Thread: For Those Who Judge Me

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Those Who Judge Me

It was pointed out to me that some poeple may judge me for what I do, not why I do it. People who don't know me, would be excused for their ignorance as they stereo type me.

I have a natural ability of being able act as a nucleus of a network. I can help people find someone that can provide a specific service to them that they need. I usually sell peoples goods for them by acting as the middle man at no cost.

Another natural ability I have, is turn trash into treasure. I see something being thrown away, and if it is in good order, I will ask if I could grab it. This is either because I can see resale value in it, or, I know someone who may take off my hands.

Yes, sometime I sell it and make a few bucks, but hey, I am one half of a life time partnership, and I provide for my wife on my income alone. So I am always looking to make a few extra bucks.

With saying that, I some times pass the freebies down the line. As this has the effect of double award points coming back to me in life.

I help people when I can with my labour, in hope that I can call on their hand one day. I don't hold my hand out for money unless it's been discussed prior. I have as a Member of this forum helped a few members out with parts, and kept the price way down in the spirit of this great forum. I also helped a member out for free in labour fitting some parts that I sold that person.

No I am not expecting a Medal, or chest to pin it on, or a pat on the back. Just to be given enough respect as to not be labelled a scab, just because I TREASURE other peoples TRASH.

So if you are getting rid of something and think it may still have some use to somebody, PM me and let me know. I may be able to pass the info onto somebody who needs it.

Tim
    Last edited by Finly Owner; 5th July 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: spelling an spacing
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!