User Tag List

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Outback Ideas Recovery points

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your responses John and Kallen. As I mentioned this is something we haven't seen done with recovery points before.

I recall when these ones came out, I already had a billet-style 50x50 hitch receiver but I went out and bought one of these just to see how they were put together:

I'd like to see a bush loop disassembled to show how the components are fitted together.
    1995 GQ TD42 NA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I see some have taking to bashing my products on another thread, I'm here.
    That hook is stamped at 4.5 t when assembled its proof tested to that then destruction tested like all other products of mine.
    Patrol4x4 has some wizards on it as one joker is too tight to pay for rated front recovery points he made his own out of scrap metal that show s a complete lack of thought IMO
    ALL my products are NATA tested try road runner , road safe and all the other copies you buy that are not rated , No more to say
    And as I told that person on Patrol4x4 if I'm not prepared to put it on my patrol why would I sell it to you, get a life
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 12,460 Times in 6,271 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    John you might make some great products but you are a terrible salesman. Stop shit canning potential customers and they're home made items and instead prove to them why yours is better without coming across as a dick and you will do so much better

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Maxhead (9th May 2014), rusty_nail (9th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    John you might make some great products but you are a terrible salesman. Stop shit canning potential customers and they're home made items and instead prove to them why yours is better without coming across as a dick and you will do so much better
    X2 - absolutely right there winnie
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Winnie,calm your tits...I don't think he's shit canning the bloke mate but the people on the other forum,who make homemade crap and bag his..

oopps maybe I am wrong.....I see others agree...
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

threedogs (9th May 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For 39$ id buy one of the other hitch receiver's that is one solid piece not a box and washer welded and surely those hooks arnt that strong i personally wouldnt use them unless they were used as a pair with a bridal strap, the stock nissan hook is thicker

Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All wrong read Patrol4x4 and you'll see what I mean, I was canning the guy for making points out of scrap metal and other Patrol4x4 members patted him on the back
    1500 bush hoops sold no returns
    3000 bush hooks sold one return hook broke , replaced
    5000 pairs Nissan patrol folded front recovery points sold they fit other models tojo etc no returns
    1000 pairs sold for utes no returns
    etc etc etc I'll stand by my product not a piece of scrap metal piece of Siit

Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squalo View Post
    Thanks for your responses John and Kallen. As I mentioned this is something we haven't seen done with recovery points before.

I recall when these ones came out, I already had a billet-style 50x50 hitch receiver but I went out and bought one of these just to see how they were put together:

I'd like to see a bush loop disassembled to show how the components are fitted together.
    I have spoken to DOT and Vic Roads regarding all manners of my recovery points if you know more than them then feel free to PM me with what you have As for those "bush hooks" I haven't made one for years However Piranah do so feel free to drop Alan a line.
    PS I never ever made black ones.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't imply that you made the one in my photo, John. I used it as an example of something a bit different, which is what your bush hoop is. I asked for more information on how the bush hoop is assembled, you have chosen to not provide that information and that is your prerogative.

People making their own recovery points is irrelevant; they are not selling those home-made recovery points to the public. Out of scope in this discussion.
    1995 GQ TD42 NA

Thanks
    Thanked 13,565 Times in 6,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey John you should not take these questions as a personal attack on your integrity mate, your responses here and to date generally go along that line.

Trust me it would be far far more beneficial describing how well yours are made and laying a Bush Hoop out like Squalo did so there is no question on its strength.

I know you have been smashed with copies, you can't do any thing about that, anyone can unbolt your composite gear and make a copy. Your bent plates are much more difficult to copy but in the right hands Simply enough.

This is your Vendors thread mate! Your Thread! About Your Products. Step up and this your strength in a positive way rather than just trying to cut everyone off at the knees mate. Trust me it does You no good at all bud. From memory that other thread took 20 plus pages before you stepped up! Just bloody Dumb mate! I know you are not!

If a question was put to someone like Ironman he would be all over it showing cross section photos of why ahis Shock was better that the cheap Chinese crap. He would not crack the shits and take it personally, his job is to represent the company.

Your job is to represent you mate. You let yourself get hung out. Step up bud.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (11th May 2014), Alitis007 (11th May 2014), rusty_nail (11th May 2014)

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast