OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1335 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 335835123512851325133313341335133613371345 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,350 of 13648

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

  1. #13341
    The master farter
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    14,333
    Thanks
    7,358
    Thanked 9,413 Times in 5,641 Posts
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for the second year running our annual family Christmas trip is down the toilet. I seriously want to bomb the shit out of our government. First they let our states burn, now they think that’s it’s a good idea to let in Covid ridden people from overseas! Nice job!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (31st December 2020), jay see (1st January 2021), Maxhead (1st January 2021), mudnut (1st January 2021), TPC (1st January 2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #13342
    Administrator AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Christmas Hills - Yarra Glen - Victoria
    Posts
    27,199
    Thanks
    12,684
    Thanked 19,530 Times in 8,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Happy new year!

    Just got back from fleeing Tocumwal on NYE.

    There was a devastating fatal crash just now on the Melba before Kinglake. Looks like a huge head on, cars folded, horrible!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

    jay see (1st January 2021), MB (1st January 2021), mudnut (1st January 2021), mudski (2nd January 2021), TPC (1st January 2021)

  6. #13343
    Patrol God mudnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SW Vic.
    Posts
    6,892
    Thanks
    9,010
    Thanked 4,488 Times in 2,740 Posts
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Road Toll, my arse. What a cop out. That term makes people complacent and to accept it. A family we know has been destroyed on Christmas eve. Unfortunately it was their daughter on learners driving when they had a head on crash.

    Update, on the Old Trol. The air inlet deflector can under the carby has broken loose and entered the cylinders, so it is still terminal, but the engine builder is in the clear. I can't even point a finger at the engine installer, because the carby and manifold were in one piece when installed.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

    MB (1st January 2021), MudRunnerTD (2nd January 2021), TPC (1st January 2021)

  8. #13344
    .......... TPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Onkaparinga Hills South Australia
    Posts
    5,964
    Thanks
    5,789
    Thanked 7,687 Times in 3,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Well for the second year running our annual family Christmas trip is down the toilet. I seriously want to bomb the shit out of our government. First they let our states burn, now they think thatís itís a good idea to let in Covid ridden people from overseas! Nice job!
    Where were you heading?

  9. #13345
    The master farter
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    14,333
    Thanks
    7,358
    Thanked 9,413 Times in 5,641 Posts
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Where were you heading?
    We had Merimbula paid and booked for the the 5th for two weeks. Second year running we have had to cancel.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

    MB (1st January 2021), TPC (1st January 2021)

  11. #13346
    .......... TPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Onkaparinga Hills South Australia
    Posts
    5,964
    Thanks
    5,789
    Thanked 7,687 Times in 3,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    We had Merimbula paid and booked for the the 5th for two weeks. Second year running we have had to cancel.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feel for you mate, we have been lucky in SA.
    Had several planned things fxxked up by covid year and lost a bit of money from our cancelled Singapore trip.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

    MB (1st January 2021), mudski (2nd January 2021)

  13. #13347
    Expert Cremulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 474 Times in 223 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Feel for you mate, we have been lucky in SA.
    Had several planned things fxxked up by covid year and lost a bit of money from our cancelled Singapore trip.
    Have a look at the airlines webpages again just to be sure. We had a trip to Japan in June 2020 cancelled by Cathay Pacific and they have updated their policy (I saw in December) to provide refunds without penalty fees if your booking/travel dates fell within a certain period.
    Fortunately our departure date was the beginning of the period to qualify for a refund.
    The travel agent is arranging our full refund minus agent booking fees of about $75

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

    MB (1st January 2021)

  15. #13348
    .......... TPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Onkaparinga Hills South Australia
    Posts
    5,964
    Thanks
    5,789
    Thanked 7,687 Times in 3,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremulator View Post
    Have a look at the airlines webpages again just to be sure. We had a trip to Japan in June 2020 cancelled by Cathay Pacific and they have updated their policy (I saw in December) to provide refunds without penalty fees if your booking/travel dates fell within a certain period.
    Fortunately our departure date was the beginning of the period to qualify for a refund.
    The travel agent is arranging our full refund minus agent booking fees of about $75
    We got the money back from Singapore Airlines but the accommodation was through booking.com and no refund available.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (1st January 2021), MB (1st January 2021)

  17. #13349
    Expert Cremulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 474 Times in 223 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    We got the money back from Singapore Airlines but the accommodation was through booking.com and no refund available.
    Ah, good to hear you got airfares refunded

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

    TPC (1st January 2021)

  19. #13350
    SUCH IS LIFE Maxhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ACT
    Posts
    11,665
    Thanks
    4,551
    Thanked 6,559 Times in 3,512 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We got 100% back plus our insurance with Singapore. I’ll go with them again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ________________________
    ______ 2017 D-Max _______



    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit


    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (2nd January 2021)

Page 1335 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 335835123512851325133313341335133613371345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •