. lol

I egged you on, through peer pressure, to come up with the goods - in your absence, but u failed my test. lol

Oh well, there's always next year.

AB
28th August 2010, 05:27 PM
lucky, I would have made that bet too.

Next year??

Next week.....lol

patch697
28th August 2010, 05:52 PM
After the response I got you needn't think Im dressing up anymore..................lololololol

Woof
28th August 2010, 05:57 PM
After the response I got you needn't think Im dressing up anymore..................lololololol

Oh come on Pauly you weren't that bad:p

patch697
28th August 2010, 06:04 PM

Had a few beers have we Top Dog.....................lololololol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 07:24 PM

Paul, I'm sure you look more beautiful after I have a few beers. lolololololololol

On behalf of Plasnart, patch967, and DX grunt, I would like to congratulate all of us for participating in the 'wardrobe bet'.

It was fun and I'm looking forward to 'bigger' and better things when we parade ourselves at the get-together in 2013.

Yes Paul, we have to do it again, but look at it this way bro....we've broken the ice, and it won't be as nerve-racking next time.

I'm actually getting excited. lolololol

Rossco

Woof
28th August 2010, 07:26 PM

Rossco
Oh no, settle Ross, we don't want to see you on the front page of the West Australian mate.

patch697
28th August 2010, 07:26 PM
Paul, I'm sure you look more beautiful after I have a few beers. lolololololololol

On behalf of Plasnart, patch967, and DX grunt, I would like to congratulate all of us for participating in the 'wardrobe bet'.

It was fun and I'm looking forward to 'bigger' and better things when we parade ourselves at the get-together in 2013.

Yes Paul, we have to do it again, but look at it this way bro....we've broken the ice, and it won't be as nerve-racking next time.

Rossco

Can I bring me 12 Gage?????? awe & me knife?..................lolololol

It was part of my cossy after all...........lolololol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 07:28 PM
Oh no, settle Ross, we don't want to see you on the front page of the West Australian mate.

It'd be a great article for our local Club paper. What do u reckon????

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:04 PM
Hey U eastern staters.....tell us who wins the footy tonight - early - , coz it might be a DX grunt versus AB preliminary 'dress' semi final. lololol

We're 2 hrs behind and the suspense is mind boggling. lolol

Woof
28th August 2010, 09:07 PM
Hey Ross, I prefer to think that we are 22 hours in front of them.........lol

Try this mate http://livescores.afl.com.au/all-matches.html

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:10 PM
Hey Ross, I prefer to think that we are 22 hours in front of them.........lol

Try this mate http://livescores.afl.com.au/all-matches.html

Cheers Wayne.

AB
28th August 2010, 09:21 PM
Hey U eastern staters.....tell us who wins the footy tonight - early - , coz it might be a DX grunt versus AB preliminary 'dress' semi final. lololol

Bring it on Rossco!...haha

I have to loose a bet at some stage.

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 09:27 PM
crows won who woulda guessed?

patch697
28th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Bring it on Rossco!...haha

I have to loose a bet at some stage.

You on the beers AB????............ Your asking for it cos you know we want you in a dress.......lolol

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:29 PM
crows won who woulda guessed?

I've lost track. Who's playing the Dockers next weekend????

AB
28th August 2010, 09:30 PM
You on the beers AB????............ Your asking for it cos you know we want you in a dress.......lolol

No beers mate, Carlton no longer in the finals so I'm lashing out and making wild bets!!!

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:32 PM
No beers mate, Carlton no longer in the finals so I'm lashing out and making wild bets!!!

OK. U wanna 'dress' bet for next weekend???? I'm going for the Dockers. And you????

AB
28th August 2010, 09:35 PM
who are they playing???.....Oh god, I've created a monster!!!

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:36 PM
who are they playing???.....Oh god, I've created a monster!!!

I dunno. I'm going for the Dockers. Come on.... speak up......

Woof
28th August 2010, 09:45 PM
Hey Ross, I was going to join this bet as I follow the Dockers as well, but it looks like they will be playing the Hawks and they beat Collingwood today so I am out of it mate...............wish you all the best.

patch697
28th August 2010, 09:49 PM
Well theirs only one hawks supporter here that has spoken up so lets how tough he is????????

