Threaded View

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gregs Y62 Patrol "the mafia staff car"

Here is our 2013 ST-L Y62 that we picked up late last year and have slowly been adding stuff to it..as we do!! and has been labelled "the mafia staff car" by friends and I think it has sort of stuck.
    It goes like a cut snake and is bloody comfy as well.

Here is a list of what has been done so far..

Opposite Lock 3 loop winch compatible (no winch) bullbar that has been colour coded.
    Stedi 90W LED spotlights.
    Hayman Reese towbar.
    Firestone HP airbags in the rear. (will upgrade the suspension at some time)
    Rear drawer system (made by me) with ORS fridge slide.
    Dual battery system (mounted into drawer system) with redarc bcdc 1225 LV acting as the isolator and charger.
    Bushranger Max air III compressor mounted beside battery with the outlet at the back of the fridge slide.
    Redarc Towpro brake control unit, great unit too and blends nicely with the interior.
    6B&S cable down to the back with a 50amp Anderson plug for charging the van.
    Uniden 8080NB uhf with axis CH5T aerial.
    Tinted windows.
    Slimline weather shields.
    Headlight protectors.
    Deep dish rubber floor mats.
    Nissan roof racks. (will have to see if my old rhino-rack roof basket will fit, apparently the heavy duty cross bars will bolt to the feet already there).

Ohhh..and a set of hand controls so I can drive the thing.....

On the wish list..
    Rear bar

Long range tank
    Suspension upgrade
    Wheels and tyres

Here are a couple of pics (The first pic has the old set....stuff up by Nissan....of roof racks fitted, they have now been replaced with the proper set that I can fit a different length of crossbar to)
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gregs For This Useful Post:

Alitis007 (27th March 2015), Avo (28th March 2015), Clunk (27th March 2015), Family4x4 (26th May 2015), jack (27th March 2015), MudRunnerTD (27th March 2015), threedogs (27th March 2015)