Hi all,

We've just added another little ratbag to the family, so are needing some more space. That means new vehicle.. Just bought a newy as the Missus mazda 3 is too small. Bit of a shame really as it's been an awesome little buzzbox.... Now in 'discussions' about which vehicle needs to go - 2004 mazda 3 or my 92 GQ Ti. Looks like it may be the patrol and I'll end up driving the mazda.. Thrill city...

So I'm trying to put a realistic value on it and would appreciate any comments you may have. Specs as follows:

Pro's:

1992 GQ Ti - Velour interior
Petrol/Gas 42TBE injected.
HID headlights
Mickey Thompson ATZ 285/70 16's on Ti original 3 spoke alloys. Tyres have done about 4k tops - Brand new !
Auto trans and torque converter rebuilt 3yrs ago, and serviced 1 month ago. Done about 10k since the rebuild.
Just ticked over 350k.
Larger Diesel alternator fitted.
Dual batteries.
Rear drawers with false floor.
Rear dickie seats in storage in the shed.
Spare CV/bearing kit - Not required, just got it from a bloke who sold his GQ.

Cons:

Drivers door trim giving me the shits. needs a little TLC. I've just replaced the window winder regulator and can't get the trim to stay on fat finger syndrome...
Passenger window not working. Fault is in the master window winder control box. I have spare motor and a complete master switch assy. It's slightly different to the one in situ, all it needs is the switch changing over.
Small dent in the drivers rear quarter panel right at the bottom. Happened when the previous tyre delaminated at highway speed. Probably not worth fixing.

Thats about it.

Any feedback is good feedback... Or if you're keen for a look (I live in Perth) drop me a PM

Cheers
Simon