OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Turns out it appears to be an Aus Post problem, The item is not marked as sent until it passes through a scan at a major DC (distribution centre?) What happen in the 9 day from payment until then is the question.
    Made a blue there, didn't accept the answers I was being given, ended up I have been banned from buying from them ever again!
    I was supposed to suck it all up, but as I gave them a neutral feedback I am a customer that is in the "too hard basket".
    In nearly 30 years of buying for our business, working as a purchasing officer for Siemens at Portland Smelter construction, as an acting engineer and electrical contract manager on various gold treatment sites across Australia I have never experienced something like this, ever.
    Oh well suppose I have to buy from overseas now and not concern myself about Australian jobs. If it wasn't so funny I would cry LOL.

Edit;
    Tracking says 9 days from order/payment to notification to Aus Post and 2 days later Aus Post processed order. Thinking Aus Post did their part.
    I appear to have been lied to, they are blaming Aus Post yet they knew nothing about it.
    Because I questioned this I was labelled a PITA customer and banned. Shame as they are generally a very good mob to deal with.
    Last edited by macca; 6th May 2016 at 07:19 AM.
    Cheers
    Macca