OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 159 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 591091491571581591601611692092596591159 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 14533

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wa 489 View Post
    Wimp......
    shut it possum or I'll get doggy on ya!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bwahahaha, I think Stropp, TD and I will will bring the hunting knives lol
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whats made me angry?

Took the wife n kids to the beach after work this morning did bit of beach driving then the wife drove home n then about 20ks from home couldnt find some gears n really hard to select what gears could find so now I gotta get underneath my bus n have a look in like 42 degree heat tomorrow

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope it's nothing major for your sake mate..
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah hopefully just gunked up linkages
    '92 (MIGHTY) GQ ST 3.0L Duel Petrol / LPG, 2" Pedders Suspension Lift on 33x12.5x15 BigHorns
    Lukey 2.5" Performance Exhaust with Extractors, snorkel
    Auto Lokka In The Front, Duel Batteries, Stiff Deep Dish Steering Wheel,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UCAGQ2 View Post
    So whats made me angry?

Took the wife n kids to the beach after work this morning did bit of beach driving then the wife drove home n then about 20ks from home couldnt find some gears n really hard to select what gears could find so now I gotta get underneath my bus n have a look in like 42 degree heat tomorrow
    I had something similar recently with a bit of grinding in reverse as well. Turned out to be clutch that needed adjusting.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UCAGQ2 View Post
    So whats made me angry?

So got up early to beat the heat get out to my bus to find that the clutch pedal on the floor, popped the bonnet n checked the fluid it was like water, so flushed n bleed with new stuff now feels alright selecting all gears so fingers crossed was only that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UCAGQ2 For This Useful Post:

Avo (20th October 2013)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    writing post and adding the images only to discover my recently updated banana phone no longer streams pic to my pc and when done manually they are locked from beeing uploaded to photobucket and then in the process of finding a way around this loosing whole un submitted ppost by accident. grr lol

Thanks
    Thanked 7,438 Times in 3,009 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLI View Post
    G'day folks,

Not what has made me angry, what has made me sad.

The passing on Monday of a life long friend of our family, my dads, best mate Gordon Quinton. Dad had known Gordon for over 47 years. Traveled out to Australia the first time to NSW n 1966 and finally WA in 1970. After only living in WA for 12 months both family's travelled from Perth to Geelong in 1971 crossing the Infamous Nullarbor Plain, hundreds of kilometers of the worse corrugations in the country at the time.

Gordon was responsible for my my outdoors nature, he taught me how hunt & shoot. He bought me my first .22 Bruno rifle, took my dad and I spot light shooting most Friday nights and Saturday shooting trips around Ballarat, Rokewood, Skipton, Colac, Peterborough/Port Campbell in Victoria.

Took me Crocodile and Buffalo shooting in the mid to late 1970's in the Northern Territory. (those were the farken days when we used to spot-light crocs at night, after shooting them, both my Gordon and I would would jump in to tail-rope the bastards, while dad another friend Ray would watch out for other crocs)!

Gordon was there for me when I returned from the Rhodesian Bush War in 1980, by providing me with the airfare to return to Australia, he saw my passing out parade in 1980 when i graduated from Kapooka after joining the Australian Army.

The man was more like an uncle to me and was my dads best mate, he owned 3 Nissan Patrols over his action packed life, he bought a G60 in the 1970's, (pile shit that was, i remember helping him on two occasions fixing the bloody gear-box.) He then bought a MQ patrol wagon and travelled around Australia in 1980 with his family, he also travelled to Cape York in 1981. That trip inspired me to do the Cape with my Army mates in 1983. Finally in 2003 he bought a second hand GQ wagon which he only had for a couple years.

Unfortunately, cancer struck the good man down, he was never right when his wife Sandra passed away last year, he effectively gave up on life, Sandra was his soul-mate, best-friend they were inseparable. Dad visited Gordon last Thursday in Ballarat base hospital, Gordon was released on the Saturday, dad spoke to Gordon on the Sunday where the two of them made arrangements to have coffee with one another on the Monday.

Unfortunately, that never happened, dad arrived at 11.00am Monday morning this week and was unable to get in, after ringing one of Gordon's daughters he was directed to a hidden key to gain access to the premises. Dad found Gordon collapsed on the hallway floor, after ringing 000 and been directed by the medics to give CPR while the ambulance was sent from Ballarat to the remote town of Dereel which is 20 minute drive, Gordon was pronounced dead when the medics arrived. He had died in his best mates arms!

Today, i fly from Coffs Harbour to Geelong to attend Gordons funeral on Monday! Whilst i write this thread, i am already teary eyed. I will miss you Gordon Quinton, thanks for all the great memories and advice you gave me through my life's journey. May you rest in peace!

PS, Farkkkk, we did some crazy things together old friend, you will be truly missed!

Regards,

Paul,Ally and family
    Paul, folks here enjoy the funny stories that you post from time to time, but it is clear to me on this occasion that your writing is a way of managing the sadness you refer to. As such I am sure it helped to write it, I can tell because it is a piece of writing from the heart. No-one could read it without feeling a little of what you felt as you wrote it. You were so lucky to have someone like Gordon in your life, & he was lucky to have someone like you who appreciated him. Best wishes.

Cuppa

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (23rd October 2013), NP99 (21st October 2013)

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can say Zip except for what a champion bloke you are Gordon and I use the present text because that will be what you will too RLI you made your mark.
    U have 4 choices in life :U can like it; lump it; love it or shove it, take your pick and stick to it !

Page 159 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 591091491571581591601611692092596591159 ... LastLast