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Hey Ross, I was going to join this bet as I follow the Dockers as well, but it looks like they will be playing the Hawks and they beat Collingwood today so I am out of it mate...............wish you all the best.

Thanks.

Plan B..... Got plenty of dresses to choose from. lolol

The way things are shaping up for our 2012 meeting, we'll all be cross dressing. lololol

Woof
28th August 2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah I can just see it now, all of these tough Patrols rocking up and all the drivers are wearing dresses.

AB
28th August 2010, 10:09 PM
So do you still want to place that bet Rossco?

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 10:17 PM
Don't dare the unknown. Even names such as "evil twin" has got nothing on a Librian- Mighty Hawks supporter. If only I could get a photo to load. (too big)

patch697
28th August 2010, 10:22 PM
Don't dare the unknown. Even names such as "evil twin" has got nothing on a Librian- Mighty Hawks supporter. If only I could get a photo to load. (too big)

PM sent.....

Woof
28th August 2010, 10:23 PM
Hey Tim, you spelt it wrong Librarian.:049:

patch697
28th August 2010, 10:25 PM
hey tim, you spelt it wrong librarian.:049:

lolololololololololol

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 10:27 PM
May the scales of justice be tipped against you Doggie after how nice I've been to you tonight.

patch697
28th August 2010, 10:29 PM
May the scales of justice be tipped against you Doggie after how nice I've been to you tonight.

OTFLMAO................hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah..........

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 10:43 PM
Now as I was saying be careful what u dare me to do................369

AB
28th August 2010, 10:45 PM
What the hell...lol

Nice set Finly!!!

patch697
28th August 2010, 10:46 PM
now as i was saying be careful what u dare me to do................369

ok................ You win.......................hahahahahahah

Woof
28th August 2010, 10:47 PM

Ah payback.............................love it mate

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 10:50 PM
Have also done nude race in front of women. So you dare you lose.

I beleive I predicted Hawks meet Pies in final.

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 11:00 PM
Now as I was saying be careful what u dare me to do................369

I'm lost for words. All bets are off!! Enjoy the game fellas. lolol

AB
28th August 2010, 11:02 PM
Rossco, That's a very smart move mate.

Dockers will struggle to beat Hawks next week.

patch697
28th August 2010, 11:03 PM
^^^^^^^ what he said.....

DX grunt
28th August 2010, 11:10 PM
Rossco, That's a very smart move mate.

Dockers will struggle to beat Hawks next week.

No they won't.

I'm worried about the bet that goes with it. I have a reputation to uphold :wink: and can't afford to get busted by the cops. lololol

patch697
28th August 2010, 11:15 PM
No they won't.

I'm worried about the bet that goes with it. I have a reputation to uphold :wink: and can't afford to get busted by the cops. lololol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Rossco you are the Man.........

Im going to my supplier to see if I can get an under water keyboard......LOLOLOLOLOL

Finly Owner
30th August 2010, 01:16 AM
My naked body says HAWKS will win! Care to bet the body Roscoe?

patch697
30th August 2010, 01:45 AM

You've missed him Tim, Rossco's off the air until the end of the week ( Friday afternoon sometime ) so he may not reply.

DX grunt
30th August 2010, 06:15 AM

Hey Tim

I really appreciate the time and thought you have put into the 'body bet', before putting pen to paper. What a 'bold' statement. lol

My nakedness is restricted to the shower and my maritial bed. lol

The more you get to know me, the more you'll understand my reasoning for respectfully declining your invitation. I gave up 'streaking' years ago. lol

Nice thought though.

Take care out there.

Rosssco

Finly Owner
30th August 2010, 10:01 AM
ROFLMAO over & over again

Finly Owner
1st September 2010, 10:20 PM
1Collingwood 2Geelong 3St Kilda 4Western Bulldogs 5Sydney 6Fremantle 7Hawthorn 8Carlton 9North Melbourne 10Port Adelaide 11Adelaide 12Melbourne 13Brisbane 14Essendon 15Richmond 16West Coast

patch697
3rd September 2010, 01:21 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL................Cheers Plassy......... It was AB's idea. I just went with it......lol

AB
3rd September 2010, 04:22 PM
I also felt guilt last week Plassy and offered to do another bet with our members but everyone seemed to woose out.

