User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ARB Factory Tour Invite

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks, thanks to all who came along. Was great to meet the faces behind the names.

I will get some snaps of the tour up this arvo. I was out in the field all yesterday, so just catching up on a few things.

Our Facebook page is the place to be for pretty much immediate responses and some ripper giveaways (www.facebook.com/arb4x4). I'll end the shameless plug there.

Hope to see you boys around soon. As always, any questions or issues, shoot us a PM and we will follow up.

Cheers,
    David and the ARB team
    ARB 4x4 Accessories Head Office

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ARB 4x4 Accessories For This Useful Post:

AB (29th August 2014), Clunk (29th August 2014), Drewboyaus (29th August 2014), growler2058 (31st August 2014), Irish (29th August 2014), MudRunnerTD (29th August 2014), Winnie (29th August 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks David, and to John who expertly provided a tour of the factory. Enjoyed very much and I certainly have a much greater appreciation for the quality of ARB products and the high standards from design to production. Thanks so much for this insight to ARB.
    2012 GU8 ST CRD Platinum Silver with Tints, Factory Bar, IPFs, Snorkel, UHF, Maxtrax, Rated Recovery points front/rear, In dash Nav, Scangauge2, Ally Roof Rack, OME 2" Lift

Thanks
    Thanked 13,558 Times in 6,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Big thanks to Dave for organising this and for being active on our Forum.

Thanks John for the Tour and informative discussions. I appreciate your candour and depth of knowledge of the Group Business. Thanks for your Openness and willingness to answer the questions and provide detail on How ARB is Supporting and Developing the Australian workforce, Australian Manufacturing, the Australian Current Account Deficit and flying the Aussie Flag Globally with Worlds Best Practice manufacturing, Testing, QA and logistics. All from Kilsyth, Victoria, Australia.

$60mill to the US Continent per annum alone folks! Global Head Office is Kilsyth. Manufacturing line works 24hours a day 6 days a week. 3 Shifts. In Kilsyth. 600 staff at Kilsyth alone.

It is interesting how when there is Nothing to Hide and no reason to be embarrassed about selling out to China that John can proudly articulate the ARB line on their business. Integrity. Consistently proving to the room that ARB is at the top of its industry and deserves to be there.

I did your tour about 6 years ago and have seen your plant then, i have proudly flown your flag ever since. Members have indicated here that they were impressed and will support you in the future also. That support is not only at the checkout. Its at the Camp fire and on the Tracks too.

ARB Kilsyth, thanks for staffing your retail store for our group, not sure how much was spent last night? not sure there was a heap, but as a Brand Night i think ARB will do very well from hosting such a night. Thanks guys.

Cheers again for a great night guys, Appreciate the effort.

So to everyone that got more out of the tour from the answers John gave to the questions i asked....Cheers! everyone else...Sux to be You.! I wont Die wondering.

ARB is a Proud Australian Company that spends $millions on R&D, the quality of work its extraordinary. Nothing is left to chance.

Thanks ARB.

Cheers Darren
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

bindi (11th September 2014), Irish (29th August 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries at all Darren. It's great we had someone like yourself who was greatly interested in our story. As John touched on during the evening, the difference with our overseas manufacturing (our Thailand plant as a case in point) is that we have not outsourced our production to a third party. Typically research and design will be completed by said company, then handed over. Not so with ARB Thailand. The plant was built by us, and is staffed by a number of ex-pat Aussies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ARB 4x4 Accessories For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (29th August 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So anyway enough about Darren what about the financial controller job.... are you going to tell the bloke my wife is replacing or shall I ???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Family4x4 (29th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 911 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB 4x4 Accessories View Post
    No worries at all Darren. It's great we had someone like yourself who was greatly interested in our story. As John touched on during the evening, the difference with our overseas manufacturing (our Thailand plant as a case in point) is that we have not outsourced our production to a third party. Typically research and design will be completed by said company, then handed over. Not so with ARB Thailand. The plant was built by us, and is staffed by a number of ex-pat Aussies.
    A job working for ARB in Thailand... So where do I sign up??? Imagine the patrol I could have as I'm pretty sure any mods are legal over there
    Lucus30's 1999 GU ST TB45E

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_9931.JPG IMG_9939.JPG IMG_9948.JPG IMG_9955.JPG IMG_9959.JPG IMG_9962.JPG IMG_9963.JPG IMG_9969.JPG

Lads as discussed, photos from the night (including one of your fearless leader).

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ARB 4x4 Accessories For This Useful Post:

AB (29th August 2014), Clunk (29th August 2014), Irish (29th August 2014), MudRunnerTD (29th August 2014), Winnie (29th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_9955.JPG IMG_9959.JPG
    Lads as discussed, photos from the night (including one of your fearless leader).
    and two of Roofy's Hat LOL
    Last edited by Bob; 29th August 2014 at 02:13 PM.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Clunk (29th August 2014), Drewboyaus (29th August 2014), Irish (29th August 2014), Rossco (29th August 2014), rusty_nail (2nd September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,558 Times in 6,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are all looking into the big Bin of Reject front Diff covers! Very Kool, Very Shiny! we all wanted one as a souvenir but they said No!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,453 Times in 6,270 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imagine a bright red diff cover clock hanging in the office!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (29th August 2014)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast