OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Don't buy anything from these idiots.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't buy anything from these idiots.

Hi guys,
    About 11 weeks ago I ordered a DVD box set from a company called KangarooDVD.com. After repeated e-mails it finally arrived today.
    These f#$%wits sent me a pirate copy of the series I was after, each episode was recorded off the TV and burnt to DVD. The picture and sound quality is f#$%ing terrible.
    I have reported this site to AFACT (Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft) but I am not holding my breath for them to do anything.
    I will also be putting up warnings on every forum that i can think of as well as FaceBook not to buy anything from these a$$holes. I should at least get my money back when I dispute the charge on my credit card.
    They have a very nice, professionally done website, and it all looks pretty legit. Don't get taken in by these scammers like i was. They are nothing but f@#$ing thieves.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoo finaly a name and shame love it. big fines for thats stuff also ! hope they get done bigtime

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the warning - I was only looking at that site a few weeks ago

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get it through paypal Nick, if so you can report it to them and they can close their acc, & refund your $$$$
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No unfortunately I didn't, the site doesn't give you an option to use paypal. I will be disputing the charge with my bank and cancelling the credit card that i used to pay for it.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBGU4 View Post
    Hi guys,
    About 11 weeks ago I ordered a DVD box set from a company called KangarooDVD.com. After repeated e-mails it finally arrived today.
    These f#$%wits sent me a pirate copy of the series I was after, each episode was recorded off the TV and burnt to DVD. The picture and sound quality is f#$%ing terrible.
    I have reported this site to AFACT (Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft) but I am not holding my breath for them to do anything.
    I will also be putting up warnings on every forum that i can think of as well as FaceBook not to buy anything from these a$$holes. I should at least get my money back when I dispute the charge on my credit card.
    They have a very nice, professionally done website, and it all looks pretty legit. Don't get taken in by these scammers like i was. They are nothing but f@#$ing thieves.
    A friend got me a TV series on DVD when she was O/S
    Unlike the others she has bought over the years,this lot had snippets of adds between episodes, and even adds along the screen for future TV shows
    Quality,picture,sound was shocking,yet the package was as good if not better than any other DVD that was bought
    Usually a cheap paper sleeve in a cheap plastic sleeve is a give away to whats inside
    Not many well packaged inferior stuff out there
    Very hard to prove a DVD thats bought is the one that did or didnt come in any package after its open

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before buying from anywhere online always research first, that's what I always do as usually someone has already been stung and has put it up for all to see on the net.

If you looked up there name first you would of stayed well clear, well I would of after all the negative comments I found about that company
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the warning mate, I hate these mongrels as well. Hope you get solace if they get done over for Copyright...good luck with it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick check for people a site with .com.au is easier to trace then just .com. .com.au addresses have to be registered with an ABN. Gives the officials half a chance of finding someone.

Sent from ScottyB
    Scotty B | Take it Off Road or Take it Back
    3.0L GUIV 2005 - TIG Welded Intercooler, NADS, Redarc Dual Battery, Additional rear power socket, 2" Lift (Ironman constant load foam cell), Electronic Trailer Brake Controller, Steel Bullbar, 12,000lb Winch, UHF