OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Not to hijack but what happened to Cape York 2015 ?

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to hijack but what happened to Cape York 2015 ?

Cape York is certainly a place one could go to a number of times by itself or to and from other locations. Earlier there was some discussion on a Cape York trip in 2015, not to distract from 2016 but it would be nice to get a poll started for those interested?
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    only remember seeing one for 2016 but I'm more than likely incorrect

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyInAuz View Post
    Cape York is certainly a place one could go to a number of times by itself or to and from other locations. Earlier there was some discussion on a Cape York trip in 2015, not to distract from 2016 but it would be nice to get a poll started for those interested?
    ... are you thinking of this thread http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ight=cape+york
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    ... are you thinking of this thread http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ight=cape+york
    YES !! Open for other dates just was curious.
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I haven't made up my mind for this year yet.

A Cape to Cape trip was up there on the list as is the Kimberley.
    After Punderhead posted for 2016 I reckon I'll do the Cape then.

So will probably do 4 weeks up in the Kimberley on a round trip of Purnululu and the Gibb in '15.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're up for a trip to ... somewhere!!
    Kimberley's are on our list.. Don't have to go to long drop together but a meet up now and then along the way would be good.