OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

One thing I did notice was pitting on the...

One thing I did notice was pitting on the Willwood aluminium brake hub and to a lesser degree on the Nissan GU4 rims. I buffed off the surface and brought it back to flat - unsure if there is some...
  2. Replies
    Views

Cheers from Germany!

Hello everyone,

I'm Friedrich from Germany and I've spent half my life with Patrols. First as a passenger with my parents when I was a child, now as the owner of a 2003 Y61 for traveling with my...
  3. Replies
    Views

I’m happy with the rear carrier I made too....

I’m happy with the rear carrier I made too.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240916/c62923f3cae40733118c4f10aef857c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Replies
    Views

G,Day hampter here

just here because im currently building a 89 GQ patrol and want to see what community is best for questions on the car
  5. Replies
    Views

Perfect. Thank you!!

Perfect. Thank you!!
  6. Replies
    Views

Whatever you do, dont leave the blanket draped...

Whatever you do, dont leave the blanket draped over your car guard or bonnet. They can generate enough heat to damage the paint beyond repair, seen this a few time. The mob that are selling a system...
  7. Replies
    Views

Bought a 200W solar blanket with 20A MPPT...

Bought a 200W solar blanket with 20A MPPT controller for $199 at Aldi today.

I’m a total amateur with solar power but I’m hoping this is adequate to keep a caravan battery topped up.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Inspirational people like this make me happy :D ...

Inspirational people like this make me happy :D

https://youtu.be/X16G2hsVI9w?si=-qPwg3Z_KnWAjCiT
  9. Replies
    Views

Blue roof lining

Roof lining installed! With all blue handles in place!

I hadn't washed the pinch welds because I am still looking for navy blue ones to replace them all. No luck so far. I'll give it some...
  10. Replies
    Views

Quite the opposite mate! It isn't done and I am...

Quite the opposite mate! It isn't done and I am already eager to drive it!
    Once the seats are ready, he will install just the driver's one and I'll bring it home for a weekend. I will then proceed...
  11. Replies
    Views

Blue interior

Took a blue leather sample to the paintshop and they came up with a perfect match formula.

On the following pictures, if I say something is blue and it seems gray, you have to take my word...
  12. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate. Your not going to want to...

Looking good mate. Your not going to want to drive it when its done.

Blue interior is a winner for me. That other colour is just yuck!
  13. Replies
    Views

Yep. Bracing the back was always on the plans....

Yep. Bracing the back was always on the plans. How? I have not yet decided. I will lower where the holders are welded to the swing away, as much as i can so there less on top.

Just thinking if...
  14. Replies
    Views

Picking the upholstery color

Thinking about color schemes from the 80's and 90's and how car makers were really bolder than today, I remember some cars with a full red/burgundy or blue/navy interiors. Bumped into this picture on...
  15. Replies
    Views

Picking the upholstery color

I had an idea of how the car interior would look in beige, from the GU experience, but was having a hard time imagining the car interior in orange. I got 1m of the synthetic material to cover things...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4