OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    After being retrenched last year, I ended up taking a job with a much smaller company for about 15k less. Quite a substantial cut but needed to get back into the workforce rather quickly, and to be honest, I'm really glad I did. The work is great, I work 35 hours instead of 45+ (standard 38 hours + the unpaid overtime), I don't work any unpaid overtime anymore. They also pay for my fuel and lunch everyday. There's no longer the stress from work that I used to get (which considering I've not long come out of hospital fitted with a cardiac defribulator/pacemaker is a good thing). I'm no longer going home in a bad mood and I get to spend more time with the family. And I no longer have to deal with any bureaucratic bullshit from headoffice.

Yes extra money would be helpful, as I'm just about always skint, that will change in a year pr so, as mortgage is almost paid off..... But feck it.....

LIFE IS GOOD
    Nothing like knowing what ya worth....i did the same when i jumped ship into being an avo manager.....got told by heaps be careful and all the rest...but in all honesty it is and was the best decision we have ever made for family life and money..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ah bugger thought o was replying to mudski
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (16th September 2018), GQtdauto (16th September 2018), mudski (16th September 2018)