Thread: New product review section

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 20,850 Times in 8,609 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would also like to think this forum could be a positive thing.

Ironman have been on here lately and have recently employed an online marketing person who proactively visits this forum and many others to keep on top of their feedback and what customers think of their products and or services.

Just the other day a disgruntled member mentioned their dissatisfied experienced with a certain branch of a company. Management jumped on this forum, explained the situation and how it all works, etc and was also proactive in fixing the problem.... I personally sat back on my chair and said....Well done, I have a lot more respect for that company now.

If you run a business then you should be open and willing to hear all kinds of feedback.

If you run a business and want it to succeed with the online world being so powerful then you should be proactive like this person has done and be all over it like a rash.

I'm happy to see how this unfolds.....It will be a good test to both businesses and to our members in how they conduct themselves.

A message to our members...Please ensure your comments are very well justified before you post anything and lets not look at this forum as a negative area to unleash your rants!

Growler above just posted how satisfied he was with a product. I have a Lokka too....Best thing I have ever done to my Patrol. I can crawl up anything now without needing to hit it hard in second gear to get momentum!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (20th August 2013)