Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Tyre's

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygtu View Post
    Mate - if you are in Melbourne, try Canterbury Tyre and Mag Supermarket, as they have some great prices on KM2's and they are great.

One of our group bought the Couragia's recently and seems to be happy enough, but did mention last time I asked, that he was going to sell them off soon whilst the tread was still good.

You see quite a few people are running the Big Horns on the road, so they must either be cheap or good .....

Mic
    Will call them in morning I have the bighorns on my work ute that's all ways in mud and they have never let me down can get them for $300.00 a tyre fitted and balanced in Werribee was just thinking maybe try some thing different
    Theres only one thing tougher than my truck............. YES DEAR GOING TO DO THE LAWNS NOW
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries,can and do kill people and damage property

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running the bighorns n am very happy with tread, size, on road noise, off road ability....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bighorns are over rated imo. try get some km2's and you wont look back. as said earlier, look for a sale and you will get a cracker deal
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Tyre's

Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    Wait for bf Goodrich km2 to go on sale
    What he said!
    If you're planning on doing those long drives KM2's are the business. Bloody quiet for a MT on the road, handle really well in the wet and are great on the tracks..
    There's a good reason their normally at the pricey end.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....
    Last edited by Drewboyaus; 16th September 2013 at 07:49 PM.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Tyre's

Double post

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok guys after thinking hard about tyres and the fact that one of the young blokes mickey t mtz which was only 2 weeks old decided to let go for no reason at speed (tyre just went flat) inspection found no puncture or cut in tyre I decided that after 7 years on maxxis buckshots with no problems punctures or damage from driving ive done ive gone and bought a set of bighorns so far really happy with them road noise is good the grip on wet bitumen is great just need to get out on the tracks now and see how they go compared to the buckshots
    Theres only one thing tougher than my truck............. YES DEAR GOING TO DO THE LAWNS NOW
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries,can and do kill people and damage property

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lhurley View Post
    bighorns are over rated imo. try get some km2's and you wont look back. as said earlier, look for a sale and you will get a cracker deal
    Do you have a retailer in mind mate?
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado è tratto

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NP99 View Post
    Do you have a retailer in mind mate?
    No sorry bud. There was one on here a little while ago that had great deals. Can't remember the name of it though
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lhurley For This Useful Post:

NP99 (17th September 2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12