Rossco was about to make a bet that would have surely seem him dressing up again but he quickly had second thoughts which was good!...lol

patch697
3rd September 2010, 07:23 PM
I also felt guilt last week Plassy and offered to do another bet with our members but everyone seemed to woose out.

Rossco was about to make a bet that would have surely seem him dressing up again but he quickly had second thoughts which was good!...lol

Eat your words AB, I didn't woose out if you remember????

AB
3rd September 2010, 08:16 PM
show me the money Pauly...lol

patch697
3rd September 2010, 08:41 PM
I'll remember that next time you've had a few & I rush to bail you out?????????lol

Finly Owner
3rd September 2010, 09:10 PM
We're a happy team at Hawthorn
We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks.
We love our Club, and we play to win,
Riding the bumps with a grin (at Hawthorn).
Come what may, you'll find us striving
Team work is the thing that talks,
One for all and all for one
Is the way we play at Hawthorn.
We are the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 12:19 AM
Not a bad effort I suppose Tim. I'm just fine tuning my power point presentation on the Dockers, so why don't you zip down to the shop, grab some pop corn and fizzy drink, and make yourself comfortable......lolololol

patch697
4th September 2010, 10:23 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.....lololololol

patch697
4th September 2010, 11:51 AM
Haha woops! I mucked up. Dockers are playing Hawks not blues. I've been out of touch with footy for nearly a month and really don't know what's going on at the moment!

But I'm still going for the Dockers though. A faithful Bomber could never cheer the Brown and Gold. YUK!

Dam I thought it was gonna be on with Rossco & AB for a moment there..... & I recon Rossco would have been up for some payback.....lololol

I don't know If Rossco would be game enough to take a bet with Tim though????

Tim's already proven he will go the extra mile.........

But then again Rossco's a bloody gutsy Fella himself, he did jump in with us after all.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 12:38 PM
Yeah, but I think Tim is a dangerous person to start betting with!

Any bet involving 'a la naturale' on the menu, is dangerous! Especially 4 me. lolol

patch697
4th September 2010, 01:03 PM
Any bet involving 'a la naturale' on the menu, is dangerous! Especially 4 me. lolol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........... This would not be aloud on the forum anyway so your both safe....lolololol

I do like your wardrobe idea though Rossco...... It keeps things fun & clean.:049:

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 02:09 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........... This would not be aloud on the forum anyway so your both safe....lolololol

I do like your wardrobe idea though Rossco...... It keeps things fun & clean.:049:

Cheeky boy! lol

patch697
4th September 2010, 02:15 PM
Cheeky boy! lol

LOLOLOLOLOL..............Thanks its been a long time since I've been called a boy.........lolololol

Not so long since being called cheeky though............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AB
4th September 2010, 04:58 PM
Jeez Rossco, lucky we didnt make a bet.

Half time at the moment and the dockers are looking very good so faR...haha.

Phew!!!!!!!!

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 06:46 PM
Well done to your team Rossco! Great win mate. Good luck against the Cats next week too. Hope you beat 'em.

Oh ye of little faith. lol. I'm still in shock from seeing Finly's last self portrait. I keep saying to myself..."Words not pictures. Words not pictures". LOLOLOLOLOL Glad I never made the bet to self portrait.

Oh well, there's always next year for the Bombers - and the Cats. lol

Anybody up for a 'Cross Wardrobe Bet' for the next round Fremantle V Geelong? Naturally I'm going for the Dockers.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 06:49 PM
Dogman...you can come out from behind the bush.... The Dockers WON !!!!

patch697
4th September 2010, 07:11 PM
Yes well played Dockers & a shame the hawks were plagued with injury throughout the match.

patch697
4th September 2010, 07:19 PM
I fail to understand the shame you talk about.

I would rather have seen the dockers get there but kicked...... does that clear thing up a bit.

Woof
4th September 2010, 07:19 PM
Dogman...you can come out from behind the bush.... The Dockers WON !!!!

