Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gu hidden glovebox

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think 4WD action did a DIY section on this subject a few years ago, great idea, was going to put a 7" DVD player in the padded part so my mates could watch some adult vision on the way to the Murray. but who needs two horny fisherman at camp, even the wild life wouldn't be safe.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That scares me just thinking about it hehehehehehe
    Theres only one thing tougher than my truck............. YES DEAR GOING TO DO THE LAWNS NOW
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries,can and do kill people and damage property

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is all that metal going to hurt your missus head when she headbutts it in a crash?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    Is all that metal going to hurt your missus head when she headbutts it in a crash?

Probably no more than the orginal bar that runs behind the dash through that section
    Theres only one thing tougher than my truck............. YES DEAR GOING TO DO THE LAWNS NOW
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries,can and do kill people and damage property

Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 Times in 2,510 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any updates on the final pics and if your son is interested in making a few?? would love something like that for mine.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stropp heading off camping tomorrow will get somepics up soon i cant seem to upload pics trying to work out why will talk to him about making some he about to move out in next couple of weeks as he needs some room for the things he is starting to make he hasjust finished some laptop holders for gu and gq testing them out this weekend so will post some pics of them as well if all goes good and i can fix the uploading problem

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrol2.8 For This Useful Post:

Stropp (2nd August 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks awsome mate. how important is the airbags anyway I have the 2.8 with airbags but i dont think they would work as my bull bar is not a airbag bar and how difficult would it be to remove the airbag and when can I put an order in for mine.????

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok sorry guys had a little mishap at Portland got a little to much air and knocked the cam position sensor out of whack which shut the car down ? spent a fews
    days trying to sort it out then realised my ecu talk might have recorded a fault (can be alittle slow at times) thats how i found the problem great little unit so now thats sorted i can get on with a few more things Krbrooking not sure how you would remove an air bag or if thats even legal mine only has the drivers airbag Stopp mentioned to my son about doing some glove boxes and what there worth he said he would look into it and as for price would be around the $150.00 mark to make but he has just moved out and will be setting up his garage over the next few weeks he has also made up a few laptop holders for gu`s will put up a post with pics soon

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patrol2.8 For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (19th August 2012), Stropp (17th August 2012), The BigFella (18th August 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an awsome idear. im about to start that right now, just wondering how you hinged the front and latched it,

thanx

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good. Just wat a gir needs to hid stuff from the other half.
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast