Thread: On track 4x4 HMBCift kit

Threaded View

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of my 21000kms I have done more than half of that between Sydney- Adelaide. Adelaide- Melbourne, Melbourne- Sydney multiple times and I drive in 110 zones at 115 and 100 zones at 103 according to gps. My average is under 12.5ltrs/100. In fact easily between 10-12 average.

Sydney to Gulgong across the blue mountains with its many hills and climbs sees 12-13 ltr/100 which I reckon is bloody good as i roar past every overloaded diesel struggling up hills.

In the eastern suburbs of Sydney however I manage between 18-20 depending on how hard I boot it of the lights and stop start traffic. I have seen as high as 23 when I get over excited or overly frustrated with spastics trying to sneak in rather than waiting there turn. I'd rather crash into someone than let them in thinking their time is more important than mine and not willing to do the right thing and wait like everyone else! Fkem!

Mine is a s4 ti that's completely standard other than a Engel fridge in the back. I don't know whether a OL bull bar, roof rack and tyres would take that closer to 14-15 on the highway and 20-22 in town...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 1nando; 22nd September 2018 at 08:17 AM.