I'm here mate, just lurking at the moment.
GO THE MIGHTY FREMANTLE DOCKERS

AB
4th September 2010, 07:21 PM
Oh ye of little faith. lol. I'm still in shock from seeing Finly's last self portrait. I keep saying to myself..."Words not pictures. Words not pictures". LOLOLOLOLOL Glad I never made the bet to self portrait.

Oh well, there's always next year for the Bombers - and the Cats. lol

Anybody up for a 'Cross Wardrobe Bet' for the next round Fremantle V Geelong? Naturally I'm going for the Dockers.

Ok Rossco, I should be a part of this...

Ill join in and bet on the Cats if you want mate???

Ill leave it up to you to decide what the looser shall do...lol

mm...here we go again!!!

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 07:22 PM
Yes well played Dockers & a shame the hawks were plagued with injury throughout the match.

C'mon Paul. No excuses. lol

Woof
4th September 2010, 07:28 PM
The Hawks are PLUCKED

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 07:34 PM
mm...here we go again!!!

AGAIN!!!. You won the first one and after pleading and pleading with you for the second bet, you were too busy looking for your dog. lololol.

I have to be level headed about this, coz it might back fire on me! I'll have a bit of a think and get back to you. lol

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 07:39 PM
THE BET

Second placegetter has to wash their truck in a bikini.

If it's a draw, we both do it.

Don't forget, the photo if this historic moment has to be posted on this forum, by the following Monday evening.

AND...... re-invigorated to be displayed at the Forum get together in 2012

R U up to it AB????????? Hmmmmmmmmm

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 07:54 PM
THE BET

Second placegetter has to wash their truck in a bikini.

If it's a draw, we both do it.

Don't forget, the photo if this historic moment has to be posted on this forum, by the following Monday evening.

AND...... re-invigorated to be displayed at the Forum get together in 2012

R U up to it AB????????? Hmmmmmmmmm

Hello. AB are you there? lol

You've gone very quiet all of a sudden. lol

AB
4th September 2010, 07:57 PM
Hello. AB are you there? lol

You've gone very quiet all of a sudden. lol

Rossco, youve got some serious balls there mate...lol

Far out...Well I cant back down now can i...lol

Alright big fella your on!!!.........When do they play, what time and day?

Damn you Rossco!!!

Doggie, your in on this too mate...lol

Woof
4th September 2010, 08:04 PM

Damn you Rossco!!!

Like hell I am AB.....................and I don't think I will be attending the 2012 get together either.....................you blokes have got me worried, any excuse to wear women's clothes:eek:

AB
4th September 2010, 08:09 PM
Like hell I am AB.....................and I don't think I will be attending the 2012 get together either.....................you blokes have got me worried, any excuse to wear women's clothes:eek:

Oh doggie, I thought you were a risk taker...lol

Tell me about it...This is getting out of control...Bikini washing cars...What the???

If I loose this bet your going to see a scary picture of a hairy praying mantis freezing his ba*lls off...Remember It's cold and It's not small It's thin...lol

AB
4th September 2010, 08:11 PM
timbo, buddy old pal, you love getting your kit off....You in on this or what...lol

Finly Owner
4th September 2010, 08:18 PM
Stuff that! Dockers had to injure HAWKS to win! Poking Buddy in eye so he can't see the ball or which posts to kick to. making our other players over play to get in o the action.

Their game play last time we met worked though. resting their best and losing to put us off thinking they were sooks.

So Now I Hope Saints meet Pies grand final day.

Other than that I don't give a rats.........................

No I'm not a sore loser, just a one-eyed-supporter!

Finly Owner
4th September 2010, 08:22 PM
Oh; I forgot to say, anyone who supports the team wearing red & black must haveanger problems........

HAHAHA

14 bloody place..........and you put sh*te on those who made it to the finals.

HEHEHE

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 08:32 PM

Damn you Rossco!!!

I don't mind you washing your truck in the privacy of your own acreage! lolol

REMEMBER.....I COULD LOSE too - not.

It's not as frosty at about 2pm. hahahahahahahahaha.

