OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tassie West Coast Beach Track

  1. #1
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Tassie West Coast Beach Track

    Hi, my husband and I are planning a 9 week 4x4 adventure in Tassie starting 18th April 2015 and are keen to do the Arthur Pieman and the West Coast beach track, however after all I've read seen on DVD's we (read ME the wife) are somewhat reluctant to tackle this on our own. Does anybody know of any places to hang out where we might meet some other adventures that are also wanting to do this trip. We own a 2010 Nissan Patrol common rail diesel with a 21/2 inch lift, diff lockers front and back, front winch and a Hannibal touring tent on top....no towing for us any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Dreamer; 2nd December 2014 at 01:23 PM.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

     

  3. #2
    Patrol God Stropp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,512
    Thanks
    9,589
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 2,542 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dreamer, welcome along, as for the info you are after i cant help. There is a intro thread that you should post up in as a courtesy so all and sundry can welcome you to the forum, im sure a couple of the tassie boys will reply to this.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

  4. #3
    Advanced Pokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tassie
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dreamer. Welcome. There are always people doing the tracks down there. It's my backyard lol. Hit me up when you are going
    I plan to live forever................going well so far

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokey For This Useful Post:

    taslucas (2nd December 2014)

  6. #4
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    Hi Dreamer, welcome along, as for the info you are after i cant help. There is a intro thread that you should post up in as a courtesy so all and sundry can welcome you to the forum, im sure a couple of the tassie boys will reply to this.
    Hi. I'm so sorry, I've never been in a blog site....don't even use face book so if I've not done the right thing please forgive I didn't mean to offend anybody........if you could tell me what an intro thread is and what I'm supposed to do/say. Thanks

  7. #5
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokey View Post
    Hi Dreamer. Welcome. There are always people doing the tracks down there. It's my backyard lol. Hit me up when you are going
    Thanks, we aim to arrive in Tassie on 18/4/15 but apparently the fly fishing season ends late April so we shall be doing that first and then hitting the tracks. We have 9 weeks.

  8. #6
    Patrol God Stropp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,512
    Thanks
    9,589
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 2,542 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Hi. I'm so sorry, I've never been in a blog site....don't even use face book so if I've not done the right thing please forgive I didn't mean to offend anybody........if you could tell me what an intro thread is and what I'm supposed to do/say. Thanks
    Hi don't worry too much, there is a thread called introductions where you post a bit about yourself just to say hello
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •