We are having a meet up at my place to bring in the new year on the 3rd to the 4th of January 2012.

We will be heading out to the Kinglake National Park located only 20 minutes away from my house.

I live in Christmas Hills (5 minutes from Yarra Glen).

Accommodation is available in my bungalow which is a nice room roughly 15m x 4m. If the numbers are greater then 8 or so members then you will have to bring a tent or similar shelter as my house is quite small. I have 11 acres some plenty of room to camp out if need be.

New members are encouraged to come along. We're a friendly bunch and this should be an absolute blast!

I should point out that though we will be doing moderate 4wding tracks and you should have a minimum of 33" tyres for the clearance needed on some of these tracks as they have a lot of tight technical tracks with deepish ruts that you cannot avoid unfortunately.

Having saying that you are more then welcome to come along and leave your car at my house and jump in with another members vehicle as It's great to have some navigators and photographers too. I actually love been a passenger sometimes so even if you have a stock Patrol why not come along and see the sights.

I am thinking meeting at my place around 9am on the 3rd Jan. If you need to travel a bit then you are welcome to come down on the evening of the 2nd and stay the night.

We'll do a full day of Kinglake on the 3rd, big bbq cook up in the late afternoon/evening and possibly do another run somewhere else on the 4th, but we'll just play it by ear anyway...

Look forward to meeting you all again!!!!!!!!!!!