Do u know any good personal trainers than can turn a 8 month belly into a 6 pack in 6 days? lololololol

AB
4th September 2010, 08:35 PM
Do u know any good personal trainers than can turn a 8 month belly into a 6 pack in 6 days? lololololol

Dunno mate but If you here anything let me know...lol

This is full on Rossco you nutter!!!

AB
4th September 2010, 08:36 PM
I don't mind you washing your truck in the privacy of your own acreage! lolol

Very true Rossco but then Im posting it on the internet for the entire world to see..lol

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 08:36 PM
You guys are out of control!! Can't wait to see this one!

At my age - who cares. lolol

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 08:38 PM
Very true Rossco but then Im posting it on the internet for the entire world to see..lol

Standard rule applies. You're allowed to hide your face - I am. lololol

Edit:......This Forum is good clean fun. Lots of stuff we talk about is serious stuff, but put in a way that we can all understand. It's a great learning forum. I know there's mostly blokes that reply, but ladies are also encouraged to talk about anything too.

The great thing about this forum is that nobody bags each other for not knowing stuff.

I was sober when I gave out my last challenge (AB v DX), but I might need some 'Dutch Courage' to fulfill my pledge - if I lose - which I won't! lolol

AB
4th September 2010, 08:40 PM
As long as we get some of these moves though Rossco...lol

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2009/7/3/image-6-for-sexy-carwash-gallery-633640994.jpg

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 08:47 PM
As long as we get some of these moves though Rossco...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Phew. It's hot in here. lolol

Great car.

Finly Owner
4th September 2010, 08:52 PM
Bloody oath mate! You know we Bombers have a deep rivalry with you guys. Remember the 80's by any chance?

Yeah that's when my love of the HAWKS started. And I vowed to HATE the BOMBERS and BLUES until I die.
(sorry Plassy)

patch697
4th September 2010, 09:01 PM
No. I'm glad they got through easily 'cause I want them to beat the cats.

Hang on a sec.......All I want out of this finals series is for Collingwood not to win the flag. They can play the granny and lose, I'd be very happy with that but they're not allowed to win. So I don't really care who wins or loses in the next few weeks, just as long as the 'pies get kicked and kicked hard where it hurts most.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........Agreed...... I hate the pies about that must too, which is about a bee's doodle more than the dockers......lololololololol

Woof
4th September 2010, 09:09 PM
Collingwood Football Club Song

Good old Collingwood forever,
we know how to play the game.

Side by side we stick together,
to uphold The Magpies name.

Hear the barrackers a shouting,
as all barrackers should,

Oh, the premiership's a cakewalk
For the good old Collingwood.

AB
4th September 2010, 09:11 PM
I'll start to learn the Cats song this week....Confidence AB thats it...Head up high....Onwards march.....lol

AB
4th September 2010, 09:13 PM
Grrrrrr. I love pics like that.

The General Lee is an awesome car!

:hijacked:My neighbour when i was a kid had a beautiful dodge charger outside under a tarp.

We offered him cash every year to buy it for about 10 years straight.

Now It's a rust bucket and worth about 5 bucks...SAD!!!

patch697
4th September 2010, 09:13 PM
I'll start to learn the Cats song this week....Confidence AB thats it...Head up high....Onwards march.....lol

LOLOLOLOL........... I hope for your sake there victorious old mate............lolololololol

I'll even learn & sing a few bars myself if you think it will help................lolololololol

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 09:20 PM
6 more sleeps - including tonight - till Friday night's bouncedown at 'The G'. AB v DX. lolol

Freo heave ho. Freo heave ho.

AB
4th September 2010, 09:22 PM
Cats, yeah go cats...purrr....psstttt.....scratch scratch...lol

Ok, so Friday at the G...The final countdown to the end of manhood....lol

patch697
4th September 2010, 10:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.....lololololololololol

AB
4th September 2010, 10:08 PM
Well I was pretty cool and calm until I just read your post thanks mate...lol

A part of me says what the hell are you doing AB, your an idiot, why did you open your big mouth and take Rossco's bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the other part says, hide your face, no one will ever know its you until the forum meet up so go nuts and wear a G banger and ride that bull bar!!!..lol

Oh by the way Rossco...Im willing to go ahead with this bet but there is no chance in hell im wearing a bikini at the forum meet up...haha.

