OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi mate - that is not good at all. As others know...

Hi mate - that is not good at all. As others know on the forum I have access to a number of legal resources so if you want an unbiased opinion I am more than happy to review your employment contract...
  2. Replies
    Views

Not necessarily. Its a long convoluted...

Not necessarily. Its a long convoluted explanation - but not always.

Jas
  3. Replies
    Views

one other thing mate, which i asked you about...

one other thing mate, which i asked you about before but you musta missed it. there is only one way this could happen. how long have you been there for? unfortunately gor you if you have only been...
  4. Replies
    Views

Don't you need 2 written warnings before they can...

Don't you need 2 written warnings before they can sack you.
  5. Replies
    Views

Like everyone above said mate they have no right...

Like everyone above said mate they have no right doing what they have done at all. All you have to do is call fair work trading or the ombudsman and give them the details of what has gone down and...
  6. Replies
    Views

That is Good. Not a Chance mate!!! if you were...

That is Good. Not a Chance mate!!! if you were in a little 2 or 3 man show then it gets a little tougher. a company that size will pay the price mate. Good luck.
  7. Replies
    Views

x3 with Rusty and Mudrunner.... I'm not going to...

x3 with Rusty and Mudrunner.... I'm not going to repeat what they've just typed but I do wish you all the very best mate and hope things work out
  8. Replies
    Views

X2 They can't alter your employment position...

X2

They can't alter your employment position without negotiation. To make you a casual from a full timer they would have to cease your employment and pay out your entitled annual leave and confirm...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yea mate.. Not cool. And not right.. If you can...

Yea mate.. Not cool. And not right..
    If you can I'd be perusing the correct avenues as what he is doing to you would not be helping.

Everyone has rights mate and he is really crossing the line......
  10. Replies
    Views

G'day mate hope everything works out. Don't just...

G'day mate hope everything works out. Don't just bend over and take it.
    We've had a bloke go through a similar process in the last year or so. Company attempted to re-trench him elsewhere so as he...
  11. Replies
    Views

if you are a fulltime employee mate, for them to...

if you are a fulltime employee mate, for them to "demote" you to casual you need to sign a new contract. otherwise you are still a fulltime worker, it sounds like they just dont want to pay for your...
  12. Replies
    Views

Seeing the union is a good call if you're a...

Seeing the union is a good call if you're a member. No shame in seeing the psychologist, but remember that if you don't 'click' with him/her, shop around. Doesn't even have to be a psychologist,...
  13. Replies
    Views

Pretty sure they can't do that.. I'd be giving...

Pretty sure they can't do that..
    I'd be giving work place relations a call mate.. Just because your goingvto a tough time they can't demote or Fire you..

But all the best mate. If you need a chat...
  14. Replies
    Views

sorry to hear that andy, there is a depression...

sorry to hear that andy, there is a depression thread on this forum, mate i cant offer advice regarding the work situation but maybe one of the other lads can. I hope things work out for you, one...