OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Its big enough. all miles, have a safe and...

Its big enough. all miles, have a safe and trouble-free trip
  2. Replies
    Views

Wiring issues again. FI Interchiller has been...

Wiring issues again. FI Interchiller has been under performing, not chilling adequately, so went chasing the switch valve, found it down on volts so am going to upgrade the line size, however plugged...
  3. Replies
    Views

Couple of comments. If you do this make sure its...

Couple of comments. If you do this make sure its a body on job, body off is a mass of complication and heartache. Also the can will be heavier as you have to factor in the frame of the tray, tray...
  4. Replies
    Views

I agree Marko you’ve got an awesome GU TD42 wagon...

I agree Marko you’ve got an awesome GU TD42 wagon plus fantastic accessories. But I’m going to be devil’s advocate and ask why you want to chop the back off? Any GU wagon can be a touring legend....
  5. Replies
    Views

Looking good Markie, Phils is a CAM Fabrications...

Looking good Markie, Phils is a CAM Fabrications kit with an at home install then engineered. . I know DMW do chops in Queensland along with GVM upgrades and chassis extension aswell, not sure who...
  6. Replies
    Views

Definitely 60 degree taper on the Y61 17" factory...

Definitely 60 degree taper on the Y61 17" factory alloys, and the handbook for my 2015 GU Y61 wagon states 97 ft/lbs tension. I do a recheck after a few hundred ks, and also re-do the tension anytime...
  7. Replies
    Views

Spoke with PAP this morning about stud strength...

Spoke with PAP this morning about stud strength options and applicable nuts.

The factory studs are the go, however their aftermarket studs are 'marketed' as being stronger and cheaper than the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Genuine Nissan GU steelies. You’ll find them...

Genuine Nissan GU steelies. You’ll find them cheap 2nd hand online.

9. Replies
    Views

I bought 3 packs of 5 from 3 vendors, first set...

I bought 3 packs of 5 from 3 vendors, first set arrived today, have a few spares now, fitted them this arvo, good quality fit and nice and fat for a good seal.
  10. Replies
    Views

Gottcha, yes the HID are not approved globes full...

Gottcha, yes the HID are not approved globes full stop, but the 7" round inserts are. PLOD may try to disagree but they are stamped on the light and VASS approved.
  11. Replies
    Views

88294 88295

12. Replies
    Views

I had the same concerns, but I have been running...

I had the same concerns, but I have been running them for two years now and not one on coming car has flashed me.
    They give you Euro-car-like clear white light. Much safer.
  13. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum. This rear left rim thing...

Welcome to the forum. This rear left rim thing has been discussed at length on the forum. Personally, I would get rid of the nice looking alloys and fit more practical steel rims, but that is just...
  14. Replies
    Views

Is there anywhere that sells replacement jerry...

Is there anywhere that sells replacement jerry can seals that you know of? I may just head to Clarke rubber and make a few instead if I cant buy direct - good pick up

Never mind, bought 3 packs of...
  15. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mark, yes its a problem potentially, they...

Thanks Mark, yes its a problem potentially, they may end up in the pod, where they will fit, just trying to get the weight over the top or in front of the rear wheels. I could put them on the roof,...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4