Yeah I reckon the odds are on my side too mate, especially at the G too.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 10:13 PM
Just think.....either DX or AB will be posting a picture of themselves washing a car in a bikini. I think it only fair that when this photo is received, it is compared to the Jessica Simpson photo just to see how they stack up in the beauty department! I'm not that hopeful though!!! hahahaha. I absolutely can't wait for this. It's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassing for the loser!!

AB how you feeling mate? I reckon you've got a better chance of winning but it's a MASSIVE bet you've agreed to! Pretty daunting eh?

I'd be scared stiff and losing sleep if I was in this one.

You got a bikini ready to go? If not you'd better get prepared. Get down to the shops and get one that fits, we don't want anything hanging out the sides!!

And you're going to put it on a public forum where it can be seen for ever?? Holy moley!

This is way bigger than the dresses bet!!

You sweating bullets yet AB?

What about you DX? You got the butterflies happening on this one?

Forget the thought of seeing my 6 pack. It's winter, and it's hybernating. lol

Our PM mailboxes have gone into meltdown. lol

If you didn't put the wind up us so much, I wouldn't be panicking as much. lol

If I lose, I'm moving towns! LOL

When you've had a vasectomy and a reversal and 3 colonoscopies, you've got no pride left, so bring it on!! LOLOLOL

patch697
4th September 2010, 10:17 PM
Well I was pretty cool and calm until I just read your post thanks mate...lol

A part of me says what the hell are you doing AB, your an idiot, why did you open your big mouth and take Rossco's bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the other part says, hide your face, no one will ever know its you until the forum meet up so go nuts and wear a G banger and ride that bull bar!!!..lol

Oh by the way Rossco...Im willing to go ahead with this bet but there is no chance in hell im wearing a bikini at the forum meet up...haha.

Yeah I reckon the odds are on my side too mate, especially at the G too.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..............Im rolling on the floor in pain.......lolololololololo

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 10:19 PM
HELP!! HELP!! I'm having a heart attack here from excessive laughing. I'm on the floor.....can't move!! HELP!!!

Oh wait..........there it goes........ahh, phew!

Don't do that to me again AB!!

That was hilarious.

See what you've done to AB. He's that scared, he dillusional and saying stuff he normally wouldn't. Another keyboard for riding the bull bar. lolol

My turn next. You've frightened the crap out of me too. Well done! LOL - NOT. hahahah

Woof
4th September 2010, 10:26 PM
And it has to be a two piece like Jessica so we (the judges) can compare.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 10:28 PM
And it has to be a two piece like Jessica so we (the judges) can compare.

I thought a bikini was a 2 piece. That's why I'm saying my 6 pack is in hybernation. lolol

Woof
4th September 2010, 10:30 PM
I thought a bikini was a 2 piece. That's why I'm saying my 6 pack is in hybernation. lolol

Don't take offense Ross but I thought it was a 9 gallon keg.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 10:32 PM
Don't take offense Ross but I thought it was a 9 gallon keg.

No offence taken. It's winter time. It's allowed to relax. lol

AB
4th September 2010, 10:36 PM
so no full length 80's swim suits...lol...Damn it!!!

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 10:39 PM
so no full length 80's swim suits...lol...Damn it!!!

That's pretty rich coming from a man who previously bragged about wearing a G banger and riding the bull bar!!! LOLOLOL

U got it, you flaunt it. LOLOLOL

AB
4th September 2010, 10:41 PM
I aint got it mate....Full length swimsuit...haha...I would look like a bloated seal.

DX grunt
4th September 2010, 11:51 PM
Well AB and the rest of us lot. We've cracked 3,000 views. Well done everbody - contributors and viewers.

Finly Owner
5th September 2010, 12:04 AM
You got a bikini ready to go? If not you'd better get prepared. Get down to the shops and get one that fits, we don't want anything hanging out the sides!!

Won't the weather shrivel everything up anyway?

God I'm glad I'm out of this!

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 12:16 AM
Moderator.... The runner-up deserves 'Legend' status....lolololololol

Finly Owner
5th September 2010, 12:19 AM
In that case the pre posters of photos need "Legends in the Making" status dear Mr Moderator.

patch697
5th September 2010, 02:32 AM
I don't think custom status can be done on this forum Guys..... Sorry

Good idea though.

Cheers
Paul

AB
5th September 2010, 12:20 PM
Well i woke up this morning, dazed half asleep started to plan the day out...

meet the old man at 1:30 so get some wood, finish that off, etc.....big storm last night, ill check if any trees came down, oh yeah check the cars make sure there ok....cars....cars.....next minute im humming the "car wash song".....why am i singing that???....Then I clicked!!!

Damn you Rossco!!!!

haha

patch697
5th September 2010, 12:45 PM
I have to admit.... You two fellas have got guts. That was some bet you've agreed to & i am feeling for the looser already.....lolololol

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 12:46 PM
Well i woke up this morning, dazed half asleep started to plan the day out...

meet the old man at 1:30 so get some wood, finish that off, etc.....big storm last night, ill check if any trees came down, oh yeah check the cars make sure there ok....cars....cars.....next minute im humming the "car wash song".....why am i singing that???....Then I clicked!!!

Damn you Rossco!!!!

haha

Me sending you subliminal messages is illegal. lolololol

Next bet might be a meter maid helping a person in need of change or a cheer leader at a local footy game. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AB
5th September 2010, 12:50 PM
I was thinking that, where do we go from here when the bets keep getting more and more intense...

We'll end up getting locked for the night by the way we're going...lol

patch697
5th September 2010, 12:51 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL................ one of you may get locked up over this one yet............lolol

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 12:59 PM
I was thinking that, where do we go from here when the bets keep getting more and more intense...

We'll end up getting locked for the night by the way we're going...lol

Nuh. Time out!!!! No meter maids or cheer leading. I was just kidding. This bet's gunna take a bit of beating. lolololol

patch697
5th September 2010, 01:01 PM
Nuh. Time out!!!! No meter maids or cheer leading. I was just kidding. This bet's gunna take a bit of beating. lolololol

Yep I recon your right on that score.....lolololololol

patch697
5th September 2010, 01:03 PM
If I remember correctly AB started all this from the beginning so I hope it don't come back & bite him on the tooshy this time around..........???????

AB what have you started here..........lololololol

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 01:16 PM
Lets put your money where your mouth is big guy....You too Plassy!!!....haha

Lets do a bet, Simpsons style.

Whoevers team looses they then must put on their partners Sunday dress and get someone to take a photo of them mowing the lawn and post it up here. If you don't have a partner then you must find a dress at the OP shop or something.

Like this, what do you think tough guys???.....I'm game if you are flanderzzzz....lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/08/7.jpg

Just a reminder AB.......You started it. LOLOLOLOLOLO hahahahahahahaha

Woof
5th September 2010, 05:15 PM
Hey the next bet could be a Queen of the Desert type one, where the loser has to stand on top of their Patrol in full dress and makeup:cheers:

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 05:34 PM
Hey the next bet could be a Queen of the Desert type one, where the loser has to stand on top of their Patrol in full dress and makeup:cheers:

What a great idea for the grand final if the Dockers make it!! The grand finale. lolololololol

Edit:.... What a fantastic idea.

Woof
5th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Are you gonna be in on that bet or are you just throwing tomatoes from the stalls Doggy?

Hey Plassy, what do you think mate..........lol
This Dog does not cross dress:049:

Woof
5th September 2010, 06:17 PM
Mate, I've already put my hat in the ring and suffered the consequences. So now I'm now happy to sit back in retirement and say "I had the nuts to do it, did you?"

So do ya? Heh heh!

There is only one word that would make me do it....................and that word is...............LOLOL

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 06:39 PM
There is only one word that would make me do it....................and that word is...............LOLOL

Please? lol

Just checked my troll. It'll take my weight on the roof. lololol

Woof
5th September 2010, 06:43 PM
Please? lol

Just checked my troll. It'll take my weight on the roof. lololol

Bong, Your Wrong:bananarock:

patch697
5th September 2010, 06:55 PM
Bong, Your Wrong:bananarock:

Chicken?????????

