Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The goodness that is NissanPatrol.com.au

This place is brilliant and has so much to give other than 4wding related stuff.

When I was still new here I blew my clutch up and a bloke I had never met nor spoken to online offered the use of his home made transmission trolley (Boots)

I pulled up to a job some weeks ago and noticed my wheel had fallen off my trailer and the job I was doing was a bloody big one with a time in which it needed to be done to be ready for photographer, Mudski was just round the corner and with out asking he went off to hunt down wheel bearings and then spent 3 hours fixing my trailer on the side of the road while I kept working.

As many of you know I have been putting in a new kitchen and Krbrooking has come round to my place after working all night on night shift and installed most of it and done such a brilliant job.
    He has come round about 5 times now and I cant even buy the guy dinner???

George has become another good mate and I cant count how much he and his family have helped me out...... Its funny because my car even though it needs the engine done is purring like a kitten.

Metfew who helped me out with a replacement engine..... only met him the weekend of the Licola trip and hit it off.. a top bloke.

Now this is not a one way street.. I have done things for these people (except Boots) but none of it would have ever happened if it were not for this place!!!!!!

I know of many other people who have the same experience as me with members on here.

Just wanted to get this out there....... feel the love baby!

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (4th September 2013), 93patrol (15th February 2014), AB (4th September 2013), Alitis007 (4th September 2013), Avo (7th September 2013), BigRAWesty (4th September 2013), boots (4th September 2013), cgm (5th September 2013), Clunk (4th September 2013), Drewboyaus (4th September 2013), Gecko17 (15th February 2014), GUtsy ute (7th September 2013), Hodge (4th September 2013), lorrieandjas (5th September 2013), MC97GQ (5th September 2013), megatexture (15th February 2014), mudnut (4th September 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (4th September 2013), NP99 (7th September 2013), Parksy (15th February 2014), PMC (4th September 2013), rusty_nail (4th September 2013), SonOf (4th September 2013), Woof (4th September 2013)