OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Front tube bar

  1. #21
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    6,777
    Thanks
    17,134
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,834 Posts
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Front tube bar

    Never be sorry Mat Mate, you’ve genuinely tought myself and I’m sure many many others here too a wealth of knowledge that we are indebted to for saving our nuffy arses out there in the real world.....thank you Brother


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

    jay see (27th April 2021), mudski (28th April 2021), nissannewby (27th April 2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #22
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanks
    3,647
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got an email back from Millweld.

    Interesting enough the Millweld bars are not airbag compatible, but the raslarr are both ADR compliant and air bag compatible.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  5. #23
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    14,171
    Thanks
    7,223
    Thanked 9,180 Times in 5,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Got an email back from Millweld.

    Interesting enough the Millweld bars are not airbag compatible, but the raslarr are both ADR compliant and air bag compatible.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Does your Patrol have an airbag? didn't think it did... Being non ADR is strange, also having been to both workshops, Milwelds place is well set out, large and clean, Rasslar's was the total opposite...
    Last edited by mudski; 28th April 2021 at 02:03 PM.

  6. #24
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanks
    3,647
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Does your Patrol have an airbag? didn't think it did... Being non ADR is strange, also having been to both workshops, Milwelds place is well set out, large and clean, Rasslar's was the total opposite...
    Yeah, driver only.

    I asked Millweld their bars are ADR approved and airbag compliant?

    Reply

    Our bars are not airbag compatible.

    They didn't say anything about ADR.

    Raslarr got it on their website.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

    mudski (29th April 2021)

  8. #25
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    14,171
    Thanks
    7,223
    Thanked 9,180 Times in 5,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Yeah, driver only.

    I asked Millweld their bars are ADR approved and airbag compliant?

    Reply

    Our bars are not airbag compatible.

    They didn't say anything about ADR.

    Raslarr got it on their website.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Yeah thats a pain. Having been to both sites and met both, I know which one I would chose. One thing Mil is lacking here, this one bit of compliance. He would kill it...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

    jay see (30th April 2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •