OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mudski GU Build Thread

So I have decided to make my own dual Jerry can holder for the rear bar. But. Have the holder running front to back rather than the usual left to right.
    This way the swing away bar is not too long...
  2. Replies
    Views

Time To Face Reality

Well after 12 wonderful years of owning my bulletproof Patrol, today I waved goodbye to it. I’ll admit it I’m really going to miss it. Although its new home is in Adelaide it’s still in the family...
  3. Replies
    Views

AI and what it means for forums

I over the last 12 months there’s been an obviously intrusion onto this forum (and I imagine every other enthusiast forum) by AI bots. They’re still pretty obvious though due to their overly formal...
  4. Replies
    Views

Tools you have bought/want to buy feedback thread

Not really a tool, but a handy giant thick dunny paper roll core (weed geo matting) kept us working this morning [emoji23][emoji736][emoji106]
  5. Replies
    Views

So after running the removable table idea for a...

So after running the removable table idea for a bit I got frustrated quickly with it. The legs kept dropping down and jamming in the tailgate gap.

So ripped that idea out and flipped it.
    I raised...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well after leaving home at 10pm Tuesday night to...

Well after leaving home at 10pm Tuesday night to get up to SW QLD to get my daughter away from this toxic and abusive environment she’s called home and work for the past six weeks, at 5am, 240k south...
  7. Replies
    Views

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire...

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire down to the back today, sheathed it in 3/4" heater hose for mechanical protection, spent a good 2 hrs resolving a potential hot spot where Brunswick...
  8. Replies
    Views

John, the Willwood pads were a shitshow to begin...

John, the Willwood pads were a shitshow to begin with, needed to be bedded in and the first corner out of the garage the car 'slid forward with full brakes, frightening. Anyway, after they were...
  9. Replies
    Views

Rounding back on this conversation, I have had...

Rounding back on this conversation, I have had mine on the road now and cannot detect any deficiency in either steering or brakes. The hydroboost over the willwoods is great, very firm and...
  10. Replies
    Views

Wild West ...

Wild West

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/83.jpg

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/84.jpg
  11. Replies
    Views

I have 200Ah capacity with 200Ah discharge rate ,...

I have 200Ah capacity with 200Ah discharge rate , yet had a brand new Aldi one that would not run off my Renogy 2000W Inverter, we had 2 brand new Aldi cooktops the same, so i was able to confirm it...
  12. Replies
    Views

Things you dont wanna hear.

Hello all it’s Big Mick

Just letting everyone know I have been transplanted a healthy new heart on Aug 20th
    Had lots of complications
    Chest was reopened 3 times in my 5 week stay in...
  13. Replies
    Views

So I think I posted in here some time back about...

So I think I posted in here some time back about a New To Me Welder. I got it off FB Marketplace for about 20% of its retail value which was a steal. I have not done much in the shed for a link...
  14. Clearview Original towing mirror - replacing the convex mirror

Hello,

The GU had a broken mirror when I purchased it. It was an easy fix and I thought I'd share.

The mirrors fitted are the Clearview Original towing mirror. The lower section of the left...
  15. Replies
    Views

Great looking Darche 270 and roof rack that came...

Great looking Darche 270 and roof rack that came on the vehicle. Basically brand new. (Blue dog loves the shade)8736387364

.......from under the great down under.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4