Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Pet hate?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK, here is my pet hate, forum members not posting PROPER INTRODUCTIONS before asking for assistance. it's not that hard really...........and it gets you onside with everyone straight away.
    Have to give before receiving.
    Probably not my place to say this but it gets people offside immediately, it called good manners........something that there is not much of these days.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 Times in 8,633 Posts
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agreed Doggie, but unfortunately thats the internet mate. People will never push infront of you to order a drink or help out someone getting hurt on the street by thugs but on the internet you don't need manners...lol...sad but true mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    OK, here is my pet hate, forum members not posting PROPER INTRODUCTIONS before asking for assistance. it's not that hard really...........and it gets you onside with everyone straight away.
    Have to give before receiving.
    Probably not my place to say this but it gets people offside immediately, it called good manners........something that there is not much of these days.
    And tell us where you're from. At least what state/territory in Aust. It makes it easier to plot you on the map, that has been a work in progress. Thanks.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (1st October 2010)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Internet provider at the moment, I'm sick to death of watching the little circle go around and around and around, just when I need it the most, not happy Jan!!

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got one....it drives me absolutely insane when I'm driving, put on my turn signal and the person in the other lane speeds up so I can't get over. I actually followed some guy home once that pulled this and chased him into his house. For some reason he didn't want to come outside to discuss his driving.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it when my footy team loses. But that ain't gunna happen tomorrow. One more sleep till the GF replay.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Advanced
    Off Shore on Macleay Island, Near Straddie
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cats
    Veterans Affairs
    Cats
    Cats
    Veterans Affairs
    people that cant drive the friggen speed limit
    Cats
    Cats
    Veterans Affairs

Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 Times in 8,633 Posts
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pet Hate!

Driving a car with pink number plates...lol

Finally got the misses her VT Commodore and drove it to work this morning. She has slapped her pink number plates on there which has her name and year of birth.

I felt like the biggest tool, everytime I pulled up at the lights I had blokes checking me out and to their suprise there's one ugly chick behind the wheel...lol

I love seeing their faces when they had a sneak peak to see my ugly mug behind the wheel...lol

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Pet Hate!

Driving a car with pink number plates...lol

Finally got the misses her VT Commodore and drove it to work this morning. She has slapped her pink number plates on there which has her name and year of birth.

I felt like the biggest tool, everytime I pulled up at the lights I had blokes checking me out and to their suprise there's one ugly chick behind the wheel...lol

I love seeing their faces when they had a sneak peak to see my ugly mug behind the wheel...lol
    lolololol.......Mine has a VT with a love heart tail pipe with stars around it on the bumper, privet plates (girly ones) & chick sh!t on it everywhere so I feel your pain but it don't stop me driving it cos like you said the reaction from some ppl is priceless................lolololololol
    Last edited by patch697; 26th October 2010 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That bug that always splatters on the windscreen right in your field of vision and won't wash off no matter how much you spray it with the washers

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast