Thread: Maiden voyage

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maiden voyage

My dad and I have not long finished rebuilding my motor and decided to take it out to test how it goes, we were plesently surprised! We went to pipidini and had a ball. We even came across a (we will say a slightly inexperienced 4wder) that had got himself into a bit of a pickkle, lord only knows how he ended up there but lets face it we have all ended up in those situations where we thought the same. All it took was a quick tug on the snatch strap and he was out and extremely gratefull, he even offerd me $20 but I declined and just said what goes around comes around. I supose that is how you gain the best experience. We did manage to get the lines wet but had no luck catching anything, which was a shame. We are also planning on drive from here to Melbourne over 10 days in Feb next year (which can't come along quick enough). We will definitely be going through Esperance and the bite but the rest will be played by ear so any sugestions will be thought of, also if anyone is in that area at the time drop us a line and we can try meet up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brooks For This Useful Post:

Finly Owner (27th November 2011)