OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delay in Accelerator Pedal Once engine Hot??????????? HEAT SOAK???

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope not fixed, decided its a heat soak issue, as onceit has cooled down, it' s all good. We will see how a thermo fan goes under the intercooler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will check mine out tomorrow and see if mine does it when hot, but unless i am just used to it, I have never noticed it.

Mic
    GU PATROL 2011 Ti, with goodies...

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issue, 2012 Ti patrol.

Nissan dealer was USELESS! replicated the failure with nissan tech and the bloke told me "all nissan's are like this." Turned the car on and off and back to normal. result was Nissan ordered new pedal. Nissan's tech attitude was still terrible.

Since this pedal has not fixed the issue, still comes back from time to time.

Resolution at this stage is to reach under, unplug the connector and reconnect, problem goes away.

After warranty concerns i habe had with my
    Car Nissan have been far from helpful. I've been told by the dealer "all warranty decisions are made HQ and are totally put of their hands" called HQ in Vic, magically they said its upto the dealer.

After owning many patrols and shelling out for a new patrol this time around I don't know if my next car will be a patrol.

If Nissan would take ownership of an issue life would be much smoother.

Make sure you contact them and push them for a resolution.

Good luck!

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny you should bring this up, as per my other post, my TP has died in the ass last nigh, car now at dealer and yeah, saying that they might look at it today or tomorrow, even though its a 2 second job to read the error code.

I checked with lappy, defiantly stating TP issue, no good no circuit, tested the TP with Multimeter, and all dead, nothing.

Issue here is the one dealer owns services, Kia, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, soooooo yeah Great.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread guys, I have a 2010 3.0 litre and over the past 2 weeks it has developed a similar problem.
    I was going to book it in with nissan to have it checked out. Seems to flat spot and lose power.
    Last night when it happened I also noticed what appered to be black smoke from the exhaust.
    Havent really noticed it during the day but having another vehicle behind me with its headlights on, it was noticeable.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine is still doing it, buggga, not as oftern though. I found if i turn it off, then turn the ignition to on, pump the peddal a few times, then start it, problem disappears.
    SHINY AND NEW: 2015 Series 2 Y62 Ti in White. Bone stock, hate to say it but its the wifes car this time.

OLD SOLD:Silver 50th Anniversary Patrol, 2" Pro-Comp Lift, 32" MT ATZ 4 Rib, 9000lb Warn Winch, UH7700NB + BT UHF Brilliant. Ultra Gauge and some GO FAST bits........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12