Thread: 4WD Action contacts??

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah in the last couple of months I just get bombarded with emails from all of them and I never signed up to Tigerz or Roo systems to get emails from them... so 4wd action have past on my email for spam!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst thing is, the lady that rang me selling all this stuff told me it was all left over from a previous promotion so I assumed it could be dispatched straight away but she must have been bullshitting. I also bought a bullbar but I got that through Roo systems direct and all this stuff was for a trip I want to do starting 5 of october. When I ordered the roobar there was no place to put the make and model of car in so I had to contact them. The promo link said they were a buy it now item but there website had them as a pre order item so I asked them if it would be sent out in time and they assured me it would. I rang them again the other day and asked if the bar had been dispatched and they said it was still on the boat from china so I asked if they could give me a refund and they said no worries so Im waiting for the cash to go back into my bank and I will get one from someone that carries some stock. I think the Roo systems people are at least not bad to deal with but I havnt even got an answer from 4WD Action yet. In the mean time I have ordered shocks and incab controler, airbags,gauges and air switches from the states and the shocks took 7 days, the controler 10 days, the firestone airbags 12 days and the fittings 14 days all from america. I will never ever spend another cent with 4WD Action again and If I had have got a reply from them in the first week of trying to contact them I would not have had to post this about them. Ive got aanother phone number to try tomorrow to see if someone will address this issue. Stay tuned
    If it does'nt go hard, Stroke It.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got stung by them they keep ringing me with their subscription specials, I figured I'd get a watersheet, they told me they had one left on stock, that was 3 months ago, apparently they are still on back order. I will never spend another cent with them.

Sent while temporally motionless

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye Ha, today I my phone call made it to someone that could look up my order without telling me some one would ring me back for once! The sad part was all she could tell me was that it has just been sent out and I should have it in a week/10 days. She also told me that these were not leftover from a previous promo so if you get a call from 4WD Action be weary of what they tell you because it has been my experience that they bullshit you just to get a sale.
    If it does'nt go hard, Stroke It.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tricks think you just got told another PORKY PIE. Did that number I gave you you do any good??.. Hope you get your accessorories??
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact Details for 4WD Action

Phone: 1800 801 647
    Email: subs@magstore.com.au
    Facebook: facebook.com/EMGcustomerservice
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123