OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is option 2 which is only really an option...

This is option 2 which is only really an option for GUs at this point. Although in the next couple of weeks I'm going to put a set in a 7 inch insert to see how they look. Here is some pictures of a...
  2. Thread: Matt's GQ

by Nissan Kid
    Replies
    Views

Almost there......... Need to get some...

Almost there.........
    Need to get some glow(Stainless Steel Polish) to Polish up the hoop, Make it look bling :)
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt170/nissankid_308/c309e0a3.jpg
  3. Replies
    Views

G`Day gf0012-aust. I recently got rid of my side...

G`Day gf0012-aust. I recently got rid of my side sliding windows for solids. Nissan wanted $350.00 ea for new seals !!!!, when you take them out there is a metal frame fitted inside the rubber window...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't know of any specific brands to stay away...

I don't know of any specific brands to stay away from. I prefer genuine Nissan or Gates (they do belts and hoses). You can get Gates belts and hoses from Repco. Roodogs has been around for a while,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tony this is FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you mate, and...

Tony this is FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you mate, and thanks for starting so quickly. I am going to make a start on some of the things you suggested straight away. I have been trying to get my head...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: **BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS...

**BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THESE SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**

BRAKES; The vast majority of GQ/GU Patrols (and Mavericks) were...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...
  9. Sticky: yes it is also a rapidshare issue so to speak, it...

yes it is also a rapidshare issue so to speak, it was posted on rapid share for a limited time by one of the members. The link has now expired. I'm will be having a chat with admin to see about it...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure what model Nissan you have but I...

I'm not sure what model Nissan you have but I have a 1988 GQ 4.2L petrol model with carburettor that had an overheating problem that had everyone baffled. Overheating problems are the worst kind and...