Maxhead
5th September 2010, 06:57 PM
So, who's gonna win the grand final?...........

AB
5th September 2010, 07:06 PM
So, who's gonna win the grand final?...........

As much as I hate to say it, The pies are looking the goods...

As for the rest of ya's...Jeez I should have never placed that original bet...Really kicking myself, thanks for reminding me!!!

I cant get this frigging bet out of my mind.

Even watching the blues play today with the old man I kept humming the song..."working at the car wash"...lol

I told the old man I had a bet onnext week with Cats V Dockers...He said "oh yeah how much is the bet...I said...ummm...lol....50 bucks...Yep, 50 bucks dad!!!

Maxhead
5th September 2010, 07:11 PM
As much as I hate to say it, The pies are looking the goods...

As for the rest of ya's...Jeez I should have never placed that original bet...Really kicking myself, thanks for reminding me!!!

I cant get this frigging bet out of my mind.

Even watching the blues play today with the old man I kept humming the song..."working at the car wash"...lol

I told the old man I had a bet onnext week with Cats V Dockers...He said "oh yeah how much is the bet...I said...ummm...lol....50 bucks...Yep, 50 bucks dad!!!

Had to ask as I washed the Swans game today as there was nothing else on, and they just won.
Have to say as I don't know many teams I was going for Sydney...

and by the way I'm not making any bets...hahah

AB
5th September 2010, 07:19 PM
I stopped watching the game after half time as I cant stand the blues falling apart like that...lol.

C'mon Nisspat, join the cool gang that dresses up like woman...Its the go these days mate...lol

Had to ask as I washed the Swans game today as there was nothing else on

Watched the game or washed the game...lol...More subliminal messages...lol...Or am i just going mad!!!

Maxhead
5th September 2010, 07:26 PM
C'mon Nisspat, join the cool gang that dresses up like woman...Its the go these days mate...lol
Haha I'll leave the cross dressing to all you clowns....lololololo

Watched the game or washed the game...lol...More subliminal messages...lol...Or am i just going mad!!!
You're right it's a hidden message for all the Swan's supporters...................the secret code:049:

Finly Owner
5th September 2010, 11:12 PM
I have to admit.... You two fellas have got guts. That was some bet you've agreed to & i am feeling for the looser already.....lolololol

I'm feeling for us having to view the evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finly Owner
5th September 2010, 11:16 PM
there is only one word that would make me do it....................and that word is...............lolol

chicken!.......................................... ......................

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 11:30 PM
Hey AB,

The views for this thread has climbed to about 3, 280. That's about 280 views since Friday night.

No pressure. Sleep tight. I will. lololol.

DX grunt
5th September 2010, 11:37 PM
Haha imagine how many views it's going to get next weekend!!!!!!!!!

Woo hooo!!!! Can't wait boys!!

Better get the razor out and clean up the bikini line fellas!! hahahahaha!!!

Moderator........ HELP....

Keep Plassy off the airwaves until after the game. He's really making me nervous. I get really hyped up then I get kicked in the guts by his comments. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Finly Owner
6th September 2010, 12:04 AM
love it PML

patch697
6th September 2010, 12:09 AM
Moderator........ HELP....

Keep Plassy off the airwaves until after the game. He's really making me nervous. I get really hyped up then I get kicked in the guts by his comments. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry Ross I cant see him doing anything wrong.

patch697
6th September 2010, 12:10 AM
Sorry Rossco but I can't help it. This is the best bet ever and you're not the only one who's getting hyped up!

This is gonna be unmissable!

Hey Rossco, I found an old picture of you!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.................... I think this is getting a bigger following then our bet......lolololol

AB
6th September 2010, 08:45 AM
Slept like a baby Rossco!!!

I found Some interesting stats mate. Dockers have lost their last 6 games at the MCG and they havent played there this year...mmmm....lol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 09:49 AM
Slept like a baby Rossco!!!

I found Some interesting stats mate. Dockers have lost their last 6 games at the MCG and they havent played there this year...mmmm....lol

We all know how stats can be interpreted differently by different people. lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 09:50 AM
Tim wil tell my furry friend...lol