Hi all,
Ive got an option to purchase the above mentioned Camper 2008 model, and am wondering if anyone has one or can fill me in on their thoughts good and bad. Ive read about some quality issues years ago which was addressed significantly around 2008, in which seem minor to me like water tap,foldup rear hinge,wheel arch sealing etc, im not mojorly concerned because like cars they all have their faults, which are upgradable and doable yourself.

The basic setup is

50mm beam axle,15 inch sunnies, im runnin 17s but should sit ok as seller has 18s
7 leaf spring susp
240v/12v setup with charger,105ah batt new,6mm wiring,solor panel, anderson plug etc
Fully insulated wrapped wiring,brakeline,
Full gal dipped chassis standard
Aussie made canvas and all other stuff standard
Hydraulic disc brakes New, bearings new,

Rated at 1000kg gvm with tare @698, only 2 of us so plenty of weight can be added which i wont need,after adding water,batteries etc etc. I recon me ohc 3.0l should love it.

I know suspension is vital but limited experience wise with the 7 leaf and its capabilities, ive heard good but it comes down to personal choice over shocks,aidbags or independent, Im a cape york style offroader so i understand corries,dips, crossings etc

Ultimately I suppose the suspension is my major feedback request, but feel free to have your say on the pioneer product, Id be interested to hear your thoughts

Cheers

Smooth