Hey all need some help over here!!
Got a strange one to go over and need as much advice as I can get.

I've noticed over the last month or so that when I let the weight roll onto the handbrake with the motor still running the entire truck starts to vibrate and rattle. And it stops instantly when I release the handbrake and roll back onto the service brakes.
On top of that I've also been noticing a putrid burning smell (like burning rubber almost) when Im giving it a bit of stick. Wondering if it might be electrical because the air con, fan, right indicators and one of my head lights have all blown or stopped working, but no fuses have popped.
I've also noticed when shining a torch through the holes on the right chassis rail I can see a smokey hase flowing through it and at night you can see it wafting across the brake light. Only on the right hand side though.

Sorry about the essay here folks, but I just find it odd that all of this has started happening around the same time. The old girl is a 1992 Granroad Safari (24v, auto, turbo, silvertop). I can't figure any of it out but maybe one of you gurus can.
Cheers, Dylan