Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1982 SD33 SWB Nissan Patrol - spare-wheel/jerry-can attachment at rear

Hello forum members,

I recently purchased a spare-wheel/jerry-can carrier for my vehicle in Ebay, which I've recently received up in Townsville, North Queensland. Attached is a photo of the carrier installed on the vehicle from which it was taken, and a front and rear photos of the carrier at my home. I've got all the bits and pieces and I get the drift of how it's to be installed, but there are some tricky bits and I was wondering whether any forum members might have installed the same carrier and whether they came with detailed instructions. The carrier is a product that's been designed for this Patrol body type (it came off a slightly later model), and someone might recognise the make and point me in the direction of the manufacturer if they still exist, with a view to seeing if instructions are still available. Look forward to hearing from you.

As an aside, I have a reconditioned but unused 12v starter motor that someone may have a use for. I had it as a spare and got it reconditioned to replace the one on my vehicle in the mistaken belief that it was 24v. Turned out not to be, after the event! Will post it on Patrol Parts after posting this message.

Regards from North Queensland.
    Attached Images Attached Images