OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes COB does mean chip on board googling will...

Yes COB does mean chip on board googling will confirm that. lol I've been using them for a few years but if I got technical with how it works and the differences in COB to old school leds which are...
  2. Replies
    Views

By the sounds of it you didn't want to spend a...

By the sounds of it you didn't want to spend a lot of money. I'll put this up for future reference for anyone wanting to dodge up some flaky paint. lol

If you want to do it properly then paint...
  3. Replies
    Views

Coming from a smash repair back ground and now...

Coming from a smash repair back ground and now working with lights 7 days a week I can tell you sanding a plastic light is one of the dumbest things you can do to a headlight. It's a bit like...
  4. Replies
    Views

I actually build horse Floats for a living which...

I actually build horse Floats for a living which some have living quarters in them, TVs, DVD players, Microwaves, kitchen sinks etc and everything is soldered except the 240 Volt. All the high end...
  5. Thanks mate. Yes thats what I wanted to know. ...

Thanks mate. Yes thats what I wanted to know.

I just needed to know they fit more then one patrol light before I order them and I need to sell some of these first to help fund the next order.
  6. Replies
    Views

No worries at all mate. It sounds like they...

No worries at all mate.

It sounds like they will come to the party on this I think. Don't be surprised if they have had a few issues from the same shop over the years. I know when we used to get...
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty sure just by looking at those pics...

I'm pretty sure just by looking at those pics it's not bird crap mate. I'll confirm on the weekend but it does look like bad prep work to me.

You would have to get 5 litres of it and roll it over...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi Todd When we catch up on the weekend I'm...

Hi Todd

When we catch up on the weekend I'm happy to have a look at it for you. I'll also have a mate with me who has also been in the trade over 25 years.

That guy is right though after 13...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes mate I'm referring to the pic where it looks...

Yes mate I'm referring to the pic where it looks shiny underneath and don't look like it was ever rubbed. It does look like the paint is fine underneath by the way so I honestly think it's dodgy...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks for that mate. I'll get that organised...

Thanks for that mate.

I'll get that organised and you can then get your wish too. lol
  11. Replies
    Views

That would be all to hard. lol Imagine all...

That would be all to hard. lol

Imagine all that in one tread. If you guys decide to do a paid vendors section like they do where you can put everything in one spot then I'd be happy to but it...
  12. Replies
    Views

If the reflectors are still good mate then...

If the reflectors are still good mate then fitting a half decent HID kit to them would put out better light then the cheap HID spotties on ebay.

Cheers Mick
  13. Replies
    Views

Honestly with any lighting you get what you pay...

Honestly with any lighting you get what you pay for. If you don't have the money you are best off saving a bit and buying quality. Those Chinese lights are like a lottery whether you get a good set...
  14. Replies
    Views

I'm about to rip my light bar off. It's a great...

I'm about to rip my light bar off. It's a great quality bar but there are eBay HIDs (chinese bulbs and ballasts) and there are OEM HIDs. Compare a Light bar to genuine Denso ballasts boosted to 100...
  15. Thread: Dodgy paint

by mick.
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate being a spray painter and ex paint rep...

Hi mate being a spray painter and ex paint rep myself I can tell you that no one would have a clue if it was a bad batch of paint from Canada without doing tonnes of research. It sounds to me like...
  16. Replies
    Views

No mate there is a massive difference. That's why...

No mate there is a massive difference. That's why they sell them as sets on ebay. There about $330 delivered for 2 lights and 2 indicators.

Cheers Mick.
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes mate The series 3 headlights and indicators...

Yes mate The series 3 headlights and indicators are a full bolt in replacement. Yes the series 3 lenses are glass also which is lots better then the newer plastic versions.

Cheers Mick.
  18. Replies
    Views

OEM variable wattage incab adjustable ballasts.

Well how often have you wanted to have a set of headlights that you can change the wattage to suit your driving conditions??

Well one of my suppliers can now make OEM ballasts (Bosch) that can...
  19. Replies
    Views

Most of the time the hardest part is removing the...

Most of the time the hardest part is removing the door trim. To remove the door trim most can be done with the door shut but if you cant it's as easy as removing the seat (4 bolts) and taking it out...
  20. Replies
    Views

Take it to a smash repair shop. They will do it...

Take it to a smash repair shop. They will do it in 10 minutes as they actually do this for a living unlike Nissan. lol

If you weren't so far away I'd do it for you.

Cheers Mick.
  21. Thread: Welding & Why

by mick.
    Replies
    Views

Yes I've seen a computer fried in a panelshop...

Yes I've seen a computer fried in a panelshop from a panel beater. One of the other panel beaters decided he wanted to borrow the anti-zappers that was on another car while the other panelbeater was...
  22. Thread: Touch up paint

by mick.
    Replies
    Views

Depending on what your using the paint for even...

Depending on what your using the paint for even from new Nissan colours where never close matches off the machine especially there metalics. If you just want a touch up pen there available from...
  23. Your exactly right. We have to go though heaps...

Your exactly right.

We have to go though heaps of crap to get our original horse floats built when we started out. We had to make detailed plans, show how our weight distribution would be where...
  24. Replies
    Views

I've got the Icom 440N which has all the controls...

I've got the Icom 440N which has all the controls in the hand piece. I'm still learning how to use it after having Unidens for years. I needed to update as my old one was to bulky for the patrol. I...
  25. Thread: HID H4's

by mick.
    Replies
    Views

There not projector HIDs mate. They are just a...

There not projector HIDs mate. They are just a cheap ass mass produced light from China with a lump of glass at the front. A real Bi-Xenon projector has a solinoid activated cut off shield that...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3