Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gasket kits

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In saying all that I've just bout GQ ute 91 petrol now don't know service history but done around 300,km was thinking doing full gasket change,water pump,electric fuel pump and carby gasket kit. Just to be happy nothing will fail now in say that wat else should I replace ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys i need help bad. im trying to find the bottom timing cover gasket. cant find anywhere, even nissan cant find it on their computers but they can find the top one, need help guys im stuck

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you cant find it...... MAKE IT there is this wonderful stuff called gasket paper ( autobahn and supercrap auto sell it ) 10 mins with a pen and a sharp blade like a craft of hobby knife and you have what you want... best thing is you can buy better quality paper than even the gen nissan sets are made of for 1/2 the price.. the money you save you can spend on a gen head gasket if you need one... I carry about 10 sheets of gasket paper in my toolbox, and have lost count of how many cars etc that I have made a gaskets for over the years.

If its an oil seal eg side covers etc.. get the OIL paper.. if its water get the WATER paper.

the only issue is, all the young folk that work in these auto joints dont know what gasket paper even is... I buy mine from REPCO
    I am spending my children's inheritance on my 92 GQ PATROL .. and by the time they get it, it will have way to many kilometers on the clock, and it wont be worth anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123