Hi all,

Quick introduction, I'm Matty, a mechanical technician by trade (aka resident go-to dude in my circle of friends when something of theirs sh1ts itself and they want it fixed on the cheap, lol...), I live in the Hunter region of NSW and have been into 4wding for a while now.

Currently I'm driving a 2011 CRD ST Patrol, pretty light on mods so far but it's got a snorkel, ARB deluxe bar and Warn 9.5xp winch. I had a set of 70w HID lightforce 240's until some thieving prick took them. At some point in the future it will cop about 3'' of lift, 33'' muddies, a decent exhaust & a chip of some description. When I have the time I plan on knocking up a drawer system for the back and a bit of bar work.

Previous rides include a couple of Toyota's, namely an 80 series TD that suffered a tragic death on Stockton, and an FZ105 GXL. When i'm not working or camping, the bike is usually copping a flogging.

After owning Landcruisers for about 7 or so years my knowledge on Nissans is rudimentary at best, asides from doing some light mods to my mates' Patrols, so I might be asking a few in depth questions...

Anyways, I'm always happy to say gday and shoot the sh1t, so feel free.

Cheers,
Matty