Thread: P 40 Serial Number

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heyhey_guess_who View Post
    Not in Western Australia, its only in the alpine area of Victoria and New South Wales and some in Tasmania. We don't get the blankets of snow like other countries. We have to go and find the snow.
    Apparently it snows in WA every 4-5 years. Read the link. I can see the Stirling Ranges - where the snow falls - from the end of my street. I was born in Victoria and I'm so over snow, it's unbelievable. http://www.feargod.net/wa-snow1.php

Ross
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    Apparently it snows in WA every 4-5 years. Read the link. I can see the Stirling Ranges - where the snow falls - from the end of my street. I was born in Victoria and I'm so over snow, it's unbelievable. http://www.feargod.net/wa-snow1.php

Ross
    Over snow! I love the stuff!
    I hate the heat. Anything over 25C is too much. Its so uncomfortable.
    Its like they say; Its easier to get warm than it is to cool down.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im right in the middle folks.

Give me 23 degrees sunny, no wind...arggh.....I'm there!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minx View Post
    Im right in the middle folks.

Give me 23 degrees sunny, no wind...arggh.....I'm there!
    Your right on the money with the wind. Wind is the worst thing in existence! (and tojos)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heyhey_guess_who View Post
    Your right on the money with the wind. Wind is the worst thing in existence! (and tojos)
    The wind is a $hit thats true & I don't like it much myself but if I was stuck in the Mav on a windy day & a TOJO pulled up & offered to recover me then right at that point I would consider that TOJO my friend.......oh hang on this a Patrol forum..Down the TOJOs Grrrrrrrr

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, we get a little bit of everything here in Reno....snow, wind and heat. Usually doesn't get too hot here. Highest will be about 38 Celsius. It does get cold in the winter, gets down in the negatives on a regular basis. We're pretty high here, elevation of about 1372 meters. I like it though, you get all four seasons. I grew up in southern California, about an hour north of Los Angles. In the summer it would consistentley get up to 46 Celsius with a hot wind...like a blow drier. I agree...I hate the wind too.

Hey, DX, I haven't received any pm's back from the ET. Do you know of another way to get ahold of him?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent him a pm too. He must be very busy, coz normally he's very prompt in responding. He thrives on Patrol adrenelin. He's a Patrol junkie (sorry ET) LOL
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, he's probably out tearing up the country side. How often, if ever, do you guys get together?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I belong to a club called the Western Patrol Club www.westernpatrolclub.com in Western Australia and I'm a country member. It's based in Perth and I'm about 3.5hrs drive away. I've made a decision to attend 2 outings a year - not much, but considering I have to drive 700km round trip and the 'play' kilometres - I think it's a fair deal. Obviously I'd like to attend more, but coz I'm a shift worker too, it's a bit too hard.

Take care out there.

Ross

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's funny...I was having beers with a good friend of mine after work and told him about this forum and you and me having alot of dialog. He told me that when he was in the US Navy they ported in Perth. This was probably back in the late 70's. He said thet when they ported you could sign up and get bored by a local family. He got hooked up with a group of people that took him to a local pub and then to a radio station. This was a long time ago, was is memory is a little faded, but he remember